Astral flow party
 Leviathan.Dubont
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-15 18:48:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
For a new player yeah maybe, I leveled a job I regularly leveled before, there's very little you pick up leveling a job if you're already an experienced player, and if he has 200k to fork out on ABs he obviously has leveled other jobs already.
not exactly...
[+]
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-06-15 18:48:38
Link | Quote | Reply

LoL hes paying for it why do you guys care, service of the fool or gtfo srsly

[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-06-15 18:54:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Majordragonbaby said:
I dont have time as b4 to grind for exp., SO I'M PAYING 200K per astral burn party. If your interset give me a tell ingame.

My "Astral Burners have bad spelling" theory continues!
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-15 18:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

looks like i'm gonna have to level some ***up so i can take advantage of these rich ***......
edit:
rich doesn't really = stupid.
so let me correct myself.
i want to take advantage of people throwing their money away so they can have a 75 for the new lvl cap(but lol they won't be able to use it cuz of gimpness)
halfassed nubz will always be halfassed nubs, now I'm a fullassed nub cuz i like to bare it all.
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 19:09:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:

can you not *** read? The front page doesn't display which thread the server is in so I don't know which server the OP is from so you saying "You come in other ppls servers blah blah /nerdrage" shows your lack of intelligence.

I bet you were those kids who ride the short yellow bus every morning. Also, can’t you *** read which server thread is this? You really need to step up a bit on your game. If you still looking for fame and want to feel intelligent. You came to the right place to make you feel like one but with me you going to end up having a tantrums.

By Angeleus 2010-06-15 19:10:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz said:

Dubont takes AF Burn very seriously. this is why i hate people who work at wendy's play this game. /sigh
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-15 19:15:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Angeleus said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:

Dubont takes AF Burn very seriously. this is why i hate people who work at wendy's play this game. /sigh
i actually work at best buy, also, yea when I enter the thread I can see the name, but when I click on it from the front page, there is no server name until I get to this page. I don't ride the "short bus" I drive a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer. Also, you have no valid argument to prove that astral burns to NOT make gimp layers. SE made the leveling system like they did so that ppl would gain experience through partying. You take away parties, you take away that experience and knowledge. Sure, you can gain some of that from reading threads and ***but you will always be a step behind others that DID level the job.
[+]
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 19:20:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:

i actually work at best buy, also, yea when I enter the thread I can see the name, but when I click on it from the front page, there is no server name until I get to this page. I don't ride the "short bus" I drive a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer. Also, you have no valid argument to prove that astral burns to NOT make gimp layers. SE made the leveling system like they did so that ppl would gain experience through partying. You take away parties, you take away that experience and knowledge. Sure, you can gain some of that from reading threads and ***but you will always be a step behind others that DID level the job.

Didn't Best buy close some stores? Let me guess at best buy you're making 70k a year too?

Instead of worrying other people play style and af burning from other servers you should really need to start worrying about not ending up in best buy for the rest of your life making only 25~30k a year.

Lakshmi.Greggles
Server: Lakshmi
user: Greggles
By Lakshmi.Greggles 2010-06-15 19:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

It makes gimp players if you have an already gimp player burn; if you have someone that actually knows what he's doing, and would be able to play said job at 75(if his intention is to play the job at 75) burning is A-OK in my book.
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 19:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Greggles said:
It makes gimp players if you have an already gimp player burn; if you have someone that actually knows what he's doing, and would be able to play said job at 75(if his intention is to play the job at 75) burning is A-OK in my book.

For all we need know his main account was banned and he doesn't want to redo the whole *** again. This is only an assumption.

INB4: dubont emotional distress commments.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-15 19:24:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Angeleus said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Didn't Best buy close some stores? Let me guess at best buy you're making 70k a year too?

Instead of worrying other people play style and af burning from other servers you should really need to start worrying about not ending up in best buy for the rest of your life making only 25~30k a year.

Do you have ANY idea what you are talking about or are you just spewing ***on a forum b/c there appears to be no mods on atm? lol You have little to no info about my personal life so you don't know what else I do aside from best buy. Best Buy work is only during the summer. During fall and spring semesters, I work at the UAB computer lab. Combined, I make a little over 70k/year until I finish this year in which case I'll have my bachelor's degree and I'll be making well over that.
By Majordragonbaby 2010-06-15 19:25:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Did i ever say i was going all the way to 75? Plus all my magic skill are cap lol. SO don't assume what you don't know ppl.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-15 19:25:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Angeleus said:
Lakshmi.Greggles said:

For all we need know his main account was banned and he doesn't want to redo the whole *** again. This is only an assumption.

INB4: dubont emotional distress commments.
IF his account was banned, makes me wonder why it was. Also, if he's a new player, it makes me wonder how he got so much gil...probably the same reason he got banned..and the same reason he chooses to AB everything instead of actually level it.....yea..I called the OP a RMT...
[+]
By Majordragonbaby 2010-06-15 19:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Plus my scythe are cap for my bst at 75 too.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-15 19:29:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Majordragonbaby said:
Did i ever say i was going all the way to 75? Plus all my magic skill are cap lol. SO don't assume what you don't know ppl.
Like I said, if you don't have time to play, then don't play. Its called priorities. Usually, people that don't have time to do something...don't do it. You work 14 hours a day? sleep for 6 hours a day? that leaves you 4 hours which are usually spent for travel/food/etc. If this is ur life style, you shouldn't be playing FFXI on days you work. You shouldn't use ur lifestyle as an excuse to further gimp urself...and seeing as how you are behind an unlinked account, I'm guessing you are trying to hide your gimp character that probably already ABd everything from your brogame gil.
[+]
By Majordragonbaby 2010-06-15 19:29:19
Link | Quote | Reply

never been banned' just got new baby otw.
 Lakshmi.Greggles
Server: Lakshmi
user: Greggles
By Lakshmi.Greggles 2010-06-15 19:29:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Could be something not terrible; flagged as RMT due to NPCing at the wrong NPC, or Credit Card ban and they won't let him have his account back etc etc
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-15 19:31:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Majordragonbaby said:
don't play. Don't be one of those dead beats that would rather be on a game than take care of the baby. Learn to prioritize.

