War tanked kirin
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-08-30 15:35:03
Link | Quote | Reply

idk, he's made some pretty bad troll threads lol....
By Nabis 2010-08-31 02:16:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Nabis, you do realize that mana font + mana wall is NOT the same as invincible right? lol damn you're the worst troll ever lol
i know that does not make u invincible i meant to say

AM II > mana wall > /item "forbidon key" <t> > restore mp

while runing around with the mob trying to hit u then convert when u take too much dmg <.<
 Leviathan.Ashaaman
Server: Leviathan
user: Ashaaman
By Leviathan.Ashaaman 2010-08-31 12:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys... I got it. I have found his secret... He TPs in Heca head, that's how he tanks so awesome.

Backstory: Friend had him in an Aby party last night before the update, said he tp'd in heca head for most of the party... They only kept him there for the intense lulz.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-08-31 12:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I had fun shooting balls at Kirin's *** last night.

Do you like balls? I have balls for you.

Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-08-31 12:13:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Ashaaman said:
Guys... I got it. I have found his secret... He TPs in Heca head, that's how he tanks so awesome.

Backstory: Friend had him in an Aby party last night before the update, said he tp'd in heca head for most of the party... They only kept him there for the intense lulz.
Lulz are key!

Wait so this anon guy is on our server?
 Leviathan.Ashaaman
By Leviathan.Ashaaman 2010-08-31 12:19:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Leviathan.Ashaaman said:

Lulz are key!

Yeah... He's here.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-08-31 12:20:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Ashaaman said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Leviathan.Ashaaman said:

Lulz are key!

Yeah... He's here.
Who is it:O
 Leviathan.Ashaaman
By Leviathan.Ashaaman 2010-08-31 12:25:02
Link | Quote | Reply

...Nabis?

http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Leviathan/Nabis
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-08-31 12:33:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Ashaaman said:

LOLd hard.

Edit: sorry was not awake, reread back posts, re LOL'd hard

I want my blm to be invincible dammit Q.Q
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
Server: Fenrir
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2010-08-31 14:27:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Nabis said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Nabis, you do realize that mana font + mana wall is NOT the same as invincible right? lol damn you're the worst troll ever lol
i know that does not make u invincible i meant to say

AM II > mana wall > /item "forbidon key" <t> > restore mp

while runing around with the mob trying to hit u then convert when u take too much dmg <.<

so your standing in the back nuking for azure lights, and know exactly which chest to run up to a macro a key on?

interesting... teach me

my partys dont call restore chests and usually skip em
cept for that 1 BRD that was keeping a dam near constant Soul Voice going thro restore chests
By Nabis 2010-08-31 15:48:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Ashaaman said:
Guys... I got it. I have found his secret... He TPs in Heca head, that's how he tanks so awesome. Backstory: Friend had him in an Aby party last night before the update, said he tp'd in heca head for most of the party... They only kept him there for the intense lulz.
what ? yea i outparsed all the gimp dd in that pt. no i did not full time heca. wtf is this a atemp for u to troll?
and yes i tanked every mob ask angryfetus. and also ask kioko or w/e the *** his name is who was lead of aliance
 Ifrit.Vextra
Server: Ifrit
user: Vextra
By Ifrit.Vextra 2010-08-31 15:49:48
Link | Quote | Reply

its hard to take people seriously when the hat in their avatar is eating them...just sayin
[+]
 Leviathan.Yokhai
user: Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-08-31 15:50:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Nabis said:
Leviathan.Ashaaman said:
Guys... I got it. I have found his secret... He TPs in Heca head, that's how he tanks so awesome. Backstory: Friend had him in an Aby party last night before the update, said he tp'd in heca head for most of the party... They only kept him there for the intense lulz.
what ? yea i outparsed all the gimp dd in that pt. no i did not full time heca. wtf is this a atemp for u to troll?
and yes i tanked every mob ask angryfetus. and also ask kioko or w/e the *** his name is who was lead of aliance

