Ahoy Ragnarok, Caitsith Be Boarding Ye!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Ahoy Ragnarok, Caitsith be boarding ye!
Ahoy Ragnarok, Caitsith be boarding ye!
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-18 14:38:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Raenil said:
I had a brief chat with Kyoshin, but otherwise I haven't had any contact with anyone else. :<

Whatever he says about me is not true.

As for the rest of your post:
Ragnarok used to be one of the more honorable servers. A well known spanish/italian linkshell:

and another well known middle eastern linkshell came in with a massive sense of entitlement and began to bot-claim anything that moved. Sadly, this degenerated a majority of the population into believing that it's everyone for themselves and that everyone else in game should be treated as a minority.

Unrelated: Anyone else seeing this Caesary Ad with the half naked chick and laughing at the "we have to censor our forum so that we don't piss off google ad sponsors" irony? Just sayin
[+]
By zahrah 2011-05-18 14:46:07
Link | Quote | Reply

That's a sad history.

I just see and add for Dupont Laminate flooring in Brazilian Cherry for $2.47/SQ. FT.!!! How did they know I wanted to replace all the carpet in my house with wood? GET OUT OF MY BRAIN, GOOGLE!!!
 Ragnarok.Foxx
user: Foxxtaru
By Ragnarok.Foxx 2011-05-19 01:20:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ashman said:

I totally forgot about them and their hundreds of Aegis PLDs.
 Ragnarok.Doorsmasher
user: Neonracer
By Ragnarok.Doorsmasher 2011-05-19 02:47:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Well so far the server seems allright. Ppl with alot of +2 af3 now... so has been allieviating the congestion for ppl wanting +1 popping ( which in my case is pretty cool!)

Alot of ls over the place, so beggars can't be choosers, unless LS, have already said that they were not accpeting new ppl..( oh well too bad for not letting in new recruits, I guess.)

Alot of ppl doing the VNM's.. has been alot of competition for those areas.. ( take note that Japanese are usually busy Thursday to Sat NA time, which is Fri-Sun. so which means getting ready for work on Monday or school, which makes Sundays good times to go do things, and as for everyone, usually during the week, you notice the pop server does go down a bit, so in fair share.. If you available to game, that's pretty much your chance to get things done.

I've so far seen a few nasties too, take ppl's NM's after a pop had been used, and after a wipe...( pls refer to white rule...)

I've seen more positive then the negatives.. just want to say that so far its feels good to be here... and thanks for having us Ragnarok, its finally a place we can all call home.
 Caitsith.Cyana
Server: Caitsith
user: Cyana
By Caitsith.Cyana 2011-05-19 03:25:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I finally put shout chat filter on because of Port J but that should come off once they change the placements of the windy aby npcs. Only jerks I have met came with us from Caitsith but it is easy to avoid them. Lovely EUs and I met some wonderful JPs while 2boxing me and ze manthra in Abys-Grauberg. Kidnapped Kyo in taru form. Met some awesome people in Altepa who not only let us pop Koios for them to try get upgrade, but also offered their Brulo pops too <3 They got free earrings and flame sachets even if they didn't want it! Overall I is happy with my new home. Then again I only stick with my little group and mainly with my manthra. Usually means I get to avoid LS dramas and rubbish so wheee.

I also witnessed Lin breaking the AH on my mule.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2011-05-19 03:55:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Cyana said:
I also witnessed Lin breaking the AH on my mule.
That was completely Ofelia's fault. He totally admitted it with a >:O face following!

I'm soooo totally not lying about said confession.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-05-19 05:08:29
Link | Quote | Reply

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[+]
 Ragnarok.Kyoshin
user: HaseAkira
By Ragnarok.Kyoshin 2011-05-19 05:55:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Cyana said:
...Kidnapped Kyo in taru form...

