Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Classes » Archer » YouToob
YouToob
By sherkal 2010-11-25 02:00:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Disturbed by the lack of contents on YouTube atm so I uploaded few vids from me and my crew grinding/plan to add some solo soon.

Check it out if you are looking for grind spot ARC 23+, I'll update regulary :p. Nothing pro or elite, no trollz!

http://www.youtube.com/user/shad0wsky2
 Sylph.Pwrlessgirl
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Pwrless
By Sylph.Pwrlessgirl 2010-11-25 07:51:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks good... right now im doing Recruit parties 6-10 in Cassiopeia Hollow for lvls 17-20 on Isaland Crabs and Sea Hares. I will definetly consider these Toxic Toads when I get around 22-26.

With upcoming updates, I hope S.E. tilts the game where it encourages people to party more often. Is kinda boring to solo (although I can solo as fast(er) than Exp parties). It's hard to find people to join parties.
It's because is easy to solo, and others don't want to bother to travel to the leader's camps.

regards,

PWR!
Power Nexus - Figaro
Nexus Power - Figaro
 Titan.Relicant
Server: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: Relicant
By Titan.Relicant 2010-11-25 09:19:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Pwrlessgirl said:
Is kinda boring to solo (although I can solo as fast(er) than Exp parties). It's hard to find people to join parties.
I'm not aware of what parties you're leveling/ranking in, but if you're able to do this, then your parties must really suck. My LS parties easily pull about 14-15k/hour from almost any camp - and you're NOT going to do that solo....

Not bashin', just sayin' maybe you should consider getting better people to party with or perhaps start up LS parties with some decent people.

Reli Turino
Neutral Impact
Figaro