Forum » Everything Else » Fan-Art » FFXI Job Wallpapers
FFXI Job Wallpapers
 Odin.Demhar
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Demhar
By Odin.Demhar 2023-12-27 22:29:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you all for all the great ideas. If I see there is more interest, I'll gradually work on them. It's a time consuming process, since I do a research on all the locations and job/gear to make it accurate and somewhat relevant to the current state of the game.
[+]
 Odin.Senaki
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2024-01-16 13:47:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yasova said: »
Really appreciate the artwork you share with us! Is there any chance you'll have a run one coming in the future? Maybe west adoulin in front of the barrel for getting epeo would be an ideal spot.

Do you mean the barrel we need to speak to as to get Epeo handed to us? (Last stage of quest.) xD

Why not Yorcia Weald or Kamhir Drifts?

Many pretty SoA zones.

Truthfully, off the top of my head I can't think of any one zone that speaks to Run. As a Run main this is quite sad lol. I can't wait to see what Demhar does with the job. <3
[+]
By Felgarr 2024-01-16 16:01:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Just whatever you do, don't do an Outer Rakaznar interior scene. I'm so *** sick of purple.

I'm picturing Rune Fencer + Mount Kamihr + camp fire. Maybe the Outer Rakaznar entrance in the distance? (or maybe right at the footsteps of the entrance?)
[+]
 Bahamut.Chizel
Server: Bahamut
user: JDubya80
By Bahamut.Chizel 2024-01-17 01:17:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Beautiful work, dude! I love the BLM work.

Your creativity needs no guidance it seems, but there's an image standing out in my mind. PLD (Any race) speaking with a reflection of Aegis in the still water of Carpenter's Landing. The owl in the background would be a nice touch.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-01-17 10:44:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome, are these painted by hand then finished digitally or full digital work? Cool art style.
[+]
 Odin.Demhar
user: Demhar
By Odin.Demhar 2024-01-17 12:22:59
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »
Awesome, are these painted by hand then finished digitally or full digital work? Cool art style.
its a mix of things, traditional / digital / 2d and 3d