Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22030 22031 22032 ... 22573 22574 22575
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-12-08 16:04:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
/punches a lalafell in roid rage
They're too low. Easier to just punt them. :D
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By llAKs0nll 2021-12-09 01:10:58
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Started on NIN Switch but think I will Finish on PC
By alzeerffxi 2021-12-09 01:16:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys how long until vga i dont understand america timezone
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-12-09 01:19:57
Link | Quote | Reply

17 and a half hours from now.
[+]
By alzeerffxi 2021-12-09 04:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aeonova said: »
17 and a half hours from now.
pog

YouTube Video Placeholder

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Mattelot 2021-12-09 06:10:30
Link | Quote | Reply

llAKs0nll said: »
If such a scandal took place at Nintendo I wouldn’t stop playing ZELDA or Mario just cuz not everybody knows how to behave correctly treating others w/ respect & dignity.

That's exactly my feelings. I personally think people who stopped playing their games because of the actions of a few are taking it too seriously. I guarantee things like this happen in a LOT of companies. Roll of the die, Blizzard got outed. Political *** happens in just about every single business. It doesn't have to be sexual harassment but things that can be just as devastating to individuals. Then there are legal loopholes found to protect the guilty.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-12-09 08:12:16
Link | Quote | Reply

You're right it does happen nearly everywhere. Wouldn't it be great if the companies that were found out suffered long-term repercussions? Wouldn't that make other problematic companies think "Oh, no. If that happens to us, we're screwed. We'd better fix the problem before we're found out"?

The thing is, each time a person ignores ABK's issues, it tells other companies that it's OK. "Ah, so what if we sexually abuse people so much that they literally kill themselves. Even if we're found out, it just means free publicity and that I, as the CEO, may have to retire a little early (with 10 years' salary, of course)."

But nah, let's give ABK a free pass because their artists gave the entire roster of Overwatch the Pixar Mom Caboose(tm). Screw that. Blizzard's entire rapport has come from five games across four IPs over thirty years. Besides, it's not the same team who brought you childhood joy with Diablo II. It's the team that tried to rip off your nostalgia with Resurrected and Immortal.
By Typongtive 2021-12-09 08:37:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Wish I could enjoy this game like others lol But instead I fall asleep
By llAKs0nll 2021-12-09 08:45:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
You're right it does happen nearly everywhere. Wouldn't it be great if the companies that were found out suffered long-term repercussions? Wouldn't that make other problematic companies think "Oh, no. If that happens to us, we're screwed. We'd better fix the problem before we're found out"?

The thing is, each time a person ignores ABK's issues, it tells other companies that it's OK. "Ah, so what if we sexually abuse people so much that they literally kill themselves. Even if we're found out, it just means free publicity and that I, as the CEO, may have to retire a little early (with 10 years' salary, of course)."

But nah, let's give ABK a free pass because their artists gave the entire roster of Overwatch the Pixar Mom Caboose(tm). Screw that. Blizzard's entire rapport has come from five games across four IPs over thirty years. Besides, it's not the same team who brought you childhood joy with Diablo II. It's the team that tried to rip off your nostalgia with Resurrected and Immortal.
What if it was the local Fire Department. We going to just let everything BURN never calling the Fire Department just to teach them a lesson?

I mean that’s why we have a Civil Court in the 1st place w/ Detectives that do Police work before taking their findings into Court.

NEWS : Blizzard Sexual Misconduct
Me : So when does OW2 release?

I’m not the Justice System. I’m merely the Consumer. I couldn’t care any less about Blizzard Misconduct. It’s not my Job to serve Justice. I still support the games I enjoy playing regardless of w/e Drama is taking place w/in the Company cuz I want those games to exist rather than cease to exist.
[+]
By Mattelot 2021-12-09 08:58:32
Link | Quote | Reply

What if it was the local Fire Department. We going to just let everything BURN never calling the Fire Department just to teach them a lesson?

I mean that’s why we have a Civil Court in the 1st place w/ Detectives that do Police work before taking their findings into Court.

