Forum » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Export all sales data for an individual
Export all sales data for an individual
 Seraph.Xurion
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Xurion
By Seraph.Xurion 2008-02-19 06:08:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Sometimes I like to be a nerd when I'm bored at work and work out if I've made a profit or loss overall in let's say, the entire of Jan (because I'm a crafter.)

What would be a good tool (for me at least) would be to have the ability to export my transaction data in something like .csv format (comma delimited data) which you can open up in Excel and then perform calculations.

It'd be beneficial if this tool provided options for 'all sales', 'all purchases' and 'all transactions.' Obviously these data exports would be limited to the amount of transactions that the individual user had set in their options, for example, I have my total transaction list set to 255, but some people are set to 25 or 50 etc.

I am a PHP developer and I can provide the programming for this, or even an example, if you were interested.

If for whatever reason this is impossible to do, an alternate I'd like to see would be gil values for 'Total Sold', 'Total Purchased' and a total for the difference (sold minus purchases) at the bottom of a character's transaction overview.

Hope you consider :)

Xur~