Where All Gil Sellers And Botters Are ?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Where all Gil Sellers and Botters are ?
Where all Gil Sellers and Botters are ?
By Elazar1 2017-10-29 15:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Funny how much people go on about this, I tri box or quad box all the time and I can %100 say I don’t bot on them, but tbh who cares the game is 15 years old. In theory using this site goes against tac. People need to move on.
[+]
By Chimerawizard 2017-10-29 15:39:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would you need any 3rd party programs (-windower) to farm sparks on up to 6 characters? more than 6 gets that nasty xp penalty so no reason to do as larger than a party.

Farms sparks on your main, everyone else is on /follow.
By Verfault 2017-10-29 16:08:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Chimerawizard said: »
Why would you need any 3rd party programs (-windower) to farm sparks on up to 6 characters? more than 6 gets that nasty xp penalty so no reason to do as larger than a party.

Farms sparks on your main, everyone else is on /follow.

If youre afk botting and wake up with capped sparks/accos thats a few mil if you vender shields and buy unity nm items to AH. Im not saying its right. Im just saying people do it. Come to asura and go to reisenjima at the bee camp at port 5. Gain exp, Kill Wasp, Kill Beetle, Gain crystal, do 500 damage, Kill xmobs, Heal for 500+ and so forth all add up. Im not making this stuff up. Im not allowed to name names but look at but look up Ayapac shells on asura. Few people on that list are all on the same linkshell and are all in a party together in resienjima.
By Elazar1 2017-10-29 16:15:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I really don’t see what it matters, no evidence to say they are or not botting is easy to set objectives hit /follow kill on one job and heal. Kinda think this thread has run its course.
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2017-10-29 18:52:34
Link | Quote | Reply

they are botting all you have to do is cfh a mob and run them wherever you want them to go and for the the bots in zitah you just pull keeper of heiligtum to them and let hundred fists take its course and the bots in palborough are just gonna be there until that persons shield is done
[+]
By Jetackuu 2017-10-29 18:56:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Justuas said: »
which are forbidden too by ToS but fine Imo since everyone using them
By a strict definition this site itself is also against the ToS.
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-10-29 19:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Elazar1 said: »
I really don’t see what it matters, no evidence to say they are or not botting is easy to set objectives hit /follow kill on one job and heal. Kinda think this thread has run its course.
Facts but everyone is a conspiracy theorist. But at the end of the day it's 15 years old guys. Let alone if the people that are botting or rmt their account their risk.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-10-29 19:31:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
they are botting all you have to do is cfh a mob and run them wherever you want them to go and for the the bots in zitah you just pull keeper of heiligtum to them and let hundred fists take its course and the bots in palborough are just gonna be there until that persons shield is done
Well it seems the GMs don't care either way. Another honest truth.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2017-10-29 19:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

lol i don't report em or anything but if i want their camp i get their camp
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-10-29 19:32:33
Link | Quote | Reply

lol i don't report em or anything but if i want their camp i get their camp
Revenge is best served cold! Buwhaha
[+]
 Asura.Slyshenx
Server: Asura
user: Slyshen1
By Asura.Slyshenx 2017-10-29 22:36:19
Link | Quote | Reply

As long as they don't die and report you or else it's considered MPK. I only know this because I would do this to the RMT up in Boyahda Tree, and I would do it while in call with a GM, made sure they were watching me. I would get them to follow my un-claimed mob down the waterfalls and wrap them around some mobs to get aggro. The GM then told me that if they end up dying due to my actions, that it could be considered MPK and I would be held liable. I argued that if he wasn't AFK botting, that it would never happen, and he said nothing. Either way, still an effective way to get a camp back from an AFK botter.
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2017-10-30 03:57:04
Link | Quote | Reply

oh well they don't seem to care 1 way or the next i bet i could make a character and plead with a few hundred asurans to spam report it botting and nothing would happen
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-10-30 05:27:36
Link | Quote | Reply

oh well they don't seem to care 1 way or the next i bet i could make a character and plead with a few hundred asurans to spam report it botting and nothing would happen
True
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2017-10-30 06:08:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder if person X in dyna-Jeuno is a botter or if they are slightly autistic that they can farm that zone 24/7.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-30 08:12:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Won't someone please think of the botters !
[+]
 Asura.Ryujinjakka
user: Antonaki
By Asura.Ryujinjakka 2017-10-30 08:37:13
Link | Quote | Reply

