Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21772 21773 21774 ... 22574 22575 22576

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2021-01-28 00:49:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Finished Sabrina on Netflix. It was good, but it was very weird sometimes
I'm still on season 1. Was wondering how they'd handle some things. Usually have to watch late though.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-01-28 01:48:07
Link | Quote | Reply

punched a dude in D2 so hard that the out of bounds section of the map killed him

I am an iron lord
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-01-28 03:04:35
Link | Quote | Reply

“No one fry us and eat us, in fricassee”

Yup “Under the Sea,” that’s correct. All ocean life dies purely of old age.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-01-28 08:02:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
its snowing :3
Our three-day winter just ended.

Normally we're -40 degrees from late December thru early March, but this year we've been cruising just a few degrees below freezing all winter. Except Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday this week-- we dipped into 'normal' there >_>

[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-28 19:12:40
Link | Quote | Reply

They open a Chik-Fil-A and you'd think people have never seen food before. *** idiots 2000 people deep. Go get subway for christs sake people, how stupid.

It'll be there tomorrow. I promise. Crackhead ***.
[+]
By Xaander 2021-01-28 19:35:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Go get subway for christs sake

Not sure if you planned that, but I appreciate you.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-01-28 19:45:09
Link | Quote | Reply

They open a Chik-Fil-A and you'd think people have never seen food before. *** idiots 2000 people deep. Go get subway for christs sake people, how stupid.

Saw the same damn thing about a month ago with the first In-N-Out in Colorado. *** ridiculous, took dozens of police officers and shut down 2 streets due to the drive-thru line. Hell, the Aurora PD even announced on twitter around 4pm that day "please stop coming, they'll close before they can even deal with the cars in line right now".

Freakin idiots agreed.

...but dat Chic-fil-a sauce man....
[+]
 Bismarck.Batton
user: BattonBiz
By Bismarck.Batton 2021-01-28 19:53:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Same for Raising Cane's out here, but for the best reason.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-01-28 19:56:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Batton said: »
Same for Raising Cane's out here, but for the best reason.

***I went through some serious rehab to get off that Cane's Sauce. Guess I'll be crying into chicken tenders and texas toast tonight...
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2021-01-28 20:06:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »

Saw the same damn thing about a month ago with the first In-N-Out in Colorado. *** ridiculous, took dozens of police officers and shut down 2 streets due to the drive-thru line. Hell, the Aurora PD even announced on twitter around 4pm that day "please stop coming, they'll close before they can even deal with the cars in line right now".

Freakin idiots agreed.

I will never understand the obsession that people have with places like Chick-fil-A and In-N-Out. Are they good? Sure. Are they sit in line for hours good? Not even frickin' close.

It's amazing how places with slightly-above-average food can create cult-like mentalities. Then again, when you look at inexplicably rabid fans in any other genre (music, film, etc.) I guess it's not too surprising that some fast food chains would have them too.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-01-28 20:56:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Chick fil A is the only fast food place i eat from anymore mostly cause the food just tastes and feels better to me than other places.

That chicken tortilla soup is bomb and anyone can miss me with any other opinion

Then again ive never had to sit in line more than a few min. THe one near me has a massive staff and typically they have people walking car to car to take orders and speed up the process. They even have AC and heaters under the little overhang thing so the employees arent suffering all day.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-01-28 21:43:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I've never had Chick-Fil-A :(
We don't even have one anywhere near me.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2021-01-28 22:40:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Chick fil A is the only fast food place i eat from anymore mostly cause the food just tastes and feels better to me than other places.

That chicken tortilla soup is bomb and anyone can miss me with any other opinion

Then again ive never had to sit in line more than a few min. THe one near me has a massive staff and typically they have people walking car to car to take orders and speed up the process. They even have AC and heaters under the little overhang thing so the employees arent suffering all day.

Yeah, some of the locations have insanely efficient operations and I give them major props for that... and it's pretty much the opposite of what my experience has been with KFC lately. On the rare occasions that I actually attempt it I usually end up behind someone who orders half the food in the store in special configurations that don't exist on the menu and their staff of five people can't handle it.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-01-29 00:12:25
Link | Quote | Reply

That's why I always buy food from local restaurants, not fast food joints like Church's and KFC.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-01-29 01:24:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Gotta give credit when its due, and when you're the most stylish team on the water, flaunt it.

'Luna Rossa' took a strong 2-0 lead on 'Patriot' today in the Prada Cup semifinal, which is best of 7. While the Americans had the top speed of the day at a ridiculous 53.3 knots in 18 knots of wind, the Italians were smooth as silk, fast enough, and sailed a cleaner race in both of today's match races than the Americans, who looked very skittish and not in control of their boat.

We'll see if they stand any chance at not getting swept with races 3 and 4 scheduled for tomorrow, and if in the next 16 hours they can make adjustments that matter worth a damn to get 'Patriot' stable enough to race aggressively compared to today's barely holding on.

