New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Servers » Trabia » Trabia
Trabia
By Flionheart 2010-09-27 15:36:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Yokhai said:
Flionheart said:
I'm kinda craft HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, but I'll give it a go, thanks.

Yeah i couldnt do it cause of lag and my computer couldnt handle, but it doesnt seem too bad. Plus leves are free level and rank exp, so nothing to worry about.

I just find it hard to get started lol. I'm undecided as what my main craft is going to be. At the moment I'm going to have between Cook, Blacksmith, Goldsmith and Armorer.

I'm going to raise Cook as cheaply as possible because this early in the game it's a gigantic gil-sink, but having it levelled once end-game and other aspects become apparent may actually be really profitable.

Plus you can make ginger cookies.
 Leviathan.Yokhai
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-27 15:42:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Yokhai said:
Flionheart said:
I'm kinda craft HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, but I'll give it a go, thanks.

Yeah i couldnt do it cause of lag and my computer couldnt handle, but it doesnt seem too bad. Plus leves are free level and rank exp, so nothing to worry about.

I just find it hard to get started lol. I'm undecided as what my main craft is going to be. At the moment I'm going to have between Cook, Blacksmith, Goldsmith and Armorer.

I'm going to raise Cook as cheaply as possible because this early in the game it's a gigantic gil-sink, but having it levelled once end-game and other aspects become apparent may actually be really profitable.

level using the leve's, its the fastest and cheapest way to level. im going leather, black and armor
 Shiva.Ninaa
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Ninaa 2010-09-27 15:45:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:

If you do fishing too, you can cook clams into sea sand, one windshard + 1 vongola clam = 1 sea sand. I got cooking to 12 with just this recipe super cheap, and easy. You can also take the sea sand and goldsmith it into fine sand, to level goldsmithing a bit too... Also you don't have to use clams, most shellfish work, and you can get them from other places than fishing.
 Cerberus.Valmur
Server: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2010-09-28 12:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello! :)
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-28 12:21:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Greetings, Infidels.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-09-28 12:47:52
Link | Quote | Reply

wait...

Now...

Isn't the name suppose to be Tri-V-ia?
 Shiva.Dinarii
user: Dinarii
By Shiva.Dinarii 2010-09-28 12:56:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Din Shosalla on trabia. from Grid. mithra
 Bismarck.Valistath
Server: Bismarck
user: Valistath
By Bismarck.Valistath 2010-09-28 13:14:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hallooo Trabia!!
I have 3 characters roaming around :
Dixie Normouse from Limsa
OMGWTF Falafel from Gridania
Valistath Dicaela from Ul'dah

Happy Hunting everyone!
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-28 13:18:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Valistath said:
Hallooo Trabia!!
I have 3 characters roaming around :
Dixie Normouse from Limsa
Valistath Dicaela from Ul'dah

Happy Hunting everyone!
I've seen you around. <_< Hope you don't put too much effort into this account, it'll probably be reported eventually by someone just trying to be an asshat.
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-28 13:25:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I saw *** Enormous out there earlier....
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-28 13:30:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Valistath said:
I nearly chopped your head off while harvesting I think. Either that or I saw you at Brentbranch.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-28 13:40:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
This thread is all about the female trabia right?

I besaid that bodhum on her is mighty fine, might figaro her trabia later, wutai clan ain't nothing to fabul with.
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
Server: Fenrir
user: Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2010-09-28 13:40:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Yokhai said:

I besaid that bodhum on her is mighty fine, might figaro her trabia later, wutai clan ain't nothing to fabul with.
i think my mind just died a little
 Bismarck.Valistath
Server: Bismarck
user: Valistath
By Bismarck.Valistath 2010-09-28 14:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol where you that Elvaan harvesting near Bentbranch? I ran circles around you i think XD
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-09-28 14:21:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Yokhai said:

Oh man I lulz'd
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-28 14:22:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Leviathan.Yokhai said:

Oh man I lulz'd

/bow
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-28 14:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Yokhai said:

HEY KOOLAID
 Sylph.Pwrless
Server: Sylph
user: Pwrless
By Sylph.Pwrless 2010-09-28 15:04:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Yokhai said:
Sylph.Pwrlessgirl said:
I have a cat over there. Name is: Power Feline - Miqo'te - Seeker of the Sun - TRABIA Im not sure If I'll make Trabia permanent home cuz my main two are in FIGARO, and S.E. "Screw Everyone" Corp did not allow me to create char in Figaro anymore. As noob/stupid it may sound... I'm still learning How to play new game and have not yet found a Moogle house to change jobs. Got new PC today. I hope now things will run smothly. I'm holding on tight on those MSFT and DELL stocks, hopefully from the upcoming release and hoards of people upgrading OS or buying new computers to run this crap will raise my stocks enough to make some good Capital Gains, and get back the money I spent on my new PC.
Number 1) no mog house. You just change weapons to change the job. Number 2) Why would MSFT stock change because a new MMO came out? If anything, downgrading a OS would help you more than upgrading. Vista has troubles and while 7 is teh sex, its not has hardcore stress tested as XP. Number 3) Dell would most certainly not change because of a new MMO, no PC gamer worth his salt would touch a dell other than the XPS line, and the quarterlies for the past 8 have been dismally low due to up brand pricing on most all PC hardware. Dell only stays alive to do low cost, medium grade Desktops and laptops. You need a better broker. Maybe the Wu-Tang financial might help you out. Diversify yo bonds, woman!

