EU Abyssea LS
 Unicorn.Meekon
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Meekon
By Unicorn.Meekon 2010-11-11 10:53:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi

We run an Abyssea Linkshell at 8pm GMT on Monday, Thursday and Friday. It is not compulsory to attend every day but if you are online you are expected to come.

Our focus is currently on acquiring seals/stone/jewels for AF3, equipment, armour and Atmas for members. Friday's run is aimed at experience points, gaining base feet pieces and key items for boss pops.

To get a pearl please contact myself or Galadrial in game.

Jobs we are actively looking for:
WHM
RDM

Other jobs are welcome but the above are more beneficial.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [89 days between previous and next post]
By Tessy 2011-02-08 02:31:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Meekon,

Is your Abyssea Shell still active?, I'm trying to look for an Abyssea shell during EU Prime time, and able to compleat my different job seals, zone bosses, atam etc.. and of course also help others in adchiving the same. I'm main DRG but I do have a 90 RDM and 90 BLM aswell. And your days suites me fine sense i'm trying to establish my own sky/limbus shell on wedensday's and saturday's in EU prime times.

Send me a PM or hook me up ingame if you are interested.

Thanks

/Tessy
 Unicorn.Meekon
user: Meekon
By Unicorn.Meekon 2011-02-21 10:49:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Tessy,

I don't have an Abyssea LS anymore. I just do +2 equipment and Empy Weapon upgrades with three other friends most nights.

If I could get a pearl for your LS that would be great. I am not interested in Sky/Limbus but if you need help on specific zone bosses/atma from Abyssea I could help.

We do revisit certain zone bosses for their drops so getting you the title is fine.

All the best.
 Unicorn.Tessy
user: Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-02-21 23:39:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Meekon said:
Hi Tessy,

I don't have an Abyssea LS anymore. I just do +2 equipment and Empy Weapon upgrades with three other friends most nights.

If I could get a pearl for your LS that would be great. I am not interested in Sky/Limbus but if you need help on specific zone bosses/atma from Abyssea I could help.

We do revisit certain zone bosses for their drops so getting you the title is fine.

All the best.

Hi Meekon, my new ls do not attempt Abyssea, we only do limbus,sky and recently added dynamis to our events, where we will do our first dynamis run this coming Sunday. I'm looking mostly for players who can attend all 3 of our ls events, so I can fill all events best possible to gain our success and not have to cancel any of he events due to people who don't want to do or can do certain events within Skylines LS. But feel free to take a look on the site http://skylines.guildlaunch.com and thanks for replying, have a god day!