Good Player Warning!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Good player warning!
Good player warning!
 Unicorn.Sedres
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Sedres
By Unicorn.Sedres 2009-03-11 04:51:39
Link | Quote | Reply

This makes a nice change
 Asura.Slamm
Server: Asura
user: Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-03-11 05:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

lot of people id like to add on here but i suppose main ones are in no particular order

Sumononit - great guy and good ls leader and makes me laugh a lot, also rly good at his jobs

aust - rly good at pld and help me a lot on his brd lol, also gives people a lot of stuff and asks for nothing back

sheyba - rly great friend and my favourite thf on this game

mathus lorraine and rest of heavenlyknights - have loads of fun together everyday and gotten me and lots of others loads of gear to go with it

ccl - best nin/drk i know and will be great pld soon, also got me into hk long time ago and taught me a lot about this game back when i was a nublet

rest of theimmortalssr - rly nice people and good friends and all good at their jobs
 Asura.Hatheron
user: Hatheron
By Asura.Hatheron 2009-03-11 08:04:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Slamm said:
lot of people id like to add on here but i suppose main ones are in no particular order

Sumononit - great guy and good ls leader and makes me laugh a lot, also rly good at his jobs

aust - rly good at pld and help me a lot on his brd lol, also gives people a lot of stuff and asks for nothing back

sheyba - rly great friend and my favourite thf on this game

mathus lorraine and rest of heavenlyknights - have loads of fun together everyday and gotten me and lots of others loads of gear to go with it

ccl - best nin/drk i know and will be great pld soon, also got me into hk long time ago and taught me a lot about this game back when i was a nublet

rest of theimmortalssr - rly nice people and good friends and all good at their jobs

Wow, thanks dude! ^_^ We truly are Immortal since we just can't seem to die. We go to show how much an LS can be productive AND full of nice people.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-03-11 08:26:12
Link | Quote | Reply

mmk.. here goes >.>

Ginado, one of the best BLU I've seen on Sylph. Always up for a deathfest and trying to do the stupidest things ever! Loads of fun and always up for helping out.(ever see a whm tank dune boots nm? >.> not pretty, i can tell you that XD)

Khamila, one of the best NIN I've seen in a while, topped only by people who have better gear! Willing to drop 99% of things if LS needs something, always thinks the best of people.. even when I know they're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Awesome props to Kham aswell for all the advice and raises!

Nuyu/Lyeria, totally awesome THF, NIN, MNK and BLM! (Awesome other jobs too, but I've not really seen them in action outside of standard EXP/Merits >.>). Willing to help out on the spare of the moment, even if they'd planned on something else.

Cynic, probably the best friend I've had.. ever is probably about right >.> Not just on FFXI. Always up for a laugh, spent 12hr testing some stuff with me in Brenner! Stayed up for days on end just to PT with me before Level Sync. Spent hours researching every spell he needed, knew what did what, what should be used when and went through COP 1-1 to 8-4 at Lv.60! Passed away 7th June 2008, the very best BLU I ever saw!

Octavious, amazing RDM, on top of every aspect of the job, knows 99% of it inside out and misses so little it's insane! Quick on status cures, quicker on cures. Love this guy as my RDM >.> Awesome SAM and RNG too =P

While there's way too many people I'd like to list, I'll put up a..

All of Turtle LS! Best chat LS in the game for sure! Drop most things they're doing just to sit at a NM for 6hr and miss claims, then laugh about it afterwards! Best LS ever. Sky, Limbus, and Dynamis! Always up for some fun and deathga.
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-03-11 08:57:33
Link | Quote | Reply

tl;dr, but:

I know it sounds like I'm trying to contradict you, hun, but it's a lot easier to keep hate in Campaign than it is anywhere else. Especially if you've been soloing, slowly building hate over a 10-15 minute time span. I know, I solo a lot, then have like 10 DDs come up and spam WSs on my mob and never take hate.
 Asura.Yotevol
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-03-11 10:04:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Redemptress. She would hate for me to nominate her. She is a good friend, specially to pick with. Plus, she is Canadian, which gives me more fuel for the picking on. Oh, and she is a Mithra.

No. Just no.
Redemtress is a manipulator and a horrible player.
I have been in a linkshell with her and she tries to create drama wherever she goes.
She has a lot of growing up to do and apologizing before I'll even give her a second glance.
~Yote

p.s. I know Korpg will disagree, but my opinion is based on what I have seen first-hand. Still, it is my opinion and I am free to have it.
 Fenrir.Shindo
Server: Fenrir
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2009-03-11 12:18:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I always seem to pull hate in Campaign even when a big mob o' players bumrushes a mob at the same time. But then Campaign is the one place where I can let loose and not have to worry about death. So long as there's NPCs to raise me. I can't count on regular players to raise me until the fight's already over. (For those that actually do raise me when I die, I <3 you forever.)
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-11 12:30:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I nominate MYSELF! ^^ and all of my LS :) and some friends
 Asura.Celene
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-03-11 12:33:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I nominate myself, too.
Yep.
>.>
 Bahamut.Danagon
Server: Bahamut
user: Danagon
By Bahamut.Danagon 2009-03-11 12:35:28
Link | Quote | Reply

i give Alriath a good player warning! =o he somehow made me get off my *** work on NIN xD oh and pro duoing NM hunters ftw
 Bahamut.Ragnell
user:
By Bahamut.Ragnell 2009-03-11 12:47:56
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Myrrdraal/bobjohnson/lorrdarkshade/pantzmcgee

are all bros
 Odin.Aramina
Server: Odin
user: Darkmoose
By Odin.Aramina 2009-03-11 14:07:58
Link | Quote | Reply

