Whats A Good Anime To Watch?

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Whats a good anime to watch?
Whats a good anime to watch?
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43
 Bahamut.Justthetip
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: sairasu
Posts: 345
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2019-11-16 06:50:44
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Unzero said: »
Check out Overly Cautious Hero, had quite a few funny bits in there. The pacing is kind of slow and at the the show is a bit ridiculous, but it was funny and a little different. It's also isekai.
I've been watching this and like you said while its nice its slow paced and over the top at times lol.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 277
By ashcrow 2019-11-16 07:14:01
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Jin roh Wolf brigade

YouTube Video Placeholder


bets anime to watch !
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [131 days between previous and next post]
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2020-03-25 21:25:35
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Endoq
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
Posts: 6851
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-03-26 01:00:25
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I'm currently watching these anime:
(I recommend these be watched in English SUB unless otherwise stated)

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime).
Genre: Portal, comedy, Fantasy, Shounen.
Only watched ep 1 so far, but it was good, and what I plan to watch for the rest of tonite.

Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba).
Genres: Action, Demons, Historical, Shounen, Supernatural.
I'm on episode 11 and very much enjoying this in subtitles.

Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia).
Genres: Action, Comedy, School, Shounen, Super Power.
I'm currently caught up on episodes, and enjoying this series.

Fairy Tail (2014) Series 2.
Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Magic, Shounen.
I've just started this second series of this anime, and the entire series, has been one of my favorite anime to watch.

One Piece.
Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Super Power, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen.
I'm on episode 768 of this anime, and it is possibly the best anime there is. It just never gets stale for me. Even the sporadic, rare, filler eps are great... and that is not something I would ever say for any anime, except for One Piece.

Gintama.
Genres: Action, Comedy, Historical, Parody, Samurai, Sci-Fi, Shounen.
I'm pretty deep into this series (several hundred episodes). It's one of my favorite parody anime. If you have watched a lot of anime, the jokes will make more sense. I very much recommend this anime to the avid anime watcher.

Nichijou (My Ordinary Life)
Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, School, Shounen.
Currently on episode 12. This anime is so weird and hilarious.

Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.)
Genres: Comedy, School, Shounen, Slice of Life, Supernatural.
This anime is only good in English DUB because the jokes just don't translate as well in the SUB. That said, this is a very funny anime. I'm currently waiting for my DUB releases. I am on episode 24.

Yuu☆Yuu☆Hakusho (Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files)
Genres: Action, Comedy, Demons, Supernatural, Martial Arts, Shounen.
This anime is an oldy but goodie. I'm currently only on episode 10 or so.


------------------------
My completed animes:


Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! (Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!).
Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, Drama, Romance, School.
I'm on episode 7 of this anime. It's freakin hilarious.

Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica (Puella Magi Madoka Magica).
Genres: Psychological, Drama, Magic, Thriller.
This anime is only 12 episodes long, and I've completed it. The animation style takes getting used to, but omg... this one sucked me in. I can't say more without spoiling this masterpiece.

Ixion Saga DT.
Genres: Action, Comedy, Fantasy, portal.
This one was comedic gold.

Gakkou no Kaidan (Ghost Stories).
Genres: Mystery, Horror, Supernatural.
You must watch this anime in ENGLISH DUB. The reason for this is, the original script was so terrible, that the english dub team requested permission to just do whatever they wanted with the dialogue and they turned it into PURE COMEDIC GOLD. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt.

Kill la Kill.
Genres: Action, Comedy, Super Power, Ecchi, School.
The only ecchi anime I have ever found watchable.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Gurren Lagann).
Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Mecha, Sci-Fi.
Watch in English DUB. The subtitle version does not translate the jokes that well. This anime was/is hands down, my favorite mecha anime ever, ever. I have rewatched this series 4+ times now (I don't rewatch shows).

Fullmetal Alchemist, and also the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood remake.
Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Magic, Military, Shounen.
This is one of the rare anime where both the English DUB and SUB were both amazingly well done. I like both versions of this anime for different reasons. Both were enjoyable.

Code Geass.
Genres: Action, Military, Sci-Fi, Super Power, Drama, Mecha, School.
It was a long time ago when I completed this series. I really enjoyed this mecha anime.

Darker than Black.
Genres: Action, Sci-Fi, Mystery, Super Power.
This anime starts out hard to follow, but later it becomes really really good.

Steins;Gate.
Genres: Thriller, Sci-Fi, tragedy, comedy.
This anime kind of devastated me.. one of my all time favorites.

