Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » SE ANSWER THIS
SE ANSWER THIS
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Cerberus.Blazed
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Blazed 2011-02-02 03:24:11
Link | Quote | Reply

PLD has a 4th hidden trait that not many people are aware of. Those arguing that PLD needs to take even less dmg need to be enlightened. Allow me.

The first 3 dmg mitigation abilities you all know; Invincible (2 hour, -100% PDT) and Sentinel (-90% PDT with Afv2 feet). and Rampart

But not many people are aware of the 4th passive job trait which trumps all of the above mentioned. Even veterans like Tera, papi and sinus don't know this.

Its called "Suckshit"
-100% DMG taken. Active whenever you enter Abyssea.

Titan.Viewz
Server: Titan
user: Vizzy
By Titan.Viewz 2011-02-06 16:18:11
Link | Quote | Reply

SE *** up the damn game, Diversed away from the skill it once required, its all about WHM and cure bombs.

doesnt matter if my PLD has full +2 or an Aegis or Almace lol CCM4, when you get a nin walk up and womp womp a 5K Blade hi and then 400-600 crits aftermath or a WAR womp womp 10K Ukko Fury no questions asked the PLD turns from a main tank into a support role,

Thankyou SE took away mah baby~

Just accepted PLD wont be the same again, pimped lolninjer Kannagi online.... Its not all bad tho ffxi was getting old and dry no?
release of abyssea and atma have made it somewhat more fun and different but i dont know how long the fun will last once everyone is walking around in the same gear and nothing is special anymore...

Slightly off subject anoys me that ppl are even brewing there +2s and ***and thinking there bad *** standing in port jeuno like they deserve what there wearing, (Primeval Brew how lame)
 Fenrir.Snick
Server: Fenrir
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2011-02-06 19:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Viewz said:
Diversed away from the skill it once required
lol
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-02-07 02:38:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snick said:
Titan.Viewz said:
Diversed away from the skill it once required
lol

It once required skill to cast ichi and ni at proper times, and have your Shield/parry capped so you had a raise 2% rate of blocking on IT movbs.

it once required skill to cast flash, cure yourself and others, and *** for march and then refresh and then auspice and then for your sam to shikiyoyo yo.

it once required skill, to play ffxi ... well..

maybe back when ariel armor rotations were the only form of blink tanking we had.
 Titan.Viewz
Server: Titan
user: Vizzy
By Titan.Viewz 2011-02-07 09:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

That simple huh? Pro!

Never been much of a fan PLD VS IT mobs =P