Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » Asuran Fists Quest
Asuran Fists Quest
 Fairy.Blackmist
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-01-16 08:10:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, i'm wondering, Anyone out there Recently done the WSNM quest for Asuran Fists with in the past 3 months,

From what iv'e seen on Fairy, It's broke, an theres Nothing The GM's seem to have done about it.

My friend Bub, And GF Both Are unable to obtain there Ainal of truth or w/e to be able to Pop the NM

When they Trade there Knuckles of Trials to the Npc in Port basty, (name slips my mind) There Trial Weapon is Reset. and they have to preform the Weapon breaking all over again,

I know my gf has acumalated Well over 300 WS points from lvl 71 to 74 1/2 MNK, ive even Made lvl3 Skill chains with her, and made about 200 points of it in one night. then the rest an other night,(proving that we had broke it)

When we brought this up w GM's that the WSNM Quest for Asuran fists was Stuck in a Loop, they concluded that there was nothing they could do about this...

So long story short, any one else havening or had this problem? Is it just on Fairy?

so far my gf's knuckles have been reset 4 times, and my friends twice, :\ anyway to inform SE about this? I don't know if the GM's took note
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-01-16 08:56:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh man I hope not, I'll be doing this quest as soon as my monk hits 71. Hopefully they fix it soon before then.
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-01-16 10:19:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't help ya there... Just glad I got my Asuran Fists before it happened. Hopefully though it's just Asuran Fists... I'm breaking the Sapara of Trials on two other characters. Would suck if it happened to them as well.
 Phoenix.Darkovercast
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Darkovercast 2009-01-16 10:24:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I know a few people on Phoenix that did it a few months ago, fought the WSNM with them and saw them do the WS right after, unless it cracked in the last few months its fine here.
 Caitsith.Maniic
Server: Caitsith
user: Maniic
By Caitsith.Maniic 2009-01-20 21:50:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Make sure they are not talking to the NPC before trading in their trial weapon.
 Diabolos.Spiritreaver
Server: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Spiritreaver 2009-01-20 23:30:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I've had problems with quests from Bastok before. OP, do either your GF or friend have any open quests with any of the big quest givers there? And do they have there AF? Namely the legs which also come from a quest from the Asuran Fists quest giver.
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-01-20 23:43:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, she had all her Af. an all other Quests from that npc. it's just when she would trade them, the npc would reset the item, saying "You have not masterd w/e"

even thou i spent a hole day makeing DRK skill chain ( gekok > dragon kick i beleave its been a while) anyway yah,

she still doesn't get it, an we broke it Once more
 Fairy.Aleya
user: aleckzia
By Fairy.Aleya 2009-01-21 01:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Well that's odd, I'm on Fairy, and yesterday broke my trials, popped the wsnm and got my ws. No problem. So I don't think it's a server thing as your suggesting.
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-01-21 02:52:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Well it might be fixed i havent re-tryed in a while might Hop on her account, an see what happens. :3 thx
 Fairy.Cedeking
user: Cedeking
By Fairy.Cedeking 2009-01-21 05:05:23
Link | Quote | Reply

This is strange blackmist, iv helped 1 player like 1 month ago getting asuran inside Bostaunieux Oubliette and he got it.
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-01-21 05:11:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Well when i tryed this it was in dec. i think.

how ever. Bub had hers reset and thats when i posted it. a week ago. she double checked the npc. an it sad that she had not yet mastered the weapon. How ever she no longer had the lentent effect from the weapon "witch when that happens. its broke"

so It might be Just some ppl
because she said her friend had gotten it. but she didn't, i honesly have no idea what's going on with it :\

*gf changed to rng since she couldn't get asuran fists lol*
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-21 06:11:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Check and see if you don't have any other WS quests active. My friend and I recently did Asuran Fists latent breaking + fight and he was able to do it in like 3 days.

I had the unfortunate problem of having to break my Pole of Trials now, since I had to talk to that annoying taru who gives you the D2 quest + 1 Windy mission, and since I already passed 230 on staff, she gave me the pole of trials before mission, which sucked!

Now I have to whack 150 times with carby skillchain just so I can get a useless WS for SMN and BLM so when my dagger finally gets up there, I can unlock that WS....
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-01-21 06:35:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope MNK was her olny job 71+ that could break any weapon skills and she had all the mnk related gear & quests from that npc