Overwatch
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 14 15 16
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-08-08 16:25:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
ofcourse sales would be bad on console, because people would just buy the pc version over the console version. duh.
I am not sure what you mean with watered down combat...
the game is all about combat.

heck, even splatoon is clean combat and fun as hell.

Because you can't have combat without blood.

Like Street Fighter 5, I can't even tell I am hitting someone because there is no blood! It is barely even fighting!
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-08-08 16:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

introducing mouse+keyboard to console would cause a horrible imbalance between console players who have mouse+keyboard and those who don't. cross platform (Console <-> PC) play is also a horrible idea since PC has other advantages compared to console (higher framerate for one). would never work, it's better to just look at overwatch on console and PC as two versions of the same game: console is a bit slower paced, PC a little bit faster, and if you want the accuracy of a mouse then play on PC. a potato can run this ***.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
Server: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-08-08 17:36:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
introducing mouse+keyboard to console would cause a horrible imbalance between console players who have mouse+keyboard and those who don't. cross platform (Console <-> PC) play is also a horrible idea since PC has other advantages compared to console (higher framerate for one). would never work, it's better to just look at overwatch on console and PC as two versions of the same game: console is a bit slower paced, PC a little bit faster, and if you want the accuracy of a mouse then play on PC. a potato can run this ***.
You do cross server platform gaming seperating servers instead into. A)Mouse. B)Controller. C) Both. Solving all problems. Thinking console gamers dont want or wouldnt use mice is like saying Rated M gaming on console will never sell. Thinking selling alot on PC means the game will not sell well on console is another assumption.

I hop on Widow, the sniper, put an imaginary bullet into someone else's imginary head and this is all I get....

A "Red Skull" covers my crosshairs removing visibility of the aftermath of the shot and Im alerted by a PING sound. Really?
Im not asking for Mortal Kombat brains being splattered. A little blood w/ a little less censorship would suffice.

The problem. Blizzard a AAA pc dev is bending over backwards trying to get a Teen Rating while creating a "gun fight" game. Are guns rated T for Teen and sold to 13yr olds? Uncharted is Rated T yet has none of these issues....
all w/ gun gameplay
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-08-08 17:41:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »
Bismarck.Misao said: »
ofcourse sales would be bad on console, because people would just buy the pc version over the console version. duh.
I am not sure what you mean with watered down combat...
the game is all about combat.

heck, even splatoon is clean combat and fun as hell.

Because you can't have combat without blood.

Like Street Fighter 5, I can't even tell I am hitting someone because there is no blood! It is barely even fighting!
I hit you SF5. Your character will respond accordingly. Obviously w/ FPS gameplay you cant be falling to your kness every hit but that doesnt mean a little blood wouldnt help visually show that shots connected. Not everything is hit scan. Different sizes, trajectory, velocity... blood matters
 Asura.Regicide
Server: Asura
user: voiceless
By Asura.Regicide 2016-08-08 17:41:32
Link | Quote | Reply

HOW I PLAY REINHARDT
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-08 17:44:47
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not supposed to be a gritty realistic shooter, it's supposed to be superheroes vs superheroes so it's perfectly fine the way it is
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-08-08 19:17:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
It's not supposed to be a gritty realistic shooter, it's supposed to be superheroes vs superheroes so it's perfectly fine the way it is
Why not both?

Settings > Visuals
· Blood: ON/OFF
· Special Effects: 0-100
· Transparent Allies: 0-100
· Kill Skull: ON/OFF
· PC vs Console: ON/OFF
· Mouse & Keyboard: ON/OFF

Yeah we dont need customization in our games says the FFXI community of PC Windower Hacktivists.
Do I need to wait for yall to hack this *** up or what?
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-08 21:11:05
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-08-08 22:16:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Just for Reference....

