ZM, CoP, 3 Nations, WotG, ToaU, And Add-on Missions Static

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » ZM, CoP, 3 Nations, WotG, ToaU, and Add-on missions static
ZM, CoP, 3 Nations, WotG, ToaU, and Add-on missions static
 Midgardsormr.Markers
Server: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Markers
By Midgardsormr.Markers 2010-05-10 20:32:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello quetzalcoatl, its a lovely server. Me and my woffles (Kiyame) are seeking a static for ZM, CoP, 3 nations, WotG, ToaU and the add-ons.

Currently it is just us two. She has 75 whm and 75 smn, and I have 75 war.

We are at,

ZM - Kazham's Chieftainess
CoP - The Secrets of Worship
WotG - Back to the Beginning (San 'd'Oria)
ToaU - President Salaheem
3Na - Sandy rank 10, Bastok / Windy rank 1-1
ACP - Final battle
ASA - Burgeoning Dread
AMkd - Drenched! It began with a raindrop

Our prime time to do these missions are starting mon-friday 6pm cst and ending around 12am cst (Although some days we do have dyna and other various LS events, as do most people)
Please send me a in game /tell or reply to here if interested.

2/6 ^^b
 Midgardsormr.Markers
By Midgardsormr.Markers 2010-05-12 22:50:17
Link | Quote | Reply

no quetzalcoatlians out there that need anything?
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2010-05-12 23:40:39
Link | Quote | Reply

good luck on the missions! Just wanted to say cause I'm not on your server, You can do anything with a static of 2. It just takes alot of shouting for other members but you don't have to worry about other static members whereabouts. I think the word static scares people. Shout for the members of the mission you need and if you complete that mission bother those people the next day for the next one >3 Usually only one can't make it but he's replacable and won't slow you down. Also you have free control over what jobs you have available.

I've done it this was with cop, assaults and some wotg. 2 people is a good number.

Don't give up!
 Midgardsormr.Markers
By Midgardsormr.Markers 2010-05-13 22:38:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Daus said:
good luck on the missions! Just wanted to say cause I'm not on your server, You can do anything with a static of 2. It just takes alot of shouting for other members but you don't have to worry about other static members whereabouts. I think the word static scares people. Shout for the members of the mission you need and if you complete that mission bother those people the next day for the next one >3 Usually only one can't make it but he's replacable and won't slow you down. Also you have free control over what jobs you have available.

I've done it this was with cop, assaults and some wotg. 2 people is a good number.

Don't give up!

^^ thank you for that kind words. we will keep trying and /shouting~
By Shadowneko 2010-05-25 15:31:50
Link | Quote | Reply

hey markers. If you want more people I need a few missions:

ZM: Arcangles
COP: promy-valtz(and the mission right before)
TAOU: The Black Coffin
Wings of the Goddess: Purple, The New Black(need the cutseen before but that's easy)