Bravi Tutti to Team Luna Rossa Prada Pirelli for an amazing opening day.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-01-29 01:42:04
Link | Quote | Reply

After some tuning and underclocking, I've got my rig mining $10/day of ETH. One day I'll be able to use it to play games but until then I may as well have it start paying for itself.

After accounting for energy costs of 11c/kwh I'm looking at over $9 profit with my current numbers. In the long term when ETH spikes (it will) my little $2000 coins will be worth a lot more.

Edit: 11/day
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2021-01-29 08:26:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
I've never had Chick-Fil-A :(
We don't even have one anywhere near me.

I went to a Chick-fil-A once when I lived in Tyler Texas, but this was back in '83. It was okay, but I never went back a 2nd time, not even when they started opening up here around Los Angeles. In-n-Outs are everywhere here, I actually walk by one every day on the way to work...although I've been there maybe twice in the last 10 years. I gravitate towards cooking my own food, and rarely if ever go to restaurants, fast food or otherwise.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-01-29 08:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
I went to a Chick-fil-A once when I lived in Tyler Texas, but this was back in '83. It was okay, but I never went back a 2nd time, not even when they started opening up here around Los Angeles. In-n-Outs are everywhere here, I actually walk by one every day on the way to work...although I've been there maybe twice in the last 10 years. I gravitate towards cooking my own food, and rarely if ever go to restaurants, fast food or otherwise.
There was a time I used to eat Subway almost daily. Then I realized I could make better sandwiches for cheaper if I just bought the ingredients myself lol

Nowadays I rarely eat fast food at all. Though since the pandemic swept our area, we've been trying to at least support the local restaurants to keep them in business. We'll order pick-up or delivery about twice a week. I'd hate to have just moved to an area with like 30 restaurants within biking distance and have them all suddenly close down because folks are gravitating to the Popeyes Chicken that just opened up down the street...
(We only just got Popeyes in our city for the first time about 2 years ago)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-01-29 08:45:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I generally eat at a local Tex-Mex restaurant 3-4 times a week, but mostly for breakfast. Although, I might be changing the restaurant soon, since the owner decided to get rid of their entire staff for some reason and raise prices (but not on the menu, of course) without letting people know.

We got a lot of family-owned restaurants in my small city, so it's no big deal if they ended up shooting themselves in the foot. Maybe the staff that was let go went to work at another restaurant, I should go looking....

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Guyledouche
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Guyledouche 2021-01-29 08:48:13
Link | Quote | Reply

The dog jetted out the door when I got home. Our doorbell camera was kind enough to record me chasing him around the snow banks to catch him. Good times. I am in Saskatchewan so we have 3-4 feet of snow.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-01-29 09:22:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Guyledouche said: »
The dog jetted out the door when I got home. Our doorbell camera was kind enough to record me chasing him around the snow banks to catch him. Good times. I am in Saskatchewan so we have 3-4 feet of snow.
I'd love to see that video if you can upload it somewhere XD
[+]
 Asura.Tawhoya
user: Tawhoya
By Asura.Tawhoya 2021-01-29 10:02:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »

Freakin idiots agreed.

14 hours according to police That's near my house and I had to use different roads for a few weeks because of this crap.

Also, Chick-Fil-A has an awesome chicken/egg bowl. for under $5.00, it's THE BEST breakfast that I have found. Just don't use the nasty salsa... take the hot sauce instead.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-01-29 10:37:07
Link | Quote | Reply

After trying almost everything after moving, most fast food didn’t really leave a lasting impression.

-chicken and egg bagel thing at chik fila was the only thing I enjoyed on their whole menu, due to their sauce saving it but haven’t had time for fast food breakfast in a long time

-McDonald’s used to have something called, “breakfast sauce” on their egg bagels that was similar to hollandaise but better and loved it to death but was too expensive to maintain and they phased it out, so there wasn’t any reason to do breakfast there anymore.

Just cooking thick cut bacon in the oven with some diced red potatoes sautéed with onions and scrambled eggs in a fry pan using the bacon fat at home is the weekend morning food joy now lol

[+]
By Viciouss 2021-01-29 10:51:34
Link | Quote | Reply

We have been on a Cheesecake factory run lately, its putting a lot of other places to shame. Its pricey, but the portions are big enough to justify it. IE, the exact opposite of Five Guys.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-01-29 10:52:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
What, you are going to wait 5 years and 10 movies to cook breakfast?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-01-29 11:18:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
We have been on a Cheesecake factory run lately, its putting a lot of other places to shame. Its pricey, but the portions are big enough to justify it. IE, the exact opposite of Five Guys.
I was impressed with their blueberry w/e white truffle cheesecake after trying it but none of their actual food was worth trying again so far. Anything stand out for your family?
First Page 2 3 ... 21772 21773 21774 ... 22574 22575 22576