I shoot Pharah out of the sky 6x and her pocket WHM and all I see is a gd "Red Skull". I aint seeing ***cuz it's blocking my view. Kind of like Reinheart's fat *** in your face yet you fire blindly through him knowing someone, whom you cannot see, is on the other side of his fat ***.... Turn OFF button

The New Age of gaming Censorship
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-08-09 01:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply

FTR - I tried again w/ less ideas and zero responses.
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20748145304#post-2
Overwatch OF seem absolutely pointless.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-08-09 01:57:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Could it be because your ideas are really awful? I do find it at least somewhat entertaining though, you complain about "PCMR cheaters/hackers" etc but have linked to threads of yourself trying to get PS4 cheating hardware to work (while simultaneously getting rectally ravaged by the responses). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-08-09 02:35:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Could it be because your ideas are really awful? I do find it at least somewhat entertaining though, you complain about "PCMR cheaters/hackers" etc but have linked to threads of yourself trying to get PS4 cheating hardware to work (while simultaneously getting rectally ravaged by the responses). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You dont understand me at all. I was on PC playing w/ Windower using yall hax for the final yr of ffxi. So yeah LoL it's not like Im against customization. Yall are apparently though which makes no sense to me. I aint complaining against hax. I want Blizzard to add more customization or Im stuck waiting on some hacktivists to step up.
 Asura.Regicide
By Asura.Regicide 2016-08-09 02:38:16
Link | Quote | Reply

oh my god why are you playing on ps4 pc is much better
 Asura.Regicide
By Asura.Regicide 2016-08-09 02:42:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Akson said: »
You dont understand me at all. I was on PC playing w/ Windower using yall hax for the final yr of ffxi. So yeah LoL it's not like Im against customization. Yall are apparently though which makes no sense to me. I aint complaining against hax.

Not used Windower for 4 years and are you implying that PC players are hackers in overwatch?
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-08-09 02:43:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Regicide said: »
My laptop that ran ffxi cant run OW for ***...
 Asura.Regicide
By Asura.Regicide 2016-08-09 02:45:08
Link | Quote | Reply

My laptop that ran ffxi cant run OW for ***...
oh ok
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-08-09 05:11:26
Link | Quote | Reply

You dont understand me at all. I was on PC playing w/ Windower using yall hax for the final yr of ffxi. So yeah LoL it's not like Im against customization. Yall are apparently though which makes no sense to me. I aint complaining against hax.

Not used Windower for 4 years and are you implying that PC players are hackers in overwatch?
Dude Im saying Windower made ffxi 100x better and more enjoyable w/ scoreboard and other player created tools. That's alot different than some Aimbot hax nonsense. How am I speaking Japanese to you... I gave a list of Settings that would add an extra level of user selected customization like seeing pt tp.

I need more impactful looking hits showing blood w/ less flashing light special effects burning out my gd retinas ffs w/ the ability to see more clearly through my team mates w/o that Red Skull nonsense blocking my vision like censorship.

Prothescar you were talking XIM4 forums lol (forgot about that)... they all disagreed yet copy/paste my Ballistic settings.
I wasnt offended at all.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-08-09 06:35:58
Link | Quote | Reply

"The whole Like/Dislike system is a popularity contest irrelevant towards the actual opinions of the game's collective player base."

No, that system is in place so that people with terrible ideas are recognized as such.

At this point you are no longer contributing to this thread and are simply spamming it by saying the same thing over and over. You have even gone so far as to concede when we made arguments against you, only to post again a moment later with the same terrible ideas that EVERYONE shot down.

Requesting a mod issue a topic ban.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-08-09 06:51:22
Link | Quote | Reply

On the topic of contributing. I almost hate to link to a Kotaku article buuuuut I thought this was pretty cool.

http://kotaku.com/source-want-the-true-d-va-experience-try-playing-over-1784995061

Basically a dude set up his system to control Overwatch with two flight sticks so it would be more like actually playing as D.Va.

He even painted his face.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-08-09 13:50:02
Link | Quote | Reply

"The whole Like/Dislike system is a popularity contest irrelevant towards the actual opinions of the game's collective player base."