I’m not the Justice System. I’m merely the Consumer. I couldn’t care any less about Blizzard Misconduct. It’s not my Job to serve Justice.

People were grabbing their torches and pitchforks, condemning everyone at Blizzard on MMO-C. I tried to be the voice of reason, telling people not to condemn everyone until they've had their day in court. I was bombarded for it.

Too many people have this innate instinct to hate others no matter what. Knee-jerk reactions and wastebasket judgments. That or they want to paint everyone with the same brush. They assume that just because you worked there, you're automatically guilty by association. Some employees there kept quiet because they didn't want to lose their jobs. Some may have been new parents or just financed a home. Losing your job over being a whistleblower is sometimes not worth it.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-12-09 09:03:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Mattelot said: »
People were grabbing their torches and pitchforks, condemning everyone at Blizzard on MMO-C. I tried to be the voice of reason, telling people not to condemn everyone until they've had their day in court. I was bombarded for it.

Too many people have this innate instinct to hate others no matter what. Knee-jerk reactions and wastebasket judgments. That or they want to paint everyone with the same brush. They assume that just because you worked there, you're automatically guilty by association. Some employees there kept quiet because they didn't want to lose their jobs. Some may have been new parents or just financed a home. Losing your job over being a whistleblower is sometimes not worth it.
Yeah now that's a problem. The workers aren't the problem, the company is.
By llAKs0nll 2021-12-09 09:04:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Mattelot said: »

I’m not the Justice System. I’m merely the Consumer. I couldn’t care any less about Blizzard Misconduct. It’s not my Job to serve Justice.

There were complaints within Blizzard sent to Human Resources. That’s why Human Resources ended up Deleting the evidence cuz they knew certain things were happening but Failed to Respond.

….like I said though

I support Blizzard cuz I enjoy playing Overwatch and want to see Overwatch 2 release w/ great success. Everything else needs to be handled by the proper authorities. I am not the Local Police.

The CEO of SquareEnix could be a Serial Killer Rapist Pedophile.
I’m still playing FFXI regardless. I’m not the Justice System.
[+]
By Mattelot 2021-12-09 09:09:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Human Resources may very well be to blame for that. I know several who were condemning them as well. As someone with a lot of experience in business and knowledge of a lot of the "political ***" that goes on, even if a company's HR destroyed evidence, they're sometimes TOLD to do so by higher ups.

It's sad when someone is in a position where they can't lose their job and have to hang their head in shame after being told they had to do something they knew was immoral/illegal. I'm not saying that IS the case here.

A company I know very well had their VP of HR terminated because he refused to "force" employees to get vaccinated. Side note...

I personally don't want to say I support them. I will say that I look forward to potentially good future products as the current ones are zZz.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-12-09 10:09:05
Link | Quote | Reply

you ever go to make tacos, and you think "there's no way i'll need this many shells, but better safe than sorry =D",=. then 3 mins later you need 50 more shells?
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-12-09 10:11:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Git bigger tacos.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-12-09 10:16:30
Link | Quote | Reply

No cause soft tortilla's are better
I have real issues eating hard-shelled tacos. No matter how gingerly I bite down, the whole thing always just disintegrates into a taco salad with tortilla chips.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-12-09 10:21:35
Link | Quote | Reply

you don't warm your tortillas? did you just assume the hard or softness of my shell?

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-12-09 10:23:44
Link | Quote | Reply

You people need to "git gud" at eating tacos. The best part is that to practice... you're gonna have to eat tacos.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-12-09 10:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Which sauce at Taco Bell?

Picture "mildly" related.

Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-12-09 10:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Hear me out, Soft taco with a hard taco inside of it...
It's like... reinforced concrete. The crispy tortilla for compression, and the soft tortilla to hold it together in tension.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-12-09 10:35:00
Link | Quote | Reply

In 22,031 pages of this thread, I knew if I typed:

I'd pretty much find out exactly where this conversation was headed. Seems like it was likely to have been done before.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-12-09 10:41:37
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22030 22031 22032 ... 22573 22574 22575