Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » New / Returning players
New / Returning players
By prudan 2010-06-12 04:56:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone know of a good Social LS for myself and a couple of friends? I've recently started playing again (after a 3 year break, give or take) and I'd like to have some friends to help with Missions and/or Leveling, or just hanging out if need be.

My other two friends are pretty much noobs, starting from scratch.

Any ideas, or points in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
 Shiva.Darkmacabre
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Darkmacabre 2010-06-12 05:16:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Might wanna start by telling us what server you're on. lol ^^
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-06-12 05:18:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm guessing Quetzalcoatl...
[+]
 Shiva.Xet
user: Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-06-12 05:28:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Come Shiva! We have punch and pie!
By prudan 2010-06-12 05:40:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep, I'm on Quetz. I was on Midgard back in the day, that's why I'm on Quetz now.

I'm sorry, but I can't move servers now :). My THF is level 74 (That's when I stopped playing back in '03). I'm leveling up my BLM/WHM/RDM now with my friends. They are new to the game, and I might as well be after being gone so long.

Thanks for the support all the same! :)
 Shiva.Xet
user: Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-06-12 05:50:13
Link | Quote | Reply

prudan said:
Yep, I'm on Quetz. I was on Midgard back in the day, that's why I'm on Quetz now.

I'm sorry, but I can't move servers now :). My THF is level 74 (That's when I stopped playing back in '03). I'm leveling up my BLM/WHM/RDM now with my friends. They are new to the game, and I might as well be after being gone so long.

With being away so long I strongly advise doing as much as you can with your freinds. Truth be told this game can be sooooooooooooooo much better if you stick with your mates.
By prudan 2010-06-12 06:06:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, by my friends, I meant the two new people I'm playing with now. They are my RL friends, and I'm helping them as we go. Mostly I'm looking for a cool LS to help my friends and me with leveling / missions / whatever.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-12 06:07:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Xet said:
prudan said:

With being away so long I strongly advise doing as much as you can with your freinds. Truth be told this game can be sooooooooooooooo much better if you stick with your mates.

It's kind of a double-edged sword with rl friends lol. If they are terribly bad at the game you can't just tell them that. But I agree, it's more fun playing with close friends. Just pray they are not hard headed.
 Cerberus.Oric
Server: Cerberus
user: Oric
By Cerberus.Oric 2010-06-12 07:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

prudan said:
I've recently started playing again (after a 3 year break give or take) and I'd like to have some friends to help with Missions and/or Leveling, or just hanging out if need be. My other two friends are pretty much noobs, starting from scratch. Any ideas, or points in the right direction would be much appreciated. Thanks!
prudan said:
Yep, I'm on Quetz. I was on Midgard back in the day, that's why I'm on Quetz now. I'm sorry, but I can't move servers now :). My THF is level 74 (That's when I stopped playing back in '03). I'm leveling up my BLM/WHM/RDM now with my friends. They are new to the game, and I might as well be after being gone so long. Thanks for the support all the same! :)

lol wut? I didn't know it was 2006 this year..