Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » The Last Story
The Last Story
 Bismarck.Patrik
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2010-10-06 20:48:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard about this game a while ago online and was wondering what other people opinions were on it. Here's the only trailer i know of (its in Japanese)

The game is being made by Mistwalker (creators of Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon) which is headed by Hironobu Sakaguchi. For those of you who don't know who that is, he was one of the founders of SquareSoft and created the entire story for final fantasy one through ten, he then resigned before the merge with enix because of the failure of The Spirits Within.

I say all that cause i kinda have high hopes for this thing O.o and lol Last(final) story(fantasy). he said he is working on this game as if it were his final game, he basically said the same thing when he made final fantasy. so maybe we'll say the start of a new big rpg series? what is everyone's thoughts?
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-06 21:01:28
Link | Quote | Reply

It looks good, I'll be getting it. I haven't played a mistwalker game I've disliked so far. The gameplay looks ok... Not sure If I like the more fast paced gameplay but it seems fun.

Like the looks of the story, and I'm glad it's kinda medieval too.
 Bismarck.Patrik
Server: Bismarck
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2010-10-06 21:11:07
Link | Quote | Reply

fighting kinda reminds me of zelda, walking around looks like assassins creed XD but if the story is anything like lost odyssey then thats good enough for me haha