{Run Away!}
 Ragnarok.Foxx
user: Foxxtaru
By Ragnarok.Foxx 2011-05-19 06:30:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Kyoshin said:
Caitsith.Cyana said:

{Run Away!}

Poor Starfaye, lol!
By lucan333 2011-05-19 06:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

actually i personally think this server is worse then caitsith, i miss caitsith, atleast the jp on that would go to sleep. the jp on this server are cut throats and bottom line a holes i have scene so far. only cool people i have scene on this server are the ones from caitsith i have known. the rest can go to hell in a hand bag.
By lucan333 2011-05-19 06:40:46
Link | Quote | Reply

and to most of the people on this server sound like the old days of rmt's lol. jumping in line to pop briar and his 3 little brothers for key items. ill pop and ive never heard so many shouts or says from jp or people complaining. whatever happened to competition? people hate they need to what a few for ??? to respawn or someone elese is doing the same thing as them and can pop faster, lol
 Ragnarok.Kyoshin
user: HaseAkira
By Ragnarok.Kyoshin 2011-05-19 07:14:08
Link | Quote | Reply

lucan333 said:
actually i personally think this server is worse then caitsith, i miss caitsith, atleast the jp on that would go to sleep. the jp on this server are cut throats and bottom line a holes i have scene so far. only cool people i have scene on this server are the ones from caitsith i have known. the rest can go to hell in a hand bag.

You honestly believe that, in a little under two weeks, you can gain enough experience about everyone on Ragnarok to make such a broad generalization?

That's not very "cool".

Ragnarok.Foxx said:
Ragnarok.Kyoshin said:
Caitsith.Cyana said:

{Run Away!}

Poor Starfaye, lol!

I know, right? D: Fortunately she has plenty of mana with which I may cast Invisible. ^_^v
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2011-05-19 07:24:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Kyoshin said:
lucan333 said:

You honestly believe that, in a little under two weeks, you can gain enough experience about everyone on Ragnarok to make such a broad generalization?

That's not very "cool".

^

I may not know 100% if people are from Caitsith or not, but when I dont recognize a name I generally believe they're new to our server. So far I've ran into 1 I know of but he was cool, soloing aerns in sea for organs so I helped him out a bit. The other guy though... Had a party at Heqet camp, and we were doing nothing but gathering mobs to Cleave burn some exp for our mule and 2 friends, and this guy camping Heqet casts firaja on our mobs... Even though he only got 1 mob in the end, it was still a douche thing to do. Never saw the guy around before though, dont know if he was from our server or not.

Maybe people need to get it out of their heads that server names have something to do with the people behind them. When you first chose a server (or didnt like many people have <before you could choose server>), you did not choose who you were going to play with, whats so different about a merger lol?

oshi forgot a tl;dr

tl;dr : Dont act like all of Caitsith were saints, and that the entire ragnarok server are a bunch of douchebags.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-19 07:40:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Erikthecleric said:
Ragnarok.Kyoshin said:
lucan333 said:
You honestly believe that, in a little under two weeks, you can gain enough experience about everyone on Ragnarok to make such a broad generalization? That's not very "cool".
^ I may not know 100% if people are from Caitsith or not, but when I dont recognize a name I generally believe they're new to our server. So far I've ran into 1 I know of but he was cool, soloing aerns in sea for organs so I helped him out a bit. The other guy though... Had a party at Heqet camp, and we were doing nothing but gathering mobs to Cleave burn some exp for our mule and 2 friends, and this guy camping Heqet casts firaja on our mobs... Even though he only got 1 mob in the end, it was still a douche thing to do. Never saw the guy around before though, dont know if he was from our server or not. Maybe people need to get it out of their heads that server names have something to do with the people behind them. When you first chose a server (or didnt like many people have <before you could choose server>), you did not choose who you were going to play with, whats so different about a merger lol? oshi forgot a tl;dr tl;dr : Dont act like all of Caitsith were saints, and that the entire ragnarok server are a bunch of douchebags.

You post here and don't even mention me ONCE.

</3
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2011-05-19 07:42:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ashman said:

You post here and don't even mention me ONCE.

