Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21981 21982 21983 ... 22553 22554 22555
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-10-20 11:47:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
That's some boomer ***right there. Ah! bad news, we'll change the name and everyone will forget all the bad ***we did!
You say that, but those kinds of things usually work. One of those subconscious things where you'll laugh at its absurdity and then accidentally fall for it. Like when a store puts an item up for $99.99.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-10-20 11:48:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh no, don't misunderstand, I know it works all too well. People are incredibly stupid.

It's just funny.

They'll likely get a billion new users because "the evil facebook is finally gone replaced by (new name pending)"
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-10-20 11:58:55
Link | Quote | Reply

"the evil facebook is finally gone replaced by (new name pending)"
omg. Wouldn't you like to be person that owns w/e their new domain is?!
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-10-20 12:07:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Negan said: »
"the evil facebook is finally gone replaced by (new name pending)"
omg. Wouldn't you like to be person that owns w/e their new domain is?!

Deepcut, they're going to buy and use myspace. Zuckerborg will even get a new humanmask and cosplay Tom instead of Mark
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2021-10-20 12:37:39
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Josiahafk 2021-10-20 14:48:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Warcraftbook, purchased by blizzard
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-10-20 15:10:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahafk said: »
Warcraftbook, purchased by blizzard
Onlyfansbook
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-10-20 15:14:37
Link | Quote | Reply

The new Dune nailed the whole #relatable

Millenial, angsty boy doesn't want to work, spends all day getting high and fantasizing about a female celebrity.

If they had found a way for him to pay her for attention, they would've got it perfect. (gotta save something for part 2)
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-10-20 15:23:54
Link | Quote | Reply

The new Dune nailed the whole #relatable

Millenial, angsty boy doesn't want to work, spends all day getting high and fantasizing about a female celebrity.

If they had found a way for him to pay her for attention, they would've got it perfect. (gotta save something for part 2)
All Kwisatz Haderach are like that!
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2021-10-20 16:22:28
Link | Quote | Reply

By Starbucks 2021-10-20 16:26:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a vegan and this offends me
By Pantafernando 2021-10-20 17:00:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Its not that this offend you.

Its more like you decided that this will offend you.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-10-20 18:20:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Playing with the RTX plugin some more. I need to adjust color grading and contrast but... I've got the settings dialed in enough to where it actually creates ray traced shadows and lights.

By Draylo 2021-10-20 19:29:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Voice actor for Frieza passed away, even though i preferred linda he was very good. Apparently they had a understudy because his health had been declining a while now. Sad!

Also the new Halloween movie was just... good if you just look at what type of movie but the story was just, wat.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-10-20 20:54:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm hating this 84' Dune. Trying to place whats making it so bad and it's definitely the speed. Everything feels like it's moving half speed. It's miserable. About to crank this *** up to 2x just to get through it.

It's not that it's loo long or that the pace isn't "right" it's just literally like slow-mo. Other 80s movies don't feel like this at all.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-10-20 21:39:43
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Draylo 2021-10-20 22:25:10
Link | Quote | Reply

She's here

Leg joints a little wonky but i like it
[+]
By Draylo 2021-10-20 22:32:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Also apparently D brand that made my black ps5 plates got sued by Sony. I cant believe they haven't made their own version yet, so now they made a new one with ugly vent holes to get around the law suit. Glad i got it while i could
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-10-21 00:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Dang, that statue looks fantastic. Shantotto herself looks better than I expected.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2021-10-21 05:27:48
Link | Quote | Reply

That Shantotto is mildly frightening. She's a Tarutaru, but she seems to have knees! We've got no chance against her shenanigans now!
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-10-21 07:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

More meat to eat
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-10-21 08:22:37
Link | Quote | Reply

did yall know there were goth chickens? i didn't.

Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-10-21 08:46:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
That Shantotto is mildly frightening. She's a Tarutaru, but she seems to have knees! We've got no chance against her she-knee-nigans now!
Fixed that for you.
[+]
By Draylo 2021-10-21 11:23:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone have Oculus Quest 2? Debating on it since RE4 VR seems to be an exclusive lol. Barely played my PSVR because of how many cords it needed and how annoying it was to setup, this one being portable seems nice
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2021-10-21 13:51:55
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2021-10-21 13:54:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Ryan booked our last air bnb without me, I don't recall agreeing to a like a 150 sqft place(I think? I'm bad at space and time) my dirty entitled *** was so claustrophobic!

I think I'd legit cause serious bodily harm to Ryan if we stayed longer than 3 nights lol, at least the bed was comfy?
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-10-21 13:57:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Anyone have Oculus Quest 2? Debating on it since RE4 VR seems to be an exclusive lol. Barely played my PSVR because of how many cords it needed and how annoying it was to setup, this one being portable seems nice

Setup for PCVR is just plug and play or you can use the onboard chip to play some graphically pared down versions of some games by just turning it on. Plug and play just requires a USB-C cable (I suggest 15ft or more, don't bother with the official Link cable, it's outrageously expensive. Get this this or this) and that's it. Wireless PC VR requires a good router but otherwise is also easy to set up. Doesn't use any light houses or anything like that.

Quality is really good for the price. Minimal screendoor effect to my eyes and goes up to 90Hz which is a decent performance to motion sickness sweet spot.

Won't eat your *** like a Valve Index but it's also a quarter the price and doesn't require an entire room dedicated to it, so...

-------------------------------------------------------

Made the final adjustments to the RTX plugin settings. Looks so good on my monitor. Screenshots sort of show what it's doing but they don't do much justice.

And here's a map of all of the light and shadows produced by the rays.

[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-10-21 17:57:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm. Facebook changing its name next week and rebranding you say?

I remember when Myspace did something similar too and how that worked out. I guess I wasn't the only person that went and closed my FB account for 2 years. I only came back on a whim recently and it was worse than I have imagined/heard.

I guess the gub'ment got all the data they needed from farming boomers and zoomers that their AI can now predict everything quite accurately and they don't need to keep spinning their wheels collecting all the same recycled content posts.

"Celeb dies = sad replies", "pandemic = make it political for some reason replies", "having a child = happy replies", "Facebook changing its name = facts I don't like replies".

I've seen enough "leaked" information like this to distract from negative PR to know that I'll believe it when I see it, however. Smokescreens can be useful.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-10-21 18:51:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aeonova said: »
Hmmm. Facebook changing its name next week and rebranding you say?
Its like when Google rebranded its parent company as Alphabet. I think it was Alphabet, not 100% sure. Not going to even look.

So we will log into something called Facebook and it will be no different, just it will now no longer be OWNED by a company named Facebook.

There have been many suggestions for what it should be named of course. I favor Evil inc.
By Draylo 2021-10-21 19:26:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Draylo said: »

Setup for PCVR is just plug and play or you can use the onboard chip to play some graphically pared down versions of some games by just turning it on. Plug and play just requires a USB-C cable (I suggest 15ft or more, don't bother with the official Link cable, it's outrageously expensive. Get this this or this) and that's it. Wireless PC VR requires a good router but otherwise is also easy to set up. Doesn't use any light houses or anything like that.

Quality is really good for the price. Minimal screendoor effect to my eyes and goes up to 90Hz which is a decent performance to motion sickness sweet spot.

Won't eat your *** like a Valve Index but it's also a quarter the price and doesn't require an entire room dedicated to it, so...

Thanks for the info, is it worth going the upgrade for storage space or do most games not take much?
First Page 2 3 ... 21981 21982 21983 ... 22553 22554 22555