Posibly The Sickest Ffxi Haste Demo Ever Recorded... Thoughts?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Posibly the sickest ffxi haste demo ever recorded... Thoughts?
Posibly the sickest ffxi haste demo ever recorded... Thoughts?
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Server: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-01-16 13:18:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Que math person like Veg to come in and show why acc ring > rajas on single handed weapons.

In regards to ridill sucking on thf in any serious situation, thats why I specified (when acc is not an issue), not every situation is serious. Also, thf could easily off-hand a ridill in a zerg situation where they are stuck in for the TH and have recieved songs with the other melee, and feint is applied.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-01-16 13:37:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a "math person" too and have found that using damage formula math in my current Thief setup, that Rajas performs very well and better than an acc ring for me when accuracy is greater than about 80%~ which is the minimum I'd consider meat on anyway.

This was using a 7acc ring as a comparison, I don't feel a 5acc ring comes close.

When using sushi, not close. Rajas easily.

EDIT: You can't say "single handed weapons" as an umbrella term because the lower the D of the weapon, the more fSTR amplifies your individual hit damage. What may be best for MNK is not best for THF for instance in a lot of cases.
 Bahamut.Lyle
By Bahamut.Lyle 2009-01-16 18:54:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Frobeus said:
Lyle said:
Leibniz said:
Lyle said:
Which is why it is only good for Drks. and Mkris is only good for Drks and Cors. and Ridills are only good for Drks and Wars. Everything else not listed is W R O N G. period.
You're not smart enough to decide what's good and what isn't, sorry. Kraken RNG can do great damage in situations where mob TP is largely irrelevant, same with Ridill RNG(Not as much of a strain on MP obviously). Ridill THF is good for select situations as well.
In what situation would those be? DC and below? lol. Any good ranger knows that they would lose a huge chunk of their DoT. and with an E skill in club what do you expect them to land on hmmmm? Learn a little more about game mechanics. A thief already has triple attack, a Ridill does not work with the job ability. Instead of being a retard trying to show off a weapon designed for a War or Drk zerg should instead wear something that works with your job I.E. low delay like sirocco or stats from BD if main better. Someone using these weapons on the wrong jobs is no better than all these jackoffs that spam nyzul isle weaponskills to show off.

I REALLLLLLY hope you are just trolling, b/c if you are serious then God help us all. First of all KC is amazing for rng, and although extremely situational (where acc is a non issue) ridill is very good for thf tp as well. Please explain to me how thf's TA trait breaks ridill. "Haha mr thf!! Your ridill just attacked 3 times b/c of trait and not b/c of weapon design!!" Thf response "So?"

Edit: Speaking of understanding game mechanics
1. Why are you tp'ing in Rajas Ring on thf?
2. How do you equip 2 Rajas Ring's on thf ws's
3. Why in the world are you ws'ing in a heca harness when you don't have Mercy?
4. Capping Sam group 2 merits and not capping Overwhelm = LAWL

The use of the word "situational" is not feasible in any sense of the word unless a plausable situation is stated. and I know for a fact that there isn't one aside from soloing dcs and below.

Again, Thief and Ridill do not mix.

1. IF you have a Rajas you use it on all your DD jobs, no if ands or buts.

2. Don't know where you got that from. Look harder at the content in subject.

3. Not every thief is created equal. For me, Heca give me more than dragon and I've yet to obtain skadi. So there you go.

4. 3 merits is min. for overwelm. for me, spending 10 for only 4% more is not worth it. To each their own.
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2009-01-16 20:13:57
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMQs7FP_MV0 <---
i think thats better but >.> could just be me

As I am sure most have said, i didn't really read any of the posts, k club is for DRK only, or offhanding for main handed WS, ie Axe/Kclub for Rampage. This video has an Apocalypse user attacking not QUITE as fast as someone with K club, but it is still insane (most of the Scythe Swings dont even get past 1/5th the animation).
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-01-16 20:39:14
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Whm with a K.Club in campaign battle is entertaining to watch as well. Hexa spam woot.
But never 40mil. Hell not even 5. c.c
 Gilgamesh.Kynadre
Server: Gilgamesh
user: kynadre
By Gilgamesh.Kynadre 2009-01-16 20:48:48
Link | Quote | Reply

what about something like Kclub offhand for Mystic Boon? Everytime you pump it out, you get MP based on damage dealt. That's some pretty sick incentive to DD WHM, esp if you actually have good gear.
 Bahamut.Lyle
By Bahamut.Lyle 2009-01-16 21:27:07
Link | Quote | Reply