One Punch Man.
Genres: Action, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Parody, Super Power, Supernatural.
Watch this is English SUB. The DUB is HOT GARBAGE. This is one of the funniest anime I have ever seen.

Dragon Ball Super.
Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Super Power, Martial Arts, Fantasy, Shounen.
(watch this in ENGLISH DUB)
Did you like DBZ way back in the day before GT came and ruined everything? If yes, you'll prolly love this show.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry).
Genres: Mystery, Dementia, Horror, Psychological, Supernatural, Thriller.
This anime is NOT what it seems at the start...
I very much recommend this amazing series.

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan (Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan).
Genres: Comedy, Ecchi, Magic.
Another rare case where an ecchi gets my approval. This 4 episode long anime was hilarious.


--------------------
Honorable mentions:
(some of these had bad/rushed endings, but a great journey nonetheless)


D.Gray-man. Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Super Power, Demons, Shounen. (I gave it 9/10, I didn't like the ending)

Soul Eater. Genres: Action, Fantasy, Comedy, Supernatural, Shounen. (I gave it 9/10, I didn't like the ending)

Ao no Exorcist (Blue Exorcist). Genres: Action, Demons, Fantasy, Shounen, Supernatural. (I gave it 9/10, I didn't like the ending)

Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu (Parasyte -the maxim-). Genres: Action, Sci-Fi, Horror, Psychological, Drama, Seinen. (I gave it 9/10)

Nanatsu no Taizai (The Seven Deadly Sins). Genres: Action, Adventure, Ecchi, Fantasy, Magic, Shounen, Supernatural. (I gave it 9/10 for being slightly generic)

Cowboy Bebop. Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Sci-Fi, Space. Sometimes boring (I gave it 8/10)

The Big O. Genres: Action, Sci-Fi, Mystery, Psychological, Mecha. (I gave it 8/10)

Death Note. Genres: Mystery, Police, Psychological, Supernatural, Thriller, Shounen. Season 2 was trash (I still give it 8/10 because season was so amazing)

s-CRY-ed. Genres: Action, Sci-Fi, Adventure, Super Power, Drama. (I gave it 9/10)

Koukyoushihen Eureka Seven (Eureka Seven). Genres: Adventure, Drama, Mecha, Romance, Sci-Fi. (I gave it 9/10)

Shikabane Hime (2 part series). Genres: Action, Horror, Supernatural, Shounen. (I gave it 8/10 because season 1 was sorta "meh")


------------------
EDIT:

Check out the rest of my anime list here.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 277
By ashcrow 2020-03-26 01:26:01
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Valefor.Endoq said: »
I'm currently watching these anime:
(I recommend these be watched in English SUB unless otherwise stated)

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime).
Genre: Portal, comedy, Fantasy, Shounen.
Only watched ep 1 so far, but it was good, and what I plan to watch for the rest of tonite.

Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba).
Genres: Action, Demons, Historical, Shounen, Supernatural.
I'm on episode 11 and very much enjoying this in subtitles.

Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia).
Genres: Action, Comedy, School, Shounen, Super Power.
I'm currently caught up on episodes, and enjoying this series.

Fairy Tail (2014) Series 2.
Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Magic, Shounen.
I've just started this second series of this anime, and the entire series, has been one of my favorite anime to watch.

One Piece.
Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Super Power, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen.
I'm on episode 768 of this anime, and it is possibly the best anime there is. It just never gets stale for me. Even the sporadic, rare, filler eps are great... and that is not something I would ever say for any anime, except for One Piece.

Gintama.
Genres: Action, Comedy, Historical, Parody, Samurai, Sci-Fi, Shounen.
I'm pretty deep into this series (several hundred episodes). It's one of my favorite parody anime. If you have watched a lot of anime, the jokes will make more sense. I very much recommend this anime to the avid anime watcher.

Nichijou (My Ordinary Life)
Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, School, Shounen.
Currently on episode 12. This anime is so weird and hilarious.

Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.)
Genres: Comedy, School, Shounen, Slice of Life, Supernatural.
This anime is only good in English DUB because the jokes just don't translate as well in the SUB. That said, this is a very funny anime. I'm currently waiting for my DUB releases. I am on episode 24.

Yuu☆Yuu☆Hakusho (Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files)
Genres: Action, Comedy, Demons, Supernatural, Martial Arts, Shounen.
This anime is an oldy but goodie. I'm currently only on episode 10 or so.