</3

anyone who needs to know you does <3
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-19 07:46:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm having a blonde moment D: wut?
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2011-05-19 08:19:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ashman said:

I'm having a durp moment... >.> Why dont you message me on ffxiah but yell at me for not sending you any messages :<
 Ragnarok.Dreamin
user: Dreamin
By Ragnarok.Dreamin 2011-05-19 08:36:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ashman said:

As for the rest of your post:
Ragnarok used to be one of the more honorable servers. A well known spanish/italian linkshell:

and another well known middle eastern linkshell came in with a massive sense of entitlement and began to bot-claim anything that moved. Sadly, this degenerated a majority of the population into believing that it's everyone for themselves and that everyone else in game should be treated as a minority.

That's one of the things I was glad I never did get into the "End Game" back in their peak and only did Sky when just about everyone has left it.
 Ragnarok.Dreamin
user: Dreamin
By Ragnarok.Dreamin 2011-05-19 08:37:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ashman said:

I'm having a durp moment... >.> Why dont you message me on ffxiah but yell at me for not sending you any messages :<

Oh would the 2 of you stop it, now, just go kiss and make up. And Ash, where the hell is my pony???
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-19 09:22:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Dreamin said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Oh would the 2 of you stop it, now, just go kiss and make up. And Ash, where the hell is my pony???

http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Ragnarok/Mylittlepony
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-05-19 14:19:43
Link | Quote | Reply

the only people i've met from cait sith were hardcore leechers. they ask and ask for help never giving in return. i met these two people in an abyssea pt. they wanted these mab +5 gloves from a nm in the past. unfortunately they didn't have the past. after a 2 hour journey to castle o, we find the mob that drops the pop item. after a hour of farming we get it. we go find the nm and pop a couple of times and get them both gloves. in total it was a 5 hour ordeal that left me a little annoyed at 5 in the morning, but i really wanted to be nice to the new people. everyday since then i get a tell asking if i'm here cause they need help with something. i usually ignore them cause i can't stand people always needing help.

two days ago they asked for help with simurgh. since i was bored i went out to help. i get out there and one of the guys in the pt (their ls leader i think). starts talking about he hates endgame players. not even just hnmplayers, but endgame players. apparently they are all elitists and made fun of his gear at 75. we then kinda start arguing back and forth, because i think it's unfair to brand a whole group of people based on a few dbags on cait sith. so he tries to tell me how i'm wrong and he only cares about his ls memebers. i point out that a group of people willing to group together to fun relics must be a pretty close group. then he says "WELL WHEN ARE THEY GONNA HELP EVERYONE WHO NEEDS HELP?!" as if hnm players are cops or the national guard? my reply was, "why do you care? you only help your friends right?". after that i dropped my pearl.

so remember, you might think us from ragnarok suck, but i've met nothing but scum sucking, leech happy, know it all, condescending, jerk offs. like the one guy i met from cait sith though, this knowledge will probably wasted on you. you'll go on spouting how everyone from ragnarok sucks and you cait sith are really teh cool guys and don't afraid of nuthin.

tldr

cait sith has some really sucky people and so does ragnarok. people need to stop being *** bags and assuming everyone from another server is the same. it's getting old.
By zahrah 2011-05-19 14:53:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ashman said:

The hell you say, sir? LOL!
 Caitsith.Cyana
By Caitsith.Cyana 2011-05-19 17:31:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, a response from a guy whose WHM tried to diaga our chigoes we were BLU-burning because we won claim on Tunga. Lucky our little taru is a toughie. This was on Caitsith too. Seriously, you have a lot against the JPs though which I have found to be lovely minus a few who came with us from Caitsith. Any time I have had competition for VNM, I ask to team up with people if they just need the seals and they always agree. Like I mentioned before, when me and my friends were in Altepa, a trio of JP asked if they could have the seals from Koios which they got and donated their upgraded pops to us. Just before we was in Uleg killing Khim where a group was. They agreed to take turns which we did. Like I said only jerks I have met so far came with us from Caitsith which made me feel ashamed. Just because you can't get things handed to you easily, don't go blaming a merge/JPs etc.
I've apologized to Kyo for the idiot shouts from Caitsith and he agrees its some Ragna too. Double a population on a server, you going to have more competition and you can't just claim it is one-sided. Hell, from my posts you should see that I have nothing but great things to say about Ragna in general and nothing but sadness regarding Caitsith people. I bet if someone jumped ahead of turns to pop something when you are there, you would kick up a damn fuss. Heaven forbid if they are JP. I don't get your xenophobic attitude though. You came from a prominent JP server yourself. Bah.

