Fulmination NA EGLS Recruiting Events 8pm EST!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Fulmination NA EGLS Recruiting Events 8pm EST!
Fulmination NA EGLS Recruiting Events 8pm EST!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Bahamut.Shaj
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-26 16:30:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Just got pearled for Raizens linkshell! too!! omg ... I guess its not true what some people say!
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-10-26 16:32:07
Link | Quote | Reply

he was just trolling you guys!

exactly in the same manner stanflame was always "just trolling" and everyone else is silly to fall for it
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
user: Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-10-26 16:32:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Shaj said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Ironic much?

I wonder which linkshell will take him next..

Im actually in Heresy atm, its a cool LS i guess! not bad!
I was going to ask why they'd accept you but I guess anything is a step up from Drevin...
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-10-26 16:33:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:

exactly in the same manner stanflame was always "just trolling" and everyone else is silly to fall for it
WAIT WHAT?! He didn't actually meet Bill Gates in game?!
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-26 16:33:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Shaj said:
Just got pearled for Raizens linkshell! too!! omg ... I guess its not true what some people say!
This is the funniest statement i've read all day.

I didn't know many ppl in fulmination but to say you are taking a step backwords is an understatement. You are now playing amoung the lowest of the low lol..congrats it is true you do indeed reap what you sow.

Lol I can't stop laughing. GOGOGO Mxm Version7
 Bahamut.Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-26 16:38:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Shaj said:

I didn't know many ppl in fulmination but to say you are taking a step backwords is an understatement. You are now playing amoung the lowest of the low lol..congrats it is true you do indeed reap what you sow.

Dude, atleast Raizen's gear rape all your shitty Item Sets....

Tell me what have you achieved on FFXI , apart from saying ***about people?
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-10-26 16:42:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Shaj said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Shaj said:

Good gear = good at game duh. If you have bad gear you cant possibly be better than someone else. Thats why you fulltime askar helm and m.body, because askar is harder to get than turban, and M.body drops from nidhogg! :D
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-26 16:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Shaj said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Shaj said:
This is the funniest statement i've read all day. I didn't know many ppl in fulmination but to say you are taking a step backwords is an understatement. You are now playing amoung the lowest of the low lol..congrats it is true you do indeed reap what you sow. Lol I can't stop laughing. GOGOGO Mxm Version7
Dude, atleast Raizen's gear rape all your shitty Item Sets.... Tell me what have you achieved on FFXI , apart from saying ***about people?
Lol what haven't I accomplished..nice try.

The fact that I would never accept a pearl from Raizen should say enough..for some ppl that won't make any sense.

Raizen the Thanatos of 2010.

Bahamut.Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-26 16:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Shaj said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Shaj said:
This is the funniest statement i've read all day. I didn't know many ppl in fulmination but to say you are taking a step backwords is an understatement. You are now playing amoung the lowest of the low lol..congrats it is true you do indeed reap what you sow. Lol I can't stop laughing. GOGOGO Mxm Version7
Dude, atleast Raizen's gear rape all your shitty Item Sets.... Tell me what have you achieved on FFXI , apart from saying ***about people?
Lol what haven't I accomplished..nice try.

The fact that I would never accept a pearl from Raizen should say enough..for some ppl that won't make any sense.

Raizen the Thanatos of 2010.

Well, that doesnt mean that I wont...
 Bahamut.Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-26 16:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Bahamut.Shaj said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Shaj said:

Good gear = good at game duh. If you have bad gear you cant possibly be better than someone else. Thats why you fulltime askar helm and m.body, because askar is harder to get than turban, and M.body drops from nidhogg! :D

Word!
 Bahamut.Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-26 16:46:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:

