Forum » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Crafting stats
Crafting stats
 Pandemonium.Areis
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: Areis
By Pandemonium.Areis 2008-02-26 01:18:32
Link | Quote | Reply

you mentioned in the pending suggestions how to pull a players gear data for use on a website, but is there a similar code for how to get just the crafting information? As an avid crafter (i took over a year off of leveling jobs before i'd even done G1) i would really like something that looks better than a screenshot cropped in my signature, or at least more profesional that i can make with that, and having to update it every time i get another 1 level in goldsmithing is a pain but i like to keep it current. thanks in advance

~Areis of Pandamonium
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-02-27 10:47:10
Link | Quote | Reply

The little widgets for embedding player profile info into external webpages was our main task right when the huge POL account security thing blew up all over the internet. We kinda got sidetracked for the last three months dealing mostly with those issues, and so the little widgets have fallen by the wayside. We've always intended to expand their functionality and profile more features, like crafting, CSS customization, etc. Hopefully soon. =)
 Pandemonium.Areis
By Pandemonium.Areis 2008-02-27 12:13:00
Link | Quote | Reply

ok well was just wondering, just kinda frustrated i always have to update all my signatures whenever i do something silly like get another level goldsmithing (53.2) or fishing (21) when everything else is capped lol. was hoping to be able to use the crafting piece of the information you pull from the linkshellwebsite ... not that i konw if its even possible but it was my goal. thank you guys though for everything you have done, and are doing though for this site ^^
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-02-27 13:23:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I might make the widgets my next main task, 'cuz there's a lotta demand for it. But I may make a JP Forum higher priority, because it's kinda unfair to be locking a good 45% of our users our of the dev input loop for this long.
 Pandemonium.Areis
By Pandemonium.Areis 2008-02-27 15:36:06
Link | Quote | Reply

i can wait and i'm sure everyone else can the JP forum will probably provide more insight into different things that can be added or improved upon later take the time you need