Looking For Fistule Discharges\Bukhis's Wing

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » Looking for Fistule Discharges\Bukhis's Wing
Looking for Fistule Discharges\Bukhis's Wing
By ceokitty 2010-10-22 12:11:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm one of the silly whm's looking to complete a Gambanteinn.

I've already started turning in Fistule discharges however as most people in most abys shells want to do their weapons and whm understandably would be placed on the bottom of the list for priority and nm hunting I'm going to be left looking towards charity\purchasing items to complete mine.

According to my moogle, the Bukhi's wings are the next trial after the discharges and as that's a 3 key item pop, it'll take even longer than my discharges to collect so I'm starting the pile now.

Sadly since these are EX I can't exactly go bazar hunting. I am more than willing to use my abyessa time\exp to go help kill.

Ideally people would like to see our server as one of the first complete one of these (I have yet to find any data past the discharges aside from what I got from the moogle, or any weapon testing done) and would let me take them free of charge as they're worthless outside of the weapons.

However... Realisticly people are going to want cash for them. As such I'm willing to pay and we can negotiate on the price so long as it's a fair price.

Send me a /tell if I'm on at the time and we can discuss prices\bribery\soul selling\leasing.