Yah ; ; nothing else to do... and HI Sevourn :D
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-10-26 16:47:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbh I have a friend or 2 in Raizen's ls but... I guess if you wanna spend your abyssea time farming v.bhuj's and Auric Daggers with 18 people go for it. :P
[+]
 Bahamut.Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-26 16:50:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Tbh I have a friend or 2 in Raizen's ls but... I guess if you wanna spend your abyssea time farming v.bhuj's and Auric Daggers with 18 people go for it. :P

hehe, they farm Atma's so its not bad and do zone bosses to finish AF3+2

Lets see! :D but mainly on for shitting around cause the dog days are over!
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-26 16:52:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Shaj said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Shaj said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Shaj said:
Lol what haven't I accomplished..nice try. The fact that I would never accept a pearl from Raizen should say enough..for some ppl that won't make any sense. Raizen the Thanatos of 2010.
Well, that doesnt mean that I wont...
Exactly. If you don't know that Raizen LS's have all been very shitty then this surprises even me. You talk about all the HNM you've killed and claimed..think back and look at the pathetic chaotic mess MxM was..this in essence is the linkshell you just joined.

Good players reach for the best and don't stop until they get to the top. You going to Raizen ls just proves to me that you don't care about skill/talent on anything and that just being on of the masses is ok..as long as you get your ***then talent be damned.

Who is running Fulmination now..Havan?

If so INCOMING long time AFK with linkshell bank..I can see it now.

Bahamut.Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-10-26 16:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:

lawl
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-10-26 17:02:51
Link | Quote | Reply

What the *** is going on?
 Bahamut.Rienea
user: Riee
By Bahamut.Rienea 2010-10-26 17:06:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the laughs Shaj, enjoy Raizen's shell.

If you haven't figured out by now how Raizen has all that gear, you're dumber than I originally thought, which is quite the feat.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-10-26 17:07:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Rienea said:
Thanks for the laughs Shaj, enjoy Raizen's shell. If you haven't figured out by now how Raizen has all that gear, you're dumber than I originally thought, which is quite the feat.

QFT!
 Bahamut.Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-26 17:08:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:

lawl

No, I don't know my members dont' want to give up. Think we gonna low man friend only abyssea
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-26 17:09:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Bahamut.Rienea said:
Thanks for the laughs Shaj, enjoy Raizen's shell. If you haven't figured out by now how Raizen has all that gear, you're dumber than I originally thought, which is quite the feat.
QFT!
Was that really worthy of a QFT? Do you have any idea whats going on in this thread? And lol it's completely true.
 Bahamut.Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-26 17:11:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Bahamut.Rienea said:
QFT!
Was that really worthy of a GFT? Do you have any idea whats going on in this thread? And lol it's completely true.

Nooooooooo, I said Raizen will pearl me... Im not in his ls, still in Fulmination lol.

But seriously... I think this threads totally ***, yes i've been a *** to people and rude replies...

But I think I will give Fulmination a new face, still fixing things even though we do low man things :S
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-26 17:12:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Shaj said:
Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Who is running Fulmination now..Havan? If so INCOMING long time AFK with linkshell bank..I can see it now.
lawl
No, I don't know my members dont' want to give up. Think we gonna low man friend only abyssea
Thought you left for LolRaizen's shell?
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-10-26 17:12:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Bahamut.Rienea said:
QFT!
Was that really worthy of a QFT? Do you have any idea whats going on in this thread? And lol it's completely true.
what?
 Bahamut.Aeronis
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-26 17:13:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Shaj said:
Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
hehe, they farm Atma's so its not bad and do zone bosses to finish AF3+2 Lets see! :D but mainly on for shitting around cause the dog days are over!
You were laughing at their linkshell back when we were at faf >_>
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-26 17:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Bahamut.Rienea said:
QFT!
what?
Huh?
 Bahamut.Aeronis
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-26 17:15:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Bahamut.Rienea said:
QFT!
what?
Huh?
quelle?!
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-10-26 17:16:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Bahamut.Rienea said:
QFT!
what?
Huh?

????
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-10-26 17:17:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Bahamut.Rienea said:
QFT!
what?
Huh?
quelle?!
hmm?
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-26 17:17:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Bahamut.Rienea said:
QFT!
what?
Huh?
quelle?!
hmm?
Oo?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8