Looking For 25-30 M Silvers To Help Finish Aiegis

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Looking for 25-30 M Silvers to help finish Aiegis
Looking for 25-30 M Silvers to help finish Aiegis
 Odin.Hevans
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Odin.Hevans 2010-11-17 02:10:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Nite1 said:
lmao both ur rl's sucks anyways, and idk wtf you're saying about spending parents money?? that didnt really make any sense to me lol,and i still love your paragraphs shows how much you're pissed off rofl,probably because the 25bucks you spent on xfering made you stay home for 1month to save money and recover lol,go ahead keep writing more stories and paragraphs gotta laugh at the dishes boy a bit.

you got it wrong buddy. other people wash dishes while i count money. it's a night job that i do for extra money. i wont feel bad for it. from everything you've ever posted people know you're a huge douche bag ***. you insulting me for typing in paragraphs is funny considering your shitty grasp of english, but you'll never realize it.
By Odin.Tempelshine 2010-11-17 02:14:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Dunno, why People still talking about Nite.

He bought a Char in 2010, he did Aegis in 2010, bought a bot in 2010, still camp HNMs in 2010, but will still fail to tank in 2011^^

And Hevans, we all know he hate you. So he will never stop to do stpid arguments on your posts. Just let him talk.

Its Nite, buddy.^^;

And ya Nite! Flaaaaame me, you know im right.

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Haxxor
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Haxxor
By Quetzalcoatl.Haxxor 2010-11-17 02:16:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Serj said:
Asura.Draus said:
Dat Aiegis
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
Server: Bahamut
user: Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-11-17 03:15:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Tempelshine said:
He bought a Char in 2010, he did Aegis in 2010, bought a bot in 2010, still camp HNMs in 2010, but will still fail to tank in 2011^^
lawl
 Odin.Sheelay
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-11-17 08:59:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Hevans said:
Nite1 said:
lmao both ur rl's sucks anyways, and idk wtf you're saying about spending parents money?? that didnt really make any sense to me lol,and i still love your paragraphs shows how much you're pissed off rofl,probably because the 25bucks you spent on xfering made you stay home for 1month to save money and recover lol,go ahead keep writing more stories and paragraphs gotta laugh at the dishes boy a bit.

you got it wrong buddy. other people wash dishes while i count money. it's a night job that i do for extra money. i wont feel bad for it. from everything you've ever posted people know you're a huge douche bag ***. you insulting me for typing in paragraphs is funny considering your shitty grasp of english, but you'll never realize it.

Come on Hevans... You know the guy HAS to do it!
How is he supposed to have people check his uber char so he can stay on Odin's top 10 Most Viewed char score otherwise!?!

Oh, wait!..

I know!!! He could have his NiteBOT spam-check his profile!!! I wonder if that function was included in the price tag..
[+]
 Odin.Katoke
user: Katoke
By Odin.Katoke 2010-11-18 01:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Excuse me , I think LimitBreak reserves its right to intrude on this topic, hopefully to be most viewed.
[+]
 Caitsith.Judaine
Server: Caitsith
user: Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-11-18 01:34:07
Link | Quote | Reply

And this topic still alive becauseeeeee....
 Odin.Katoke
By Odin.Katoke 2010-11-18 01:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Judaine said:

If thats a self photo as your avatar it's a horrible definition of how horrid and sad you are as a human being.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-11-18 01:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Katoke said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:

If thats a self photo as your avatar it's a horrible definition of how horrid and sad you are as a human being.
A photograph can not be considered a definition. Maybe you should look up it's defintion.
[+]
 Caitsith.Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-11-18 01:44:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Katoke said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:

Ahhh, yes, I'll post a picture of my character. Honestly, I don't think people will give two-flips if I change my avatar to a picture of my char.
And hey, if you want to take shots at me, that's cool and all but, lrn2grammar.
[+]
 Odin.Katoke
By Odin.Katoke 2010-11-18 01:44:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:

A photograph can not be considered a definition. Maybe you should look up it's defintion.

Sorry definition/literal police, I forgot you don't live in contemporary times and understand how people talk.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-11-18 01:48:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:

Sorry definition/literal police, I forgot you don't live in contemporary times and understand how people talk.
I guess you don't either, seeing as his photograph is pretty contemporary in itself.
[+]
 Caitsith.Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-11-18 01:49:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:

[+]
 Odin.Katoke
By Odin.Katoke 2010-11-18 01:54:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:

I guess you don't either, seeing as his photograph is pretty contemporary in itself.

Welcome to 10 years ago when myspace was cool and taking emotion provoking photographs in sepia was a thing of the day. Good try.
[+]
 Caitsith.Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-11-18 01:55:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:

Welcome to 10 years ago when myspace was cool and taking emotion provoking photographs in sepia was a thing of the day. Good try.

Jesus, does it really bother you that much?

Fine if you'd like to know, this is the only picture of me that I don't really mind. Also, this is about a year old photo, I don't camwhore all the time. Hell, I can switch back to the default avatar if you're going to blow your brains out over it.
Christ.
[+]
 Odin.Sheelay
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2010-11-18 01:56:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Katoke said:
Excuse me , I think LimitBreak reserves its right to intrude on this topic, hopefully to be most viewed.

lol, I was wondering where LB had gone all these weeks!
[+]
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-11-18 01:56:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:

Someone hasn't been on facebook.
[+]
 Odin.Katoke
By Odin.Katoke 2010-11-18 01:57:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:

What's a face book? ;)
[+]
 Caitsith.Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-11-18 02:00:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:

What's a face book? ;)

Contemporary are we?
[+]
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-11-18 02:02:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:

What's a face book? ;)
Facebook is an online social networking website. It is used by many people to connect with old friends, and even new ones!
[+]
 Caitsith.Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-11-18 02:02:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:

What's a face book? ;)
Facebook is an online social networking website. It is used by many people to connect with old friends, and even new ones!

And I wonder what my facebook profile picture is, HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....
[+]
 Odin.Katoke
By Odin.Katoke 2010-11-18 02:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Judaine said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:

What's a face book? ;)

And I wonder what my facebook profile picture is, HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:

What's a face book? ;)

I don't know who is easier to troll.
[+]
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-11-18 02:09:05
Link | Quote | Reply

It would seem that you are.
[+]
 Caitsith.Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-11-18 02:12:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Katoke said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:

What's a face book? ;)

Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Odin.Katoke said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:

What's a face book? ;)

I don't know who is easier to troll.

Lol, lrn2troll.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-11-18 02:14:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bart! I've not seen you in a long time. <3
 Caitsith.Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-11-18 02:14:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Caitsith.Judaine said:

inc. topic moved to flame core

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-11-18 02:17:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I think you should quit and spend more time on the forums.