Conversations in game that make you LOL again
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Loltron
By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-04-18 02:48:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Tronsy said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Yeah I'd really like to see you do a chariot boss a chariot family a flayer family and order lamp and HNM all in the same run and have 10 minutes to spare.

While we are making up impossible brags I once finished a nyzul with 35 minutes to spare

So did SE ninja a patch where nyzul got hard? Otherwise this makes no sense....
You come on to make your first post and you say some dumb ***like this? Lol gtfo you don't know ***.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-04-18 02:51:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Tronsy said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Yeah I'd really like to see you do a chariot boss a chariot family a flayer family and order lamp and HNM all in the same run and have 10 minutes to spare. While we are making up impossible brags I once finished a nyzul with 35 minutes to spare
So did SE ninja a patch where nyzul got hard? Otherwise this makes no sense....
Not that I know of. Just that I have actually gotten said run before. Random is random. Sometimes you can get a run where crap players can win with 15 min left. Sometimes you can get a run where you time out just cause of bad luck
 Lakshmi.Tronsy
Server: Lakshmi
user: Tronsy
By Lakshmi.Tronsy 2010-04-18 03:04:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow that was my first post... Glad to see you can count that high! by the way in case you are having trouble this makes two.
Server: Fenrir
user: Loltron
By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-04-18 03:09:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Tronsy said:
Wow that was my first post... Glad to see you can count that high! by the way in case you are having trouble this makes two.
Well you didn't deny anything I said, and it seems you have to remind yourself of what we already know. Good luck with that troubled life of yours.
 Cerberus.Europea
Server: Cerberus
user: Euro
By Cerberus.Europea 2010-04-19 11:28:50
Link | Quote | Reply

yays for titan