If you ever run into Arcers (PLD) on Odin at Campaign, all I have to say is Wow!

Not only insanely geared (Hautclaire, Aegis, Ares) but also skilled, nice, and helpful.

He has saved my butt many times when I got in trouble in Jugner (S) and Vunkerl (S).
 Shiva.Phioness
Server: Shiva
user: Phioness
By Shiva.Phioness 2009-03-11 14:37:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I got a couple of folks to add from Shiva:

Generalramuh: Coolest dude I know. Helps all his friends out w/o asking for anything in return. Has long lost twin brother named Xellith from Britain, and is the glue that keeps the Teamspeak people talking to each other. Oh and he's got a southern twang because he's from Arkansas.

Xellith: Nice, no nonsense cheeky *** (I mean that in a good way hehe), who is damn good at his jobs, and helped me get my 1st limit break. Doesn't put up with any nonsense and likes to "Taru hump" people.

Mayelili: Just a sweetheart of lady runs the LS Sunsetsyndicate, and has that motherly attitude that makes you want to give her a big hug.

Me: Well I'm a person who can be nice, but gets overly upset when dealing with elitism and a case were I was MPK'd (was furious, because that was for a pair of Trotter boots, blew up, said some very foul things, and had a GM called on me). Otherwise I'm good to my friends and viscious *** to my enemies.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-11 15:05:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Yotevol said:
Korpg said:
Redemptress. She would hate for me to nominate her. She is a good friend, specially to pick with. Plus, she is Canadian, which gives me more fuel for the picking on. Oh, and she is a Mithra.

No. Just no.
I have been in a linkshell with her and she tries to create drama wherever she goes.
She has a lot of growing up to do and apologizing before I'll even give her a second glance.
~Yote

p.s. I know Korpg will disagree, but my opinion is based on what I have seen first-hand. Still, it is my opinion and I am free to have it.

She is a manipulator, but also easly manipulated.
She is also somebody who gives ***to people, but also takes it.

She may like to cause drama, but if you reverse her words around, they usually stab her in the back, which then she will stop.

Still doesn't mean she isn't a good player. Immature, maybe, but still good.

She can (or used to) tank like crazy, kept the mob on her even with 5 BLMs all spaming nukes at the mob.
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Server: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-03-11 15:18:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Sedres said:
This makes a nice change

Seconded ^^
 Midgardsormr.Invictusx
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Invictusx
By Midgardsormr.Invictusx 2009-03-11 16:12:10
Link | Quote | Reply

MIDGARD COMING AT YOU:

Zayne-sexy player good pld and sam

Xmacabrex- awesome kid, best cor and pup around, lvling up dancer now

Healerx-my little brother, great at what he does, very skilled player although he hates to farm, bard, rdm, whm and drk

MYSELF- NIN onry so far, always willing to help camp something or just do work

Punicesvir-best friend in game and out, awesome rdm lvling up at the moment, my young student, so proud of his progress

Tayden-sexy *** bard and nin and mnk and drg, awesome guy

Animademonia-was cool before he joined persistance, still does some stuff with us, bad *** dark knight though
 Asura.Yotevol
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-03-11 16:17:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Yotevol said:
Korpg said:

No. Just no.
~Yote

She is a manipulator, but also easly manipulated.
She is also somebody who gives ***to people, but also takes it.

She may like to cause drama, but if you reverse her words around, they usually stab her in the back, which then she will stop.

Still doesn't mean she isn't a good player. Immature, maybe, but still good.

She can (or used to) tank like crazy, kept the mob on her even with 5 BLMs all spaming nukes at the mob.

While I respect your opinion, I don't agree with it.
Dealing with an immature person that I have to take time out of my day, just to manipulate into something is waste of time and energy.
I would rather have someone that is an "ok" tank, but a good friend.
Mainly, because I can ask him to tank and he will tank.
He'll do his best, he'll bring his own food and he'll ask for little in return.
He does this because he's a friend, not because I had to take time to manipulate him or worry about being stabbed in the back or think of how to turn his own words against him.

~Yote
 Bahamut.Farias
user: Farias
By Bahamut.Farias 2009-03-11 16:19:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Dikar and Mitsarugi - Both good DRGs who helped me unlock DRG and showed me the ropes. Both have gone out of their ways to help others and Dikar is a great LS leader.