------------------------
My completed animes:


Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! (Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!).
Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, Drama, Romance, School.
I'm on episode 7 of this anime. It's freakin hilarious.

Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica (Puella Magi Madoka Magica).
Genres: Psychological, Drama, Magic, Thriller.
This anime is only 12 episodes long, and I've completed it. The animation style takes getting used to, but omg... this one sucked me in. I can't say more without spoiling this masterpiece.

Ixion Saga DT.
Genres: Action, Comedy, Fantasy, portal.
This one was comedic gold.

Gakkou no Kaidan (Ghost Stories).
Genres: Mystery, Horror, Supernatural.
You must watch this anime in ENGLISH DUB. The reason for this is, the original script was so terrible, that the english dub team requested permission to just do whatever they wanted with the dialogue and they turned it into PURE COMEDIC GOLD. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt.

Kill la Kill.
Genres: Action, Comedy, Super Power, Ecchi, School.
The only ecchi anime I have ever found watchable.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Gurren Lagann).
Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Mecha, Sci-Fi.
Watch in English DUB. The subtitle version does not translate the jokes that well. This anime was/is hands down, my favorite mecha anime ever, ever. I have rewatched this series 4+ times now (I don't rewatch shows).

Fullmetal Alchemist, and also the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood remake.
Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Magic, Military, Shounen.
This is one of the rare anime where both the English DUB and SUB were both amazingly well done. I like both versions of this anime for different reasons. Both were enjoyable.

Code Geass.
Genres: Action, Military, Sci-Fi, Super Power, Drama, Mecha, School.
It was a long time ago when I completed this series. I really enjoyed this mecha anime.

Darker than Black.
Genres: Action, Sci-Fi, Mystery, Super Power.
This anime starts out hard to follow, but later it becomes really really good.

Steins;Gate.
Genres: Thriller, Sci-Fi, tragedy, comedy.
This anime kind of devastated me.. one of my all time favorites.

One Punch Man.
Genres: Action, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Parody, Super Power, Supernatural.
Watch this is English SUB. The DUB is HOT GARBAGE. This is one of the funniest anime I have ever seen.

Dragon Ball Super.
Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Super Power, Martial Arts, Fantasy, Shounen.
(watch this in ENGLISH DUB)
Did you like DBZ way back in the day before GT came and ruined everything? If yes, you'll prolly love this show.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry).
Genres: Mystery, Dementia, Horror, Psychological, Supernatural, Thriller.
This anime is NOT what it seems at the start...
I very much recommend this amazing series.

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan (Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan).
Genres: Comedy, Ecchi, Magic.
Another rare case where an ecchi gets my approval. This 4 episode long anime was hilarious.


--------------------
Honorable mentions:
(some of these had bad/rushed endings, but a great journey nonetheless)


D.Gray-man. Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Super Power, Demons, Shounen. (I gave it 9/10, I didn't like the ending)

Soul Eater. Genres: Action, Fantasy, Comedy, Supernatural, Shounen. (I gave it 9/10, I didn't like the ending)

Ao no Exorcist (Blue Exorcist). Genres: Action, Demons, Fantasy, Shounen, Supernatural. (I gave it 9/10, I didn't like the ending)

Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu (Parasyte -the maxim-). Genres: Action, Sci-Fi, Horror, Psychological, Drama, Seinen. (I gave it 9/10)

Nanatsu no Taizai (The Seven Deadly Sins). Genres: Action, Adventure, Ecchi, Fantasy, Magic, Shounen, Supernatural. (I gave it 9/10 for being slightly generic)

Cowboy Bebop. Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Sci-Fi, Space. Sometimes boring (I gave it 8/10)

The Big O. Genres: Action, Sci-Fi, Mystery, Psychological, Mecha. (I gave it 8/10)

Death Note. Genres: Mystery, Police, Psychological, Supernatural, Thriller, Shounen. Season 2 was trash (I still give it 8/10 because season was so amazing)

s-CRY-ed. Genres: Action, Sci-Fi, Adventure, Super Power, Drama. (I gave it 9/10)

Koukyoushihen Eureka Seven (Eureka Seven). Genres: Adventure, Drama, Mecha, Romance, Sci-Fi. (I gave it 9/10)

Shikabane Hime (2 part series). Genres: Action, Horror, Supernatural, Shounen. (I gave it 8/10 because season 1 was sorta "meh")


YouTube Video Placeholder


also this is going to be epic when its out
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
Posts: 6851
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-03-26 01:44:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Been waiting for that adaptation for so freakin long!