A DD whm/nin using it isn't a problem. but when did anyone let anyone let a whm use one? let alone DD as Whm? lol I'd sure as hell would like to use Whm as a dual-clubbin wrecking ball, but where's me SHEN? We must kill!
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-01-20 11:00:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Lyle said:
Frobeus said:
Lyle said:
Leibniz said:
Lyle said:
Which is why it is only good for Drks. and Mkris is only good for Drks and Cors. and Ridills are only good for Drks and Wars. Everything else not listed is W R O N G. period.
You're not smart enough to decide what's good and what isn't, sorry. Kraken RNG can do great damage in situations where mob TP is largely irrelevant, same with Ridill RNG(Not as much of a strain on MP obviously). Ridill THF is good for select situations as well.
In what situation would those be? DC and below? lol. Any good ranger knows that they would lose a huge chunk of their DoT. and with an E skill in club what do you expect them to land on hmmmm? Learn a little more about game mechanics. A thief already has triple attack, a Ridill does not work with the job ability. Instead of being a retard trying to show off a weapon designed for a War or Drk zerg should instead wear something that works with your job I.E. low delay like sirocco or stats from BD if main better. Someone using these weapons on the wrong jobs is no better than all these jackoffs that spam nyzul isle weaponskills to show off.
I REALLLLLLY hope you are just trolling, b/c if you are serious then God help us all. First of all KC is amazing for rng, and although extremely situational (where acc is a non issue) ridill is very good for thf tp as well. Please explain to me how thf's TA trait breaks ridill. "Haha mr thf!! Your ridill just attacked 3 times b/c of trait and not b/c of weapon design!!" Thf response "So?" Edit: Speaking of understanding game mechanics 1. Why are you tp'ing in Rajas Ring on thf? 2. How do you equip 2 Rajas Ring's on thf ws's 3. Why in the world are you ws'ing in a heca harness when you don't have Mercy? 4. Capping Sam group 2 merits and not capping Overwhelm = LAWL
The use of the word "situational" is not feasible in any sense of the word unless a plausable situation is stated. and I know for a fact that there isn't one aside from soloing dcs and below. Again, Thief and Ridill do not mix. 1. IF you have a Rajas you use it on all your DD jobs, no if ands or buts. 2. Don't know where you got that from. Look harder at the content in subject. 3. Not every thief is created equal. For me, Heca give me more than dragon and I've yet to obtain skadi. So there you go. 4. 3 merits is min. for overwelm. for me, spending 10 for only 4% more is not worth it. To each their own.

1. WRONG! Sorry, but this statement alone just says you have NO idea what you are talking about. This is absolutely incorrect.

2. Nice ninja edit lul.

3. Maybe if the rest of your gear wasn't so fail, you could be using the correct body piece.

4. Are you kidding? In a game were people spend millions of gil/hours and hours of their time for 1~2% upgrades, your saying a 4% upgrade isn't worth the merits? Dude you seriously need to reconsider where you are getting your information.

And again in regards to Ridill on thf, I posted a situation right above you outlining where a ridill would be good for a thf to offhand.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-01-20 11:04:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Erikthecleric said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMQs7FP_MV0 &lt;--- i think thats better but &gt;.&gt; could just be me As I am sure most have said, i didn't really read any of the posts, k club is for DRK only, or offhanding for main handed WS, ie Axe/Kclub for Rampage. This video has an Apocalypse user attacking not QUITE as fast as someone with K club, but it is still insane (most of the Scythe Swings dont even get past 1/5th the animation).