At any rate, grats on the baby.
[+]
By Majordragonbaby 2010-06-15 19:32:50
Link | Quote | Reply

what you know about priortize, i make more in 1 days than you will make for a whole month littleman.....
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 19:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Do you have ANY idea what you are talking about or are you just spewing ***on a forum b/c there appears to be no mods on atm? lol You have little to no info about my personal life so you don't know what else I do aside from best buy. Best Buy work is only during the summer. During fall and spring semesters, I work at the UAB computer lab. Combined, I make a little over 70k/year until I finish this year in which case I'll have my bachelor's degree and I'll be making well over that.

It is not having any idea or about just talking ***out my ***. It is acting like you. Besides, you’re the perfect example on why people like you should quit the game or just shut the *** up and stop worrying about what people in a server that doesn’t concern you.

Really, are you still going to drag this all day? Don’t get me wrong I enjoy *** with people as if you on this game make the day go fast and smooth. Besides sometimes we all need some entertainment during work don’t you agree?
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 19:34:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Majordragonbaby said:

Don't answer the lonely troll. I'll deal with him.
 Titan.Iluvsporks
Server: Titan
By Titan.Iluvsporks 2010-06-15 19:38:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I have heard a very valid point on here over and over. Play the game as you want. I want to start soloing the mob pools after they have been all gathered up. Yep think Im going to start a new trend. I wont screw up your smn burn pt for a fee. This is how I want to play.
[+]
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 19:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
don't play. Don't be one of those dead beats that would rather be on a game than take care of the baby. Learn to prioritize.

This *** doesn’t seem to cease to amaze with his *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE statements. Are you *** serious stop playing? Who the *** are you to even say something like that probably some lonely nerdy redneck who is bored and lonely or perhaps is those righteous type of people who get on the internet and spam *** on threads to simply justify their existence in life.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-15 19:40:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Angeleus said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

It is not having any idea or about just talking ***out my ***. It is acting like you. Besides, you’re the perfect example on why people like you should quit the game or just shut the *** up and stop worrying about what people in a server that doesn’t concern you.

Really, are you still going to drag this all day? Don’t get me wrong I enjoy *** with people as if you on this game make the day go fast and smooth. Besides sometimes we all need some entertainment during work don’t you agree?
Learn grammar and maybe I can make some sense out of your post. THEN, I will reply with the appropriate response.
Majordragonbaby said:
what you know about priortize, i make more in 1 days than you will make for a whole month littleman.....
Did I say anything about your income? I could care less if you were *** Bill Gates. If you have a baby on the way and you work and you have a wife, you shouldn't be on this game for more than a few minutes IF THAT. You shouldn't have time to play; therefore, you shouldn't play. Instead of trying to find a easy way out so that you can have your cake and eat it too, get off the game, stop being a dead beat and take care of your god damn family.
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 19:43:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
IF his account was banned, makes me wonder why it was. Also, if he's a new player, it makes me wonder how he got so much gil...probably the same reason he got banned..and the same reason he chooses to AB everything instead of actually level it.....yea..I called the OP a RMT...

Who gives a ***and why do you care so much about he’s ware bouts. Last time I check your major wasn’t, I am trying to be like Sherlock Holmes. Please continue with more of your *** quest on trying to look intelligent and righteous.

You’re very amusing.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-15 19:44:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Angeleus said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Who gives a ***and why do you care so much about he’s ware bouts. Last time I check your major wasn’t, I am trying to be like Sherlock Holmes. Please continue with more of your *** quest on trying to look intelligent and righteous.

You’re very amusing.
Again, learn grammar. I didn't say anything in that post about where he lived lol.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-15 19:46:21
Link | Quote | Reply

hey OP this is what you should be like

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=10976&page=1#632811

the op of that thread is a decent person. He has a newborn that he wants to take care of. You are in the same situation. YOU SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THE BABY!
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 19:47:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Learn grammar and maybe I can make some sense out of your post. THEN, I will reply with the appropriate response.

Olde.

Also, I guess using the grammar card must be some desperation on trying to achieve on making a point or trying to make me mad. Either way is hilarious how your dumb *** is still posting idiocy comments.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-15 19:49:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Angeleus said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Olde.

Also, I guess using the grammar card must be some desperation on trying to achieve on making a point or trying to make me mad. Either way is hilarious how your dumb *** is still posting idiocy comments.
Actually, I'm asking you to learn grammar so I can make out what the *** you were saying in that post. OH and in regards to your "you aren't in this server" comment, seeing as how you too are hiding behind an Anon, you aren't on that server either so why don't you take your own advice and gtfo?
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 19:49:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Again, learn grammar. I didn't say anything in that post about where he lived lol.

Again go find something constructive to do instead coming on here and talk ***out of your ***. Please try harder on your comebacks the Nazi grammar card it so 2006. You can also Google some good insults if you need too.