Genghis Khan-Global Warming Hero

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Genghis Khan-Global Warming Hero
Genghis Khan-Global Warming Hero
By Wombat 2011-01-25 15:07:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure, there are loads of lies on TV.

Sure, the people with wealth run this country.

Sure, power hungry, secret societies *probably* exist (in some regard).

Sure, "conspiracy theories" occasionally have some roots in reality.

But, to put it bluntly, Phyrexius has even less tact than most of our posters who seem to pride themselves on arguing using adolescent tactics.

When your OP begins with the line:

Phyrexius said:
LoL @ Tin Head Sheeple~

you're going to be dismissed by almost everyone.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-01-25 15:11:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phyrexius said:
/hurray for someone with intelligence. Pawnskipper.

I'm off to an office party, you know us real people in the real World actually do have friends (@_@)
how does an office party have anything to do with you having friends?
rhetorical question.
it has nothing to do with one-another.

He believes they are his friends, but are they? Or are they faking because they want to infiltrate infowars and destroy it from within!?!?!
I'd say they're probably his friends because they don't want to tip the scales on someone who is already obviously mentally unabalanced, and they don't want to be the subjects for the next "inspired by true events" horror movie.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-25 15:44:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Wombat said:
But, to put it bluntly, Phyrexius has even less tact than most of our posters

He can't have my title. Tell him to *** off!
METALLLLLLLLLLL
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Server: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-01-25 15:56:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kara said:
So I read the first link which can't even quote the source of the report but instead quoted the site Mother Nature Network....a site the has citing problems of it's own, but anyways.

I found the orginal article War, Plague No Match for Deforestation in Driving CO2 Buildup and no where did it say killing people is the way to go. It's not saying kill 40 million people.....it also doesn't say that the earth cooled down because Genghis Khan killed people. It is saying that humans have contributed to climate change before the industrial revolution.

Also the 700 million tons of carbon that was "scrubbed" from the atmosphere was not due to the death of people. The article doesn't even touch on that point. It states "But in the case of the Mongol invasions, which had the biggest impact of the four events studied, re-growth on depopulated lands stockpiled nearly 700 million tons of carbon absorbed from the atmosphere."

They are discussing deforestation and regrowth of the forests, not mass murder.

Learn to do research. If you want to believe that everyone is out to get you, fine. But bring compelling arguments not crap that is so taken out of context a ten-year-old would be asking questions about it's validity. Arguing for something is NOT copying and pasting a link it's using your own damn words to get your point across and citing when needed.

/clap