Also wrong about KC. While KC is most popular on drks for a zerg build, by no means is it drk only. If fact, its almost as much a rng weapon as a drk weapon.
Also any war using KC offhand to an axe, is beyond foolish.
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2009-01-20 11:32:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I never said WAR. I have seen DRKs use Maneater/Kclub in pts >.>
Did forget about the RNG one though.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-01-20 11:51:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Please tell w/e drk that was doing that to die in a fire lol. It really is a zerg only weapon for drk. That vid of the Apoc you list above is before the haste nerf. That was when Apoc could enter God mode and just crushed everything inc KC. However since the cap was put in place, KC is easily the best again.
 Bahamut.Lyle
By Bahamut.Lyle 2009-01-21 08:23:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Frobeus said:
Lyle said:
Frobeus said:
Lyle said:
Leibniz said:
Lyle said:
I REALLLLLLY hope you are just trolling, b/c if you are serious then God help us all. First of all KC is amazing for rng, and although extremely situational (where acc is a non issue) ridill is very good for thf tp as well. Please explain to me how thf's TA trait breaks ridill. "Haha mr thf!! Your ridill just attacked 3 times b/c of trait and not b/c of weapon design!!" Thf response "So?" Edit: Speaking of understanding game mechanics 1. Why are you tp'ing in Rajas Ring on thf? 2. How do you equip 2 Rajas Ring's on thf ws's 3. Why in the world are you ws'ing in a heca harness when you don't have Mercy? 4. Capping Sam group 2 merits and not capping Overwhelm = LAWL
The use of the word "situational" is not feasible in any sense of the word unless a plausable situation is stated. and I know for a fact that there isn't one aside from soloing dcs and below. Again, Thief and Ridill do not mix. 1. IF you have a Rajas you use it on all your DD jobs, no if ands or buts. 2. Don't know where you got that from. Look harder at the content in subject. 3. Not every thief is created equal. For me, Heca give me more than dragon and I've yet to obtain skadi. So there you go. 4. 3 merits is min. for overwelm. for me, spending 10 for only 4% more is not worth it. To each their own.

1. WRONG! Sorry, but this statement alone just says you have NO idea what you are talking about. This is absolutely incorrect.

2. Nice ninja edit lul.

3. Maybe if the rest of your gear wasn't so fail, you could be using the correct body piece.

4. Are you kidding? In a game were people spend millions of gil/hours and hours of their time for 1~2% upgrades, your saying a 4% upgrade isn't worth the merits? Dude you seriously need to reconsider where you are getting your information.

And again in regards to Ridill on thf, I posted a situation right above you outlining where a ridill would be good for a thf to offhand.

People that use Ad hominem and tu quoque to justify their arguements show they don't have the leverage to back up their own words to validate their statement.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-01-21 09:19:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry that the collective knowledge of the past 4/5 years of ffxi doesn't constitute leverage in you eyes.

The bottom line is that you are just plain wrong. You are completely wrong in each of those arguments.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [232 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-09-10 04:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Dracothic said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaQPtUUSH1Y

Tell me what you think either post here or on youtube.

Hot or Not /tell <me>

So did this gilbuying piece of ***finally leave the server?
[+]
 Bahamut.Evilswine
user: Evilswine
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2009-09-10 04:38:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure if he was a gilbuyer, but his FFXIAH history stopped, so he either left the server or quit. He's on my flist but i've nevr seen him online again, so either deleted me or stopped playing (i'm guessing its the first option).

What i'd like to know is what happened to his LS? (i think its name was lottery or bahamutlottery)
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-09-10 21:47:02
Link | Quote | Reply

off topic, but wow. i always thought you wore rajas on all dd jobs as well. so would an NQ snipers be preferable to a rajas on THF?
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-09-10 22:11:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Sevourn said:
off topic, but wow. i always thought you wore rajas on all dd jobs as well. so would an NQ snipers be preferable to a rajas on THF?

Unless the mob has a ridiculous amount of Eva, I'd imagine Rajas would be best.
 Bahamut.Atrithk
user: Atrithk
By Bahamut.Atrithk 2009-09-10 23:16:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, he easily got over a million total gil from ME alone from gambling. He used to do that in jueno and wg, and also funded dynamis with that...
 Hades.Cheyne
Server: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-09-10 23:18:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Dracothic said:

Tell me what you think either post here or on youtube.