Invisible didn't help. I could still tab! Still thank you to all the Ragna people like Tira and Kyo who have been really lovely and welcoming to us. I know we all didn't ask for the merge but I am pleased I met some wonderful people because of it. I am pleased to say I am a Ragnasithian/Caitnarok/whatever the right term is. Now, I'm going to go make tea and deal with my jet lag =.=
By lucan333 2011-05-19 19:19:42
Link | Quote | Reply

cyana i hope you not talking about me? lol ive never been whm to chigoe camp ever. lol. cause 100% of the time i was there i was war
 Ragnarok.Matriarch
user: Taisaijin
By Ragnarok.Matriarch 2011-05-19 20:07:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Double the population, double the blight. But quite a few cool people poured in too. Although I must admit chivalry has taken a hit with resources and objectives at a premium due to the new expanded population, especially timed spawn abyssean fiends. Chukwa is camped 24/7 without end. Hard enough to get help on Chloris let alone even reach her now.

It's unfortunate that they removed the synergy furnaces in Upper Jeuno and left the ones in Port. You'd think they would have wanted to alleviate congestion and let the synergy folk work in peace rather than contend with the lag.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Doorsmasher
user: Neonracer
By Ragnarok.Doorsmasher 2011-05-19 20:27:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Matriarch said:
Double the population, double the blight. But quite a few cool people poured in too. Although I must admit chivalry has taken a hit with resources and objectives at a premium due to the new expanded population, especially timed spawn abyssean fiends. Chukwa is camped 24/7 without end. Hard enough to get help on Chloris let alone even reach her now.

It's unfortunate that they removed the synergy furnaces in Upper Jeuno and left the ones in Port. You'd think they would have wanted to alleviate congestion and let the synergy folk work in peace rather than contend with the lag.

Logic Dictates that they should have left the ones in Upper alone, and take away Port....

When did SE never make any sense.
 Ragnarok.Beef
user: beeeeef
By Ragnarok.Beef 2011-05-19 20:29:45
Link | Quote | Reply

the only people i met from caitsith are ***, just like the people on ragnarok HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *cough* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 Caitsith.Cyana
By Caitsith.Cyana 2011-05-19 21:08:02
Link | Quote | Reply

"Whose WHM" meant the Whm who was in your pt. I know you was only WAR to Tunga. Was quite a giggle though. I was just pointing out Caitsith was far from "perfect" as you claim it is. If anything it was worse than what I have seen since the merge. So yeah.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-20 07:50:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Matriarch said:
Double the population, double the blight. But quite a few cool people poured in too. Although I must admit chivalry has taken a hit with resources and objectives at a premium due to the new expanded population, especially timed spawn abyssean fiends. Chukwa is camped 24/7 without end. Hard enough to get help on Chloris let alone even reach her now. It's unfortunate that they removed the synergy furnaces in Upper Jeuno and left the ones in Port. You'd think they would have wanted to alleviate congestion and let the synergy folk work in peace rather than contend with the lag.

Hi Mat!!! Congrats on your first post :3
By lucan333 2011-05-20 10:09:43
Link | Quote | Reply

ragnarok aint bad, caitsith sucked to but atleast it seemed more peaceful and friendlier i believe. ive never scene so many emo people on this server cry cause we all camping the same stuff. and duoing briarius and i get tells to hurry up, lol. and all the japanse talk in say. saying crap is funny to. i should of screen shoted it. was funny but havent scene that stuff in years.
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42