Random Politics & Religion #08

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #08
Random Politics & Religion #08
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 82 83 84
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-19 01:56:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Berlin (CNN)An ax-wielding man who attacked several people on a train in southern Germany late Monday evening has been shot dead by police, regional police spokesman Lt. Fabian Hench said.
The assailant, armed with a knife and an ax, was identified as a 17-year-old Afghan man living in Ochsenfurt, Bavaria, Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann said.

He came to Germany without his parents, according to Alexander Gross, a police officer in Bavaria.
The attack took place as the train was traveling between Treuchtlingen and Wurzburg. The train made an emergency stop short of the station at Wurzburg-Heidingsfeld and the assailant jumped out of the train, Hench said.
Police hunted the man down with ground searchers and a helicopter, and he was killed, Hench said.
The attacker's motive is not yet known, Hench said.
Four passengers who were attacked are in serious condition, with the total number of wounded unclear, according to the police spokesman.
Some 14 to 25 people were classified as "in shock" and treated at the scene, according to Gross.
At least four of those injured on the train were from Hong Kong, Hong Kong's chief executive, CY Leung, said in a statement.
Approximately 20 to 30 people were on the train, according to Gross.
A Deutsche Bahn spokesperson confirmed that train service between the two stations has resumed.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-19 02:01:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Forgot to add

Quote:
According to witnesses the assailant yelled "Allahu Akbar", which has been confirmed at a press conference by Joachim Herrman, the Minister of the Interior of the state of Bavaria.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-07-19 02:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn, a modern day axe murderer.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-07-19 02:20:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
If the GOP
Platform is serious kiss
National parks bye

The GOP is
Full Bundy in their platform
I kid you no way
Republicans base their environmental platforms on old Captain Planet villains.
[+]
By Titanfoo 2016-07-19 03:57:52
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2016-07-19 04:52:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »

There obviously is a need to have a real discussion about sensible Axe Control. They should support my legislation that restricts the the purchase and distribution of Assault Axes to people not on my secret extra-judicial watch list.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-19 05:28:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »

There obviously is a need to have a real discussion about sensible Axe Control. They should support my legislation that restricts the the purchase and distribution of Assault Axes to people not on my secret extra-judicial watch list.

Already ahead of you i got a investigation on every Democrat and Republican current serving and former party members alive including judges and federal agencies.

It's sad we already have law that restricts a overreaching power hungry huge central government it's called the Constitution but it's not being followed.

No worries though the trial of the century is coming " The Washington DC Trials " it's going to be bigger then the Nuremberg trials.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-19 05:31:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Believe it.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-19 06:32:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Believe it.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-19 06:42:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Believe it.

I endorse this message

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-19 07:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Rudy Giuliani FULL REMARKS at GOP Convention In Clevland Ohio (C-SPAN)

I'm not a fan of Giuliani but he does have a point in his remark about

" We can't be afraid to identify our enemy properly and see the connections between them so we can find them and catch them and to defeat islamic extremist terrorist ( you know who you are and we are coming to get you) we must put them on defense. If they are at war against us which they have declared. we must commit ourselves to unconditional victory against them. God bless the United States of America USA !!!"

I'm not afraid and millions of other US citizens are not afraid to identify the United States of America's enemy properly and see the connections between them so we can find them and catch them and defeat the Democrat and Republican parties YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. We The People will put them on defense. Because the Democrat and Republican parties have declared WAR on We The People by passing laws restricting our Constitutional Rights. We must commit ourselves to unconditional victory against them. God Bless The Constitutional Republic of The United States of America it shall be Restored USA !!!!
By fonewear 2016-07-19 07:57:31
Link | Quote | Reply

They will take my axe from my cold dead hands !
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2016-07-19 07:59:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I was wrong page 4 and this thread is already terrible.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-19 08:04:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
(CNN)A hand-drawn flag resembling the one used by ISIS was found in the room of the man who attacked several people on a train in southern Germany late Monday evening, officials said.
The assailant, armed with a knife and an ax, was shot dead by police after a chase and confrontation, Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann said at a news conference Tuesday.

The attacker is a 17-year-old Afghan man living in Ochsenfurt, Bavaria, according to Herrmann.
The teen came to Germany as an unaccompanied minor a year ago, Herrmann said.
"The first emergency call that the police headquarters received was about a witness who said that the attacker carried out attacks causing serious injuries and he had called out Allahu Akhbar," Herrmann said.
Though a pro-ISIS media group said the attacker was an "ISIS fighter," authorities cast doubt on that claim and it's believed to be unlikely that he was working under the direct supervision of the terror group.

Besides the flag, police found a text in Pashtu written in Arabic characters and Latin letters, Herrmann said. Authorities were trying to translate and interpret the text, Herrmann said.
"This may give the indication that this is about a person who recently self-radicalized him but we have no firm indications about this so far but this gives an indication." Herrmann said.
The attack took place as the train was traveling between Treuchtlingen and Wurzburg. The train made an emergency stop short of the station at Wurzburg-Heidingsfeld and the assailant jumped out of the train, regional police spokesman Lt. Fabian Hench said.
"They (police) chased him up, confronted him, the attacker then was very aggressive and attacked the police officers with his ax," Herrmann said. "And the police opened fire. The attacker then was shot dead."
The parents of the attacker are still in Afghanistan, and police are trying to investigate his background, Herrmann said.

Germany absorbed more than one million refugees last year. Some have been concerned over the presence of terror groups in the country -- both the potential for attackers to slip in with migrants and the concern that they may be able to radicalize disaffected youths.
Three Syrian men were arrested last month on suspicions that they were planning to carry out a mass casualty attack in Dusseldorf.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-19 08:38:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
In all honesty, this doesn't surprise me. Melania's a college dropout and about as bright as a 6 watt lightbulb.
I doubt Trump married her for her stunning intellect.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-07-19 10:46:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't take hookers to fancy dinner parties. Kinda need that permanent +1.
By fonewear 2016-07-19 12:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Can't take hookers to fancy dinner parties. Kinda need that permanent +1.

Sure you can:

Odin.Strummer
Server: Odin
By Odin.Strummer 2016-07-19 12:36:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Will this thread improve
After nine pages(!) of this?
Only time will tell...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-19 13:03:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Take the best ideas
After 8yrs of this
No one will tell
What it takes to bring
America to the next level

Plagarism Tanka not a Plagarism Haiku attempt.

Tanka: 5-7-5-7-7
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-19 13:12:48
Link | Quote | Reply

when the second amendment was written, there were no chainsaws.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-19 13:28:02
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-07-19 16:03:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I know you're making a funny but people were injured, not killed. As scary as some *** coming at you with an axe probably is, it's not a rifle.
By fonewear 2016-07-19 16:09:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I know you're making a funny but people were injured, not killed. As scary as some *** coming at you with an axe probably is, it's not a rifle.

Probably cause he was a weak *** kid. How can you attack someone with an axe and not kill them ?
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-07-19 16:10:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Semi trucks then? they're also claimed to cause earthquakes.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-19 16:12:52
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

Probably cause he was a weak *** kid. How can you attack someone with an axe and not kill them ?

He wasn't in a competition with an elf. That always ups the kill count.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-19 16:14:32
Link | Quote | Reply

If he was in America according to Obama it is easier to get a gun than it is to get a book or computer or some *** !
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 82 83 84