Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 16259 16260 16261 ... 22576 22577 22578
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-15 01:09:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I still don't understand how Japanese anime/manga fans enjoy a series that has such insane amounts of stupid

There's this new anime adaption of a light novel or whatever called "shinmai maou no testament" and the chick wakes her new stepbrother up by sitting on him and then she starts grinding to make him get up and of course she falls off the bed and he gets up and falls down on top of her

Later she takes a bath and gets dizzy and *** collapses and he enters to see if she's okay and of course she's naked

Even later she forms a master-servant thing with him and it gets reversed so he's the master instead and if she shows disloyalty she gets 'cursed' by the magic (which was made with the magic of a succubus) and starts getting super horny and the only way to stop it is for him to fondle her ***

What the *** kind of retard would enjoy this ***? WHY would they adapt this instead of something that has a great story and would likely make them feel proud of their work after adapting it? I would never want my name associated with garbage like this; I'd rather be the person who adapts something great, even if it doesn't sell as much.

I really don't understand Japanese fans, how they can go nuts over this garbage instead of something with a really good story, characters with depth, and a world that is rich in detail. Not just a bunch of stupid fanservice.
[+]
By Nazrious 2015-01-15 01:11:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Regular gyms don't discriminate with gender based equipment - costs too much to run effectively, and neither do Olympic weight sets.

basic weight bars like that come in a universal standard, and those are far too big to be 10 kilo plates.

If anything, the spotter is out of the shot, and typically stands 1 1/2 feet away, so as not to interrupt the rhythm of the lifter, or break their concentration.

I used to weight lift a lot in high school, and made myself knowledgeable on the subject of form, weights - both free and static, and many various exercises.

ALL olympic weights are standard size and just shift thickness/density to compensate for weight, and they have seperate weights for men's and women's bars, who the hell knows what kind of gym that is? Also if a spotter is to far back to be in shot then its not serious weight, or then just don't give 2 shits.

I was eastern division junior Olympic weightlifting champion in High school.

you see the other plates on the floor yellow, red, and super thin black one. all uniform diameter thus suggesting its an Olympic set, or at least styled to be. I would not peg this as a standard or "power" lifting set.

Also in the back ground from left to right u can spot 2 jump crates and up on the wall in right top corner you see a rack with what appears to be stretch/form sticks. Yeah I just got cereal.

Edit: which indicates this is less a "regular" planet fitness and a more involved lifting gym.

edit:2 you also note, bare feet and flip flops, no no in all gyms/ powerlifting gyms, common practice to go barefoot for lifts in Olympic gyms.
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2015-01-15 01:11:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I forgot to watch the episode of Parasyte today...***

TOMORROW THEN
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-15 01:13:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe the term you are looking for is:

"Full Potato"

Honestly, it would make more sense to call a manga like that "potato x potato"
By Nazrious 2015-01-15 01:15:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
I still don't understand how Japanese anime/manga fans enjoy a series that has such insane amounts of stupid

There's this new anime adaption of a light novel or whatever called "shinmai maou no testament" and the chick wakes her new stepbrother up by sitting on him and then she starts grinding to make him get up and of course she falls off the bed and he gets up and falls down on top of her

Later she takes a bath and gets dizzy and *** collapses and he enters to see if she's okay and of course she's naked

Even later she forms a master-servant thing with him and it gets reversed so he's the master instead and if she shows disloyalty she gets 'cursed' by the magic (which was made with the magic of a succubus) and starts getting super horny and the only way to stop it is for him to fondle her ***

What the *** kind of retard would enjoy this ***? WHY would they adapt this instead of something that has a great story and would likely make them feel proud of their work after adapting it? I would never want my name associated with garbage like this; I'd rather be the person who adapts something great, even if it doesn't sell as much.

I really don't understand Japanese fans, how they can go nuts over this garbage instead of something with a really good story, characters with depth, and a world that is rich in detail. Not just a bunch of stupid fanservice.
sex sells, thats life.
By Artemicion 2015-01-15 01:19:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

I question why Michael Bay makes movies, but apparently it makes *** of money so, take that for what it's worth.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-15 01:21:49
Link | Quote | Reply

This is more like Uwe Boll level of bad
By Bloodrose 2015-01-15 01:22:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-15 01:24:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, what I said is what crunchyroll named it
By Bloodrose 2015-01-15 01:26:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Crunchyroll can suck it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-15 01:27:58
Link | Quote | Reply

No wonder, it's by the guy who made Hagure Yuusha, same ***really. Huge ***, fondles them a lot, steals underwear all the time.

The Japanese are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE
By Bloodrose 2015-01-15 01:29:42
Link | Quote | Reply

It's catering to a lot of fetishes. It's all it really is.
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-01-15 02:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Nightmare fuel
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-01-15 02:28:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah It's a cricket. And since its so huge it wouldn't be that hard to find once it starts making that damn noise. After that add a Steel Toed Boot and you are good!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-01-15 02:35:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ackeronll said: »
Nah It's a cricket. And since its so huge it wouldn't be that hard to find once it starts making that damn noise. After that add a Steel Toed Boot and you are good!
Though one of its relatives could do this~
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-01-15 02:40:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Ok THAT is NOT a Cricket >_> In all honesty though the more horrifying part of that is the dude who is all calm and explaining ***while being torn apart by it!

Both the man and the insect!
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-01-15 03:03:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Neither is the thing eating a carrot, technically.

It's a weta and some of them are known to have a nasty bite.
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2015-01-15 03:44:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of them are friendly and will eat carrots out of your hand when you pick them up too!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-01-15 03:47:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Euclids Cfinder said: »

Some of them are friendly and will eat carrots out of your hand when you pick them up too!
Seeeeerj!
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-15 06:41:21
Link | Quote | Reply

*backreads, drops random pluses and goes to lunch*
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2015-01-15 06:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok THAT is NOT a Cricket >_> In all honesty though the more horrifying part of that is the dude who is all calm and explaining ***while being torn apart by it!

Both the man and the insect!
I think thats a woman actually since you can see the curve of a breast... That or he has some moobs going on.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-01-15 06:47:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm bored! Some one do something funny.

Asura.Ina said: »
I think thats a woman actually since you can see the curve of a breast... That or he has some moobs going on.
She has some man-hands then.
 Ragnarok.Haorhu
Server: Ragnarok
user: haorhu
By Ragnarok.Haorhu 2015-01-15 06:51:04
Link | Quote | Reply

just crashed right now ! :( nothing work shout plugins :( and i'm fking sick **
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2015-01-15 06:57:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm bored! Some one do something funny.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-15 07:12:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I approve of Ina being frozen.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Bloodrose 2015-01-15 07:23:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, Josiah, I heard about 2 bus crashes. One was a prison bus, and another was a 2 bus collision in Saskatchewan. Which one were you driving?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-01-15 07:30:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Healer stands in Glower and Eye of the Beholder in Aurum Vale.

Can't seem to figure out why he is dying.

5 Deaths and 2 Wipes later he leaves saying work.

Party breaks up.

I'm still Lv48 ; ;
By Bloodrose 2015-01-15 07:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

wow, that is one ***level whm you got there.
First Page 2 3 ... 16259 16260 16261 ... 22576 22577 22578