P.S.
here's the rest of my anime list
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/NO_U_ETC

Everyone please sign up add me as a friend if you want to :)
It's been a very useful website for tracking anime episodes and getting updates for new anime.
Offline
Posts: 277
By ashcrow 2020-03-26 02:17:34
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Valefor.Endoq said: »
|
thunder jet is nice if ur into sci fi samurai

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginga_Sengoku_Gun%27y%C5%ABden_Rai
[+]
Offline
Posts: 1227
By Wordspoken 2020-03-26 04:04:45
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Winter 2020 cour: ID:INVADED. Show was dope. Genre:mystery,detective

Also winter 2020: Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de shoumei shitemita. Funny as hell, love comedy.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
Posts: 6851
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-03-27 02:13:11
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Update:
Valefor.Endoq said: »
Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime).
Genre: Portal, comedy, Fantasy, Shounen.
Only watched ep 1 so far, but it was good, and what I plan to watch for the rest of tonite.
Now on episode 18 of this anime, less than 24 hours later. I'm enjoying this one so freakin' much, lol. It's a nice change of pace from the more serious/dramatic anime that I have been on lately.
 Asura.Yojimmbo
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Yojimmbo
Posts: 1324
By Asura.Yojimmbo 2020-03-27 04:25:42
Link | Quote | Reply
 
One of the few images safe to post lol
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
Posts: 6851
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-03-27 05:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Yojimmbo said: »
One of the few images safe to post lol


<_<;
 Valefor.Endoq
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
Posts: 6851
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-04-01 21:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply
 
OMg im dying.... this is the GGREATEST MASTERPIECE OF ALL TIME
YouTube Video Placeholder

Read the comments section AFTER watching this short anime
Offline
Posts: 277
By ashcrow 2020-04-05 21:42:49
Link | Quote | Reply
 
YouTube Video Placeholder


evangelion the Prequel :)
[+]
Offline
Posts: 1871
By Freehugs 2020-04-07 06:56:27
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Dream Hunter Rem
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
Offline
Posts: 17
By johnnyaf87 2020-04-07 07:28:22
Link | Quote | Reply
 
My top 3 I rewatch every year:

1: Rurouni Kenshin (Season 3 pointless)
2: Trigun
3: Samuri Champloo
Offline
Posts: 246
By mhomho 2020-04-07 07:41:38
Link | Quote | Reply
 
YouTube Video Placeholder


How long I've waited to see this come to a proper end.
 Shiva.Shizoo
Offline
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Shizoo
Posts: 3
By Shiva.Shizoo 2020-04-07 09:24:41
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Shiki Some intense vampire detective ***
Parasyte – Kiseijuu
Erased
Assassination Classroom
Administrator
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
Posts: 411
By Idiot Boy 2020-04-07 10:12:26
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Valefor.Endoq said: »
OMg im dying.... this is the GGREATEST MASTERPIECE OF ALL TIME

After watching that, I'm either going to permaban you or make that squid my new avatar

I'll keep you posted
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Online
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 32676
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-07 11:04:05
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I'm surprised nobody said anything about:

 
Offline
Posts:
By 2020-04-07 11:34:30
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Online
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 32676
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-07 11:50:01
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Yeah, didn't realize I forgot to add the title.

Another anime I'm watching is:



My Next Life as a Villainess, All Routes Lead to Doom.

Just started, only 1 episode out so far. But it's pretty funny imo.
Offline
Posts: 277
By ashcrow 2020-04-21 22:19:33
Link | Quote | Reply
 
YouTube Video Placeholder


the best samurai anime i ever watched just remembered what it was called, the story was a bit weird in the beginning, its based on a Japanese novel, or an old myth.

Started watching it again i love this old art style, i don't like the new anime artstyle AKA current anime yikes i dont like cutesy in anime.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takizawa_Bakin
This show has the best character development ever.


YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
Posts: 13792
By Asura.Vyre 2020-04-21 23:57:57
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Space Dandy.
 Valefor.Endoq
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
Posts: 6851
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-04-22 00:12:44
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Idiot Boy said: »
Valefor.Endoq said: »
OMg im dying.... this is the GGREATEST MASTERPIECE OF ALL TIME

After watching that, I'm either going to permaban you or make that squid my new avatar

I'll keep you posted
Did you read the comments section after? XD
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43