I wish i paid attention to the alliance members...
 Leviathan.Yokhai
user: Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-08-31 15:53:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo said:
"Mana wall" blm tanking on abyssea :O

the funny thing is, i did that, with Nabis in our Ally, But stupid WHM kept healing me out of red HP so my sorc earring was useless....stupid frogs....
 Leviathan.Ashaaman
By Leviathan.Ashaaman 2010-08-31 18:10:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Nabis said:
Leviathan.Ashaaman said:

Mhmm... It was Kioko who told me... So, sosry bro. Also; wtf @ TPing in a Headsman's ring? That was a nice touch for some added laughter. As for you tanking? Who knows, I wasn't there. But if you were tanking(which I have my doubts, but like I said, not there and such), that doesn't show how good you are... It shows how terrible the average DD is on Leviathan. Next time you do Aby, send me a tell, I'll come show you how a real WAR DDs(And you can ask Angryfetus and Kioko about that... They've both seen me wreck in there before.)
By Nabis 2010-09-01 05:35:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Ashaaman said:
Nabis said:
Leviathan.Ashaaman said:
what ? yea i outparsed all the gimp dd in that pt. no i did not full time heca. wtf is this a atemp for u to troll? and yes i tanked every mob ask angryfetus. and also ask kioko or w/e the *** his name is who was lead of aliance
Mhmm... It was Kioko who told me... So, sosry bro. Also; wtf @ TPing in a Headsman's ring? That was a nice touch for some added laughter. As for you tanking? Who knows, I wasn't there. But if you were tanking(which I have my doubts, but like I said, not there and such), that doesn't show how good you are... It shows how terrible the average DD is on Leviathan. Next time you do Aby, send me a tell, I'll come show you how a real WAR DDs(And you can ask Angryfetus and Kioko about that... They've both seen me wreck in there before.)
yea u know what your right i did tp in fll heca set...
By Lynxblade 2010-09-01 07:35:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Nabis said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Nabis said:
Bismarck.Altar said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Nabis said:
low man <.<
3 rdms 1 blm 1 sch goooo
And one war, to tank.
no one has stil answerd my question
Ok, here's what you do. Change to dnc Put on full PDT gear Tank like a *** boss ??? Profit
still 65 with no daggers with -8% dmg no 5/5 fan dance or u would se the vid right here
tellin by your pic, your a mexican, i bet you like your dnc with a side of gayo >_>
 Leviathan.Belius
user: Belius
By Leviathan.Belius 2010-09-01 08:11:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Whilst I have noting to say about WAR tanking kirin.

I do have something to say about the flames.

Calling him a 'Gay' 'Gayo' 'Greataxe' 'GAYMER' 'DNCGAYLOL' isn't exactly a flame and just makes you look like a bigoted ***.

Sometimes I honestly wonder who's more HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, the flamer or the flame-ee.
[+]
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-09-01 08:42:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Belius said:
Whilst I have noting to say about WAR tanking kirin.

I do have something to say about the flames.

Calling him a 'Gay' 'Gayo' 'Greataxe' 'GAYMER' 'DNCGAYLOL' isn't exactly a flame and just makes you look like a bigoted ***.

Sometimes I honestly wonder who's more HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, the flamer or the flame-ee.

This. Really. We dont need to say much <.< He makes himself like foolish enough on his own terms.

I still want my blm to have invincible Q.Q
[+]
 Leviathan.Raborn
user: Raborn
By Leviathan.Raborn 2010-09-08 16:44:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Que Shoulda Meritted INT.

Here's another one for the jokes file:

If you don't get that one, then you are slow.

And Finally:

I bet you sold that Osode 2 or 3 days after I gave it to you. Or gave it away c_c. /sigh

Oh well FOR THE LOLz

~FTL
Server: Siren
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2010-09-08 17:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

This guy is the ultimate troll

but he makes me lol

/cookie for nabis
 Alexander.Kryptonitic
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Kryptonitic 2010-10-04 11:10:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Of course he TPd in full hecca, everyone knows thats how you make drain samba heal you for the most!!!!
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-10-04 11:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Kryptonitic said:
Of course he TPd in full hecca, everyone knows thats how you make drain samba heal you for the most!!!!
failed necrobump?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7