No, that system is in place so that people with terrible ideas are recognized as such.

At this point you are no longer contributing to this thread and are simply spamming it by saying the same thing over and over. You have even gone so far as to concede when we made arguments against you, only to post again a moment later with the same terrible ideas that EVERYONE shot down.

Requesting a mod issue a topic ban.
Your serious? So you think 50+ Likes means everyone wants to look into suing Blizzard over not being able to buy cosmetics w/ in game coins? I reposted ideas cuz improved upon them.

In 3rd person gaming you cannot shoot through your allies hitting targets on the other side. Only in 1st person shooters which is a broken concept. Being able to see through instead but not shoot through Allies removes the tactic of blind firing behind Reinheart or whoever.

I wasnt posting for ppl who obviously cant think straight and want to attack Jeff and Blizzard nonstop threating lawsuits and crying over sold Loot Boxes to read. They Dislike IDGAF I post until heard by Jeff.

I respect the fact that yall atleast challenge w/ actual debates instead of dislikes silencing me. I can stand on my own and have zero issues speaking up and against groups that disagree.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-09 13:55:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Keep it civil, there's no sense for a heated argument here.

Edit: reworded.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-09 13:56:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Adam West > all.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-08-09 17:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Dislikes are disabled on forum posts, trust me you would know if that were not the case.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-08-09 17:11:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Dislikes are disabled on forum posts, trust me you would know if that were not the case.
Yes, I know here there are no Dislike buttons but you brought up those other forums quoting what I stated there word for word. I said I didnt understand the PCMR mentality. Rejecting customization while fully embracing Windower is the same exact concept. Doesnt make any sense. More than anyone else yall should understand what Im saying do to hax making ffxi alot better but apparently not so much.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-09 17:13:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Because it ruins the artistic style of the game
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-08-09 17:18:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Because it ruins the artistic style of the game
You win. Just do me a favor and hack it all up so if/when I do get a decent PC it'll be an HQ game beyond an lol Blizzard forgot to include m+kb support on console version. Thx
By Grumpy Cat 2016-08-09 17:27:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, I know here there are no Dislike buttons but you brought up those other forums quoting what I stated there word for word. I said I didnt understand the PCMR mentality. Rejecting customization while fully embracing Windower is the same exact concept. Doesnt make any sense.

Think of it like this man.

First/third person shooters are like pizza. You have all kinds of pizza, and most have sauce (like blood in your case). Some have tons of meat and sausage(Gears of War), some have a little bit of everything(GTA), some sneak the cheese into the crust (MGS).

Overwatch is Sushi. It looks different, it has a different taste to it, and it is an alternative dish for people to enjoy who want something different to eat with their friends. Sushi is also like Overwatch in that you can get some bulldonk cheapo sushi, just what comes prepackaged in the boxes. OR you can pay extra, and get the ultra fancy sweet sweet delicious fatty tuna.

The people who are enjoying sushi do not want your pizza sauce on it. The people who are enjoying sushi do not care how they can customize the dish with your pizza toppings, your pepperoni, your peppers, your extra cheese. We just don't want it because then the sushi would not be sushi anymore.

If you don't want the sushi, don't eat it! I don't eat pizza because I want sushi! I don't want my sushi ruined by putting pizza toppings on it.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-08-09 17:41:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Perfect example of why overly FLASHY special effects lighting are more of a distraction than just blood alone.

It's extremely excessive in Overwatch just due to Blizzard aiming to sell thier game to little children w/o blood.
Meh w/e thx for the debate.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-08-09 17:44:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Have you ever played a shmup akson?

I think you should play a shmup. This will be like getting you to realize that weed is not that bad by having you inject meth rocks into your iris.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-08-09 17:48:10
Link | Quote | Reply

ALSO, back to that contributing thing!

Blizzard announced that if you are a cheating dirtbag in Lucioball, your butthole is primed and ready for the banhammer.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 14 15 16