Forum » FFXI » General » Conversations in game that make you LOL again
Conversations in game that make you LOL again
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-04-17 03:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

It's too bad I don't save SSes of some of the convos I've been a part of. This is the only one I saved. Ignore Rakka's comments.

By Askura 2010-04-17 09:57:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Heh nice thread. A few of these are mainly in from in game jokes but for some it's just blatant...Wut?

These two are from a member who left our shell, and ranted at me for a good few hours. There is literally pages of inane crap that he has said. However these two are my favourite.

These pretty much are due to the fact I may agro on occasion.

According to space, it's something you can cure~

This, I feel anyway, is a problem a lot of people have in this game. This sprouted from a LS nyzul run, with Dagen just joining the shell. It was a floor 80, with 3 people vying for askar/denali/...w/e the other one is. I myself need Askar but was willing to help fellow long term LS members, each of whom had done so much without asking anything for in return. Because that's how our shell rolls.

And just so you get the idea of the kinda shell BR is, this is my favourite all time /welcome to us >.>d

Yes, I realise it's "Oppression"

Anyway, let's see some more people! Some of those were rather funny. The l33t hax one rocked my socks.
 Titan.Cilla
Server: Titan
user: Cylla
By Titan.Cilla 2010-04-17 10:30:45
Link | Quote | Reply

This one after so many years still makes me giggle.

And this one I think kinda explains itself >.>

Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-04-17 11:06:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Cilla said:

If you play a lot of FPS games then your first reaction to a bomb is probably going to be run away.
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-04-17 23:25:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Just out of the blue today:

Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-17 23:27:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
Just out of the blue today:

Wow, someone made a mule for that...
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-04-17 23:34:45
Link | Quote | Reply

If you are going to try to hurt somebody with pointless words, make sure you spell the words correctly.

"U r a fkin fgget" doesn't have the same feeling and pressure as "Go die in a fire, you heartless ***" would.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-17 23:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
If you are going to try to hurt somebody with pointless words, make sure you spell the words correctly.

"U r a fkin fgget" doesn't have the same feeling and pressure as "Go die in a fire, you heartless ***" would.

People just don't try as hard as they used to ><
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-17 23:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:

Not to mention it usually leaves you being laughed at rather then your intended 'victim'
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-18 00:37:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Akeda said:
Titan.Cilla said:

If you play a lot of FPS games then your first reaction to a bomb is probably going to be run away.

Not nessicarily.. For instance, rush mode on BFBC2, if you're on defensive side and they set the bomb, you drop everything you're doing and get to the thing as quickly as you can and shut it off.
 Phoenix.Ailoki
Server: Phoenix
user: Xenophire
By Phoenix.Ailoki 2010-04-18 00:45:52
Link | Quote | Reply

No one pee during Nyzul Isle. Seriously.

Asura.Vixen
By Asura.Vixen 2010-04-18 00:48:39
Link | Quote | Reply

When you join a Nyzul Isle group you forfeit the right to pee. ;)
 Phoenix.Ailoki
By Phoenix.Ailoki 2010-04-18 00:49:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vixen said:

In the year and a half that I've played, that's the first time I've ran into that. Everyone else was like, "o.o; Ok? Go pee..."
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-04-18 00:52:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Ailoki said:
Asura.Vixen said:
In the year and a half that I've played, that's the first time I've ran into that. Everyone else was like, "o.o; Ok? Go pee..."
It's 30 min at most... seriously plan ahead or hold it. Hell get irked when people afk during salvage and thats 100 min. Especially when we time out on the boss with like 20% left
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-18 00:56:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I hold it whilst I'm main buffing a pt and fishing as brd and parties last for a long painful time.

Hold it.
 Phoenix.Ailoki
By Phoenix.Ailoki 2010-04-18 00:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I was afk for 15 seconds.

That Nyzul group had two *** healers in it and 4 DDs. The other 3 DDs were just fine when me, a SAM, goes afk for 15 seconds.

The leader even asked for me to stay at the rune anyway.

And I have a stupid high metabolism. I'm fine one minute, and the next, I'm pissin' an ocean.
 Ragnarok.Lagunabel
Server: Ragnarok
user: juro
By Ragnarok.Lagunabel 2010-04-18 01:00:54
Link | Quote | Reply

If time is a concern in NYZUL you're doing it wrong
 Phoenix.Ailoki
By Phoenix.Ailoki 2010-04-18 01:02:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Lagunabel said:

I agree. The moment I saw 2 healers in that party, I debated leaving. HNM floor, no THF either.