A 15 year old game, people still bot, people still buy/sell gil, and they will until the game dies. I don't care either way as long as it doesn't affect other people. Bot fishing never hurt anyone except those caught doing so. Bot farming can be considered griefing if it takes control of a specific set of mobs in an area. Not that it matters, GM's won't do anything except tell you to report it to the STF.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-30 08:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
sequdaz said: »
Try reporting them to the special task force, see if it works :)
The only helpful reply.
Just because the OP sounds whiny and isn't very articulate doesn't mean he didn't have the right to complain about what seems to be legitimate issue.

What did you and/or the op you expect? NEWSFLASH this isn't the official FFXI forums. It's an illegal third party hack website for a dying fifteen year old japanese on line video game that nobody has ever heard of... and we're a bunch of strung out video game junkies on the lamb...

It's like walking into a crack house and complaining that the DEA won't give you satisfactory answers when you call their tip line.

WTF do you expect any of us to do about it? start a boycott?

Hang on... I'm getting a message from rome..... This just came in from the pope...It's a bonafide Christmas Miracle he got one coherent reply.

foxhour said: »
Am ending the game back to WOW good., again cya guys ty GM ffxi

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-10-30 09:24:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
sequdaz said: »
Try reporting them to the special task force, see if it works :)
The only helpful reply.
Just because the OP sounds whiny and isn't very articulate doesn't mean he didn't have the right to complain about what seems to be legitimate issue.

What did you and/or the op you expect? NEWSFLASH this isn't the official FFXI forums. It's an illegal third party hack website for a dying fifteen year old japanese on line video game that nobody has ever heard of... and we're a bunch of strung out video game junkies on the lamb...

It's like walking into a crack house and complaining that the DEA won't give you satisfactory answers when you call their tip line.

WTF do you expect any of us to do about it? start a boycott?

Hang on... I'm getting a message from rome..... This just came in from the pope...It's a bonafide Christmas Miracle he got one coherent reply.

Quote: »
Am ending the game back to WOW good., again cya guys ty GM ffxi

YouTube Video Placeholder

All of this is truth
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-30 09:50:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea technically as Nik says this website and all it's users are breaking the ToS so bring on the STF to shut down FFXIAH !

Also as someone said earlier if they cracked down on third party (windower ) and people cheating botting etc. There goes like 95% of Asura server population. And it is probably the same across all servers.

For all we know SE has a kick back program with all the bots/gil sellers and gets a % of the gil being sold...
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-10-30 09:56:52
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Yea technically as Nik says this website and all it's users are breaking the ToS so bring on the STF to shut down FFXIAH !

Also as someone said earlier if they cracked down on third party (windower ) and people cheating botting etc. There goes like 95% of Asura server population. And it is probably the same across all servers.

For all we know SE has a kick back program with all the bots/gil sellers and gets a % of the gil being sold...
Makes sense
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-30 09:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I think we should write letters to SE something must be done. We must stop the illegal activity before it is too late !
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-30 13:43:31
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
something must be done.

then I'm out!!!

I was barely able to muster enough giveafuck to bust the OP's tiny hairless undropped balls...
 Quetzalcoatl.Tesseracta
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Tussell
By Quetzalcoatl.Tesseracta 2017-10-30 14:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vienner said: »
I wonder if person X in dyna-Jeuno is a botter or if they are slightly autistic that they can farm that zone 24/7.
Pro-tip for dealing with RMT in Dyna-Jueno!

If your RMT are like my RMT, they farm the NMs for a bijou and then immediately head to the Goblin Golem NM while training normal mobs in the process. Popping the NM gives Confrontational status, which makes all the mobs de-aggro and despawn.

All you need to do is get a pop item, wait for the RMT to run to the ???, and pop it before they do. Don't kill the NM. The RMT then runs in circles around the zone, wanting to pop the NM so they lose aggro. But you won't kill the NM, so they run in circles until they die.
[+]