Hot or Not /tell <me>

Looks fun. o.o
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2009-09-10 23:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Grab a dancer (5 haste samba merits) and throw her on there

Thought everyone said that samba's don't work with 2hr. Which is why no1 uses them on DL.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-09-10 23:49:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Yet another KClub video, cool.

Just to clear the air before anybody starts getting the wrong idea: KClub RNG is obscene damage, just don't use it on mobs that have nasty TP moves. Ignore anything Lyle says if he happens to come back, he has no idea what he's talking about on RNG or any other job.
 Kujata.Nanyo
Server: Kujata
user: Nanyo
By Kujata.Nanyo 2009-09-11 00:05:52
Link | Quote | Reply

T.T That Song is from a Band I know that Broke up T.T linky to download the MP3?
 Lakshmi.Schultz
Server: Lakshmi
user: Schultz
By Lakshmi.Schultz 2009-09-11 00:44:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bodies off Drowning Pool's Sinner album. Band didn't technically "break up", lead singer died which is always a big hurdle, but they are still going from when I last heard of them.
 Bahamut.Evilswine
user: Evilswine
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2009-09-11 02:18:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Sevourn said:

<<< Tamas and i probably wont replace it soon
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-09-11 05:46:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Atrithk said:
Well, he easily got over a million total gil from ME alone from gambling. He used to do that in jueno and wg, and also funded dynamis with that...

well even before that atrithk... I know people who stated he did buy gil. Even during maint chat rooms last year.

Yes he did fund dynamis with that I bet, but the kclub and speed belt etc. Remember when he joined cake and was willing to pay people 150k each to help camp dune boots nm for a buddy. Now thing is he also at the time was a lv 70 war with a low *** rank. and the people in chat room maintenance who stated he does and they were told by him. saying he bought it ever since he was a low level char saying the game was too much for him so he decided to.

The people defending him were also idiots, lots of people knew he bought that gil.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-09-11 05:51:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Nightfyre said:
Yet another KClub video, cool.

Just to clear the air before anybody starts getting the wrong idea: KClub RNG is obscene damage, just don't use it on mobs that have nasty TP moves. Ignore anything Lyle says if he happens to come back, he has no idea what he's talking about on RNG or any other job.

Yeah me looking at his page from a sam thread on ki used to post in his comment and piss him off. Because I did not like something he said about bahamut meripo's he called them "lackluster". after stating what I said... i old him the way he plays his jobs is "lackluster".

I pissed him off so much times he sent angry tells to me in game, and deleted the comment and i'd post it again. I stopped and became friends with him after he saw the people he knew I also knew >.<.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-09-11 06:13:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Frobeus said:
I'm sorry that the collective knowledge of the past 4/5 years of ffxi doesn't constitute leverage in you eyes.

The bottom line is that you are just plain wrong. You are completely wrong in each of those arguments.

would not say he is wrong for not agreeing with what you "said".. you're word is not law either. There are stuff lyle said that made no sense but concerning sam merits if the guy does not want it cappe he does not need itt capped./ you saying he is wrong is no different than him saying it. He really did not disagree with you only stated his opinion. But it urned into this because you acted like a elitist fruitcake like you are above the law in ffxi... justt like in that drg and sam debate in a meripo thread. here is no bes way to meripo just stfu and get a life.
[+]
 Asura.Gavvy
Server: Asura
user: Kumbai
By Asura.Gavvy 2009-09-11 06:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

There was so much wrong about your gear lol. And it's not even an impressive video.

Why use Brutal and Suppa? For KC zerging you want to get as close to 25% haste as possible. Double Attack/Triple Attack gimps the ammount of hits you can reach with KC, so using Homam Body/Brutal/WAR is really bad.
[+]
 Kujata.Argettio
Server: Kujata
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-09-11 07:02:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless Rajas is going to reduce the number of hit to reach 100 TP and your accuracy isn't capped then it is worse than a 5 accuracy ring for TP.

Rajas is 2-3 accuracy for a 1 hander (3-4 for a 2 hander). Sure it offers some DEX, but that's going to give you maybe 1% more crits during TP.

For WS then that's another matter.
[+]
 Asura.Gavvy
Server: Asura
user: Kumbai
By Asura.Gavvy 2009-09-11 07:10:41
Link | Quote | Reply

You wont be WSing with KC :3