Christ, we had a 75DRK wielding a Trial Great Sword and full timing Sipahi ***.

Edit : Anyway, let's not derail about how everyone must cease all bodily functions for an online game and continue on with the conversations in game that make us LOL.
 Bismarck.Nalien
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Nalien 2010-04-18 01:06:48
Link | Quote | Reply

SAM SAM BRD THF , win

Only time I managed to time out was with some random tards who couldn't even hit a code lamp after ten minutes.

Hell, we even won when I booted two gimp DDs on the first floor of the batch, including a some Behemoth.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-04-18 01:15:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Lagunabel said:
Or you have horrible luck (like say 1 chariot family, 1 soulflayer family, 1 chariot boss, 1 order lamp and 1 HNM floor for your run happened to me once lol). Or some bad players (like a rdm that refuses to refresh 3 blus in a pt or the whm and wont cure till after fights are done even fighting chariots because afraid he will get hate and die). Or um you 3-4 manning though those have all went well for me.

Phoenix.Ailoki said:
And I have a stupid high metabolism. I'm fine one minute, and the next, I'm pissin' an ocean.
Very not normal. Either a perception/control issue or a medical issue. Metabolism will not be that extreme though. Even if you are one of those people that litterally needs to eat/drink 10X the normal person cause your metabolism is on crack. It's just physically impossible for your bladder to be empty one minute and full the next.
[+]
 Phoenix.Ailoki
By Phoenix.Ailoki 2010-04-18 01:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Phoenix.Ailoki said:
Very not normal. Either a perception/control issue or a medical issue. Metabolism will not be that extreme though. Even if you are one of those people that litterally needs to eat/drink 10X the normal person cause your metabolism is on crack. It's just physically impossible for your bladder to be empty one minute and full the next.

Point is, I was gone for 15 seconds. Bathroom on the other side of the wall and he threw a piss fit after the run. Made me LOL.
 Ragnarok.Lagunabel
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Lagunabel 2010-04-18 01:17:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Or some bad players (like a rdm that refuses to refresh 3 blus in a pt or the whm and wont cure till after fights are done even fighting chariots because afraid he will get hate and die).
Like I said, if you fail, you're doing it wrong.

I've gotten Multiple Chariots, Flayers, Lamps, Frogs and HNM and still had nigh ten minutes to spare.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-18 01:20:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Lagunabel said:
Quote:
Or some bad players (like a rdm that refuses to refresh 3 blus in a pt or the whm and wont cure till after fights are done even fighting chariots because afraid he will get hate and die).
Like I said, if you fail, you're doing it wrong.

I've gotten Multiple Chariots, Flayers, Lamps, Frogs and HNM and still had nigh ten minutes to spare.

Clearly. Luck can still play a big part in fail on Nyzul due to random occurrences.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-04-18 01:23:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I'd really like to see you do a chariot boss a chariot family a flayer family and order lamp and HNM all in the same run and have 10 minutes to spare.

While we are making up impossible brags I once finished a nyzul with 35 minutes to spare
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-18 01:45:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Yeah I'd really like to see you do a chariot boss a chariot family a flayer family and order lamp and HNM all in the same run and have 10 minutes to spare.

While we are making up impossible brags I once finished a nyzul with 35 minutes to spare

Nyzul is soloable on brd did you know?
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-04-18 01:50:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ya know if you had said kaeko had done it on blm or sch I might have believed you. Hell it might have happened with alot of luck lol. I have gotten 2 free floors in 1 run before. Granted we did 9 floors but still.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-18 02:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ya know if you had said kaeko had done it on blm or sch I might have believed you. Hell it might have happened with alot of luck lol. I have gotten 2 free floors in 1 run before. Granted we did 9 floors but still.

I've had one free floor ever

1: Soulflayer family
2: Ordered lamps with imps flying around
3: Chariots
4: Free
5: Boss tiem
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-18 02:29:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
I'm lazy as hell and I can even hold it during Nyzul..

Just sayin..

You don't have to hold it, that's what empty bottles are for.. Or you can use a soda can if you're in a crunch.
 Lakshmi.Tronsy
Server: Lakshmi
user: Tronsy
By Lakshmi.Tronsy 2010-04-18 02:44:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:

So did SE ninja a patch where nyzul got hard? Otherwise this makes no sense....