Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 96 97 98 ... 216 217 218
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-27 10:40:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh come on...Hillary has beaten more raps than the "Teflon Don" John Gotti... there isn't any evidence she ever did anything...

EXCEPT SHE VOTED FOR THE WAR IN IRAQ!!!

VOTE TRUMP!!
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2016-05-27 10:43:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
Probably one she deleted.

Ok. I laughed.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-27 10:45:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
It didn't originate from Trump, but he was certainly a very vocal leader in the birther movement.

when are you dopes going to learn that...
logic and reason are powerless against the almighty trump!!!

<dramatic music>
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-05-27 11:23:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Want to point out in that article where it says the source is Trump? Just wondering if you read it.. or lying..

It didn't originate from Trump, but he was certainly a very vocal leader in the birther movement.

Everyone was talking about where it came from and you chimed in with this little nugget of ignorance.

Yeah the source is Trump no way he could lie!

We are all aware Trump uses it as well, thanks for sharing.
 Siren.Akson
Server: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-05-27 11:40:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Classic
YouTube Video Placeholder

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-27 12:26:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you even read

No!...you have a canadian flag next to your name which invalidates all of your opinions about everything forever.

except maybe maple syrup
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-05-27 13:20:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you even read what I was replying to? It's quoted just above the text you copied out of context.

The source of the claim the Clintons started the birther movement is Trump.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/05/hillary-clinton-wasnt-a-birther/

Post/quote the part that says Trump is the source of the claim that the Clintons started the birther movement please and than you.

(I already asked you do do this already) You have yet to do it...............................................
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-05-27 13:43:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I recall at that moment that there were many authors of books being written about such and many other supposed 'facts' along those lines. I cant really fault Trump for buying into what others were pushing out as facts. He just wanted proof that such claims were indeed lies. The joke was on Trump in the end. Obama never caved in proving anything as far as I am aware and such conspiracies will probly be whispered 20, 30, 40yrs from now.
 Lakshmi.Deces
Server: Lakshmi
user: Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2016-05-27 13:48:23
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-27 13:50:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Akson said: »
I recall at that moment that there were many authors of books being written about such and many other supposed 'facts' along those lines. I cant really fault Trump for buying into what others were pushing out as facts. He just wanted proof that such claims were indeed lies. The joke was on Trump in the end. Obama never caved in proving anything as far as I am aware and such conspiracies will probly be whispered 20, 30, 40yrs from now.
We're not arguing over who started the birther thing. But rather the notion that "Clinton started it" was possibly created by Trump(Shiroi's point).

We call it "flipping the omelette" here.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-05-27 13:58:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Siren.Akson said: »
We're not arguing over who started the birther thing. But rather the notion that "Clinton started it" was possibly created by Trump(Shiroi's point).

We call it "flipping the omelette" here.
Yeah waiting on Shiroi's reply to AO. I wasnt debating any of that. Just pointing out what was taking place long before Trump ever became a "Birther".
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2016-05-27 13:58:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Who's your daddy?

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2016-05-27 14:19:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you even read what I was replying to? It's quoted just above the text you copied out of context.

The source of the claim the Clintons started the birther movement is Trump.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/05/hillary-clinton-wasnt-a-birther/

Post/quote the part that says Trump is the source of the claim that the Clintons started the birther movement please and than you.

(I already asked you do do this already) You have yet to do it...............................................

Well it's right there in the link you quoted. Trump claims Clintons started the birther movement. He's not able to provide anything to support his claim. So it's fair to say he's the source / invented it. But now again, Trump probably read conspiracy theories and repeat whatever he hears without confirming any of it so it's very likely he read a random tweet or whatever and that is the "true" origin.

So whatever, keep grasping at straws to "counter" my argument, which was simply that Trump doesn't speak the "truth" about Clinton emails, he just repeats whatever propaganda there is on the internet. We will know the truth, hopefully about the whole email saga when the investigation is over.

It's really all there is to it.
Here you go, have fun.
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2016-05-27 14:57:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome to Claims 'R US! Where we give shitall about the topic, and substitute bad grammar, poor mathematics, and general *** instead of contributing to a gentleperson's overview of the matters at hand.

In other news, Trump promises to rename the White House to the Trump House if elected, and the house of congress to Trump's House of You're Fired Hey How Do I Nuke Illegal Immigrants?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-05-27 14:58:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »
Welcome to Claims 'R US! Where we give shitall about the topic, and substitute bad grammar, poor mathematics, and general *** instead of contributing to a gentleperson's overview of the matters at hand.
Welcome to Opinions 101.

In other news, Trump promises to rename the White House to the Trump House if elected, and the house of congress to Trump's House of You're Fired Hey How Do I Nuke Illegal Immigrants?
Is that true? That sounds like something you would get from snopes.com.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2016-05-27 15:01:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I'd be both surprised and undisappointed if it was true. Which is a really strange feeling.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-05-27 15:06:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I'd be both surprised and undisappointed if it was true. Which is a really strange feeling.
Oh, I didn't realize you were being factitious.

Then again, that sounds like something he would do....
[+]
By volkom 2016-05-27 15:37:00
Link | Quote | Reply

There was a neat analysis video of trumps campaign vs hillary. Was pretty interesting. Trumps gonna win unless Hilary changes something
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-05-27 15:41:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Deces said: »
Here you go, have fun.

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Eradius
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dashuto
By Quetzalcoatl.Eradius 2016-05-27 15:47:16
Link | Quote | Reply

GEORGE SOROS
[+]
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2016-05-27 16:45:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Can anyone tell me wtf are those lines in her glasses are for?
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-05-27 16:48:40
Link | Quote | Reply

They are lenses for use after a concussion.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-05-27 16:49:06
Link | Quote | Reply

This is what Hillary actually sees:

[+]
By fonewear 2016-05-27 16:51:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey now honey you shrunk my image !
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-05-27 16:53:25
Link | Quote | Reply

The Donald chickens out!

Donald Trump Says No, He Won’t Debate Bernie Sanders

Time

Quote:
Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump will not debate Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders, he announced Friday, as he decided it would be “inappropriate” to debate the Democratic insurgent, who is far behind Hillary Clinton in their nominating contest.

In a statement, Trump ended nearly 48-hours of speculation that such a debate would take place, after he seemingly accepted an invitation to debate Sanders offered by late night host Jimmy Kimmel. Trump aides quickly said it was a joke, but the candidate followed-up in a Thursday news conference suggesting he might accept if networks donated millions to women’s health charities.

“Based on the fact that the Democratic nominating process is totally rigged and Crooked Hillary Clinton and Deborah Wasserman Schultz will not allow Bernie Sanders to win, and now that I am the presumptive Republican nominee, it seems inappropriate that I would debate the second place finisher,” Trump said in the statement. “Likewise, the networks want to make a killing on these events and are not proving to be too generous to charitable causes, in this case, women’s health issues. Therefore, as much as I want to debate Bernie Sanders – and it would be an easy payday – I will wait to debate the first place finisher in the Democratic Party, probably Crooked Hillary Clinton, or whoever it may be.”
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-27 16:55:16
Link | Quote | Reply

That's lame.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