Lolbrogame LS looking for members
 Unicorn.Fosgate
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Fosgate
By Unicorn.Fosgate 2010-09-09 14:22:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello there,

Lolbrogame is an event LS on unicorn that is currently looking for members to fill its ranks. We have been around for over a year and are currently ranked #6 on ffxiah on Unicorn.

Current events we run: Dynamis(once a week to sell/split coins for all that attend) Limbus(once a week) Abyssea NM hunting(2x a week) VNM's, Einherjar(twice a week) and Sea(once a week).

We stepped away from the traditional Dynamis 2x week and limbus 2x a week in lieu of doing it for the past 6 years, and the availability of new and better gear elsewhere such as Abyssea.

We are laid back in nature and more interested in players that want to have fun at the events than only come because the event is "mandatory". We do not have mandatory scheduling but there is an expected level of attendance. If on occasion a member needs to skip an event to take care of something else in game or just plain take a night to veg out, it is perfectly acceptable.

Check us out at lolbrogame.lordaxion.com and fill out an app.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [145 days between previous and next post]
By Amberlly 2011-02-01 15:24:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, looking back on this post and seeing that "We do not have mandatory scheduling" makes me laugh a bit. Hence the reson I droped this pearl. Lup and Chel made everything manditory when they took it over from Fosgate. Sorry it came down to this and having me part ways, with you, Bigtymer, and Brock nothing but the best.

PS, Come over to Vagabundos lol.
[+]
 Unicorn.Lupine
user: lupine6
By Unicorn.Lupine 2011-02-06 16:16:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol Amberlly you still sore about leaving the LS. Get over it and move on, man.
[+]
 Unicorn.Suranx
user: Suranx
By Unicorn.Suranx 2011-02-06 16:36:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, too funny. Amberly, you are quite immature, I'm sure I'm no where near being the first to say it, or the last. Where do I begin...oh yes, you "left" the LS due to starting fights with everyone and not getting your way, get over it, this happened how many months ago? 2nd, you're replying to a post made about 5 months ago, why not leave us alone, as we leave you alone. 3rd SHUT UP! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR 14 year old ranting! 4th, you are trying to recruit off us, over something that happened well over 6 months ago, no one can put up with you as long as we did, grow up.
[+]
 Unicorn.Ducea
By Unicorn.Ducea 2011-02-13 10:09:27
Link | Quote | Reply

what time are runs? timezone?
By Amberlly 2011-02-15 15:38:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Funny guys. I didnt think I had any fights with anyone in there tbh. My memory must be fuzzy. And the whole "recruiting" had a clear lol beside it so i'm sorry you cant take a joke. I don't believe I said anything not true in my statment. I do understand that its a old post but thats why I said, " looking back on this post and seeing that "We do not have mandatory scheduling" makes me laugh a bit". I did not state anything other than that. I even wished the best of luck to you guys. Sorry you saw that post as a attack on you personaly or your ls. I will say it again and hope you dont get your panties in a bunch this time.... "wish you guys luck and have fun".
[+]
 Unicorn.Drixel
user: Drixel
By Unicorn.Drixel 2011-02-15 19:01:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Suranx said:
Lol, too funny. Amberly, you are quite immature, I'm sure I'm no where near being the first to say it, or the last. Where do I begin...oh yes, you "left" the LS due to starting fights with everyone and not getting your way, get over it, this happened how many months ago? 2nd, you're replying to a post made about 5 months ago, why not leave us alone, as we leave you alone. 3rd SHUT UP! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR 14 year old ranting! 4th, you are trying to recruit off us, over something that happened well over 6 months ago, no one can put up with you as long as we did, grow up.

wow suranx do you NOT know what you are talking about. amberlly never started any fights. he never fought in /l chat. if he had an issue with anyone he would keep it in /t. or just blist them. he can be a smartass, but who isn't. you should know that being one the of biggest smartasses there is. which is why people who know you like you. other than the jp who die around you lol. and he wasn't recruiting off you. his PS comment was directed toward bigtymer and brock. if no one cared about his supposed ranting, you wouldn't have jumped the gun and posted your ranting BS. the only thing your post proved was that you like trying to start the fights, and you know all about how to rant like a 14 year old, and if people didn't know your personality no one would put up with you. amberlly's post was all but truthful and respectful, unlike your post, which was the most immature thing i have read in a long time.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [37 days between previous and next post]
 Unicorn.Suranx
user: Suranx
By Unicorn.Suranx 2011-03-24 20:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

All I have left to say to the ignorant one is LOL. May SE Reban Amberlly and save us all.
[+]