Thanks for your reply. As far as such BESAID Stocks, they are TRABIA to deal with since the Stock Market Ward ISTORY has been stagnant and a RABANASTRE for the past 10 years. However, I do have some LINDBLUM bonds with WUTAI Fiancial that give me the SELBINA butter and bread to buy GYSAHL greens for me and my BODHUM friends CORNELIA and MELMOND.

PWR!
 Asura.Nehaa
Server: Asura
user: dinendale
By Asura.Nehaa 2010-09-28 15:43:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Nianna Tiwelle waves to Trabia :)
 Carbuncle.Khane
Server: Carbuncle
user: Khane
By Carbuncle.Khane 2010-10-02 10:39:05
Link | Quote | Reply

; ; it won't let me select trabia to start on :(
 Asura.Lordzodd
Server: Asura
user: Lordzodd
By Asura.Lordzodd 2010-10-02 10:58:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Yokhai said:
Number 3) Dell would most certainly not change because of a new MMO, no PC gamer worth his salt would touch a dell other than the XPS line, and the quarterlies for the past 8 have been dismally low due to up brand pricing on most all PC hardware. Dell only stays alive to do low cost, medium grade Desktops and laptops. You need a better broker. Maybe the Wu-Tang financial might help you out. Diversify yo bonds, woman!

You know Dell makes Alienware right, and Alienware is some awsomeness if not expensive.
 Carbuncle.Khane
Server: Carbuncle
user: Khane
By Carbuncle.Khane 2010-10-03 17:16:06
Link | Quote | Reply

finally let me create my 2nd char on Trabia, Kervius Erymanthos!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [94 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Kunimatsu
Server: Siren
user: Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2011-01-05 21:01:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Trabia, managed to get XIV on my laptop today, thought I would give Trabia a go, wouldn't mind some people on here to hit me up ingame and do some stuff with D:

Still stuck on city select screen can't decide which city, if anyone on here can suggest one they're in would be great :D
By Unmei 2011-01-05 21:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kunimatsu said:
Hey Trabia, managed to get XIV on my laptop today, thought I would give Trabia a go, wouldn't mind some people on here to hit me up ingame and do some stuff with D:

Still stuck on city select screen can't decide which city, if anyone on here can suggest one they're in would be great :D

Ul'Da FTW imo if not then try LL but stay away from Gridania lol
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-05 21:29:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kunimatsu said:

I'd suggest you avoid Anbu Unmei, he has an awful attitude.

As for playing, I'm playing now and again and I'll do some leves with you if you're on. Can't say I'll be on too often but when I am I'd be happy to do some ***.

Hopefully they'll actually add content for pre 50s too.

I've got a small Linkshell but it's only me and one other good friend, it's just a way to chat lol.
By Unmei 2011-01-05 22:12:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Siren.Kunimatsu said:

I'd suggest you avoid Anbu Unmei, he has an awful attitude.

As for playing, I'm playing now and again and I'll do some leves with you if you're on. Can't say I'll be on too often but when I am I'd be happy to do some ***.

Hopefully they'll actually add content for pre 50s too.

I've got a small Linkshell but it's only me and one other good friend, it's just a way to chat lol.

Gotta love them...
 Shiva.Ninaa
By Shiva.Ninaa 2011-01-05 22:23:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, welcome, any city is fine for now, you will probably end up traveling between cities a lot anyhow. The story missions are few and far between, and they seem to all converge on Uldah anyways. You can probably join our LS as well, we have most of the remnants of the FFXIAH ls, and we are pretty open with recruiting as far as I can tell. Flion, weren't you in the ffxiah ls?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-05 22:32:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Ninaa said:
Hey, welcome, any city is fine for now, you will probably end up traveling between cities a lot anyhow. The story missions are few and far between, and they seem to all converge on Uldah anyways. You can probably join our LS as well, we have most of the remnants of the FFXIAH ls, and we are pretty open with recruiting as far as I can tell. Flion, weren't you in the ffxiah ls?

I was, but it was empty so I just made a small social with a good friend.
 Shiva.Ninaa
By Shiva.Ninaa 2011-01-05 22:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Hit Jullias up, most of us are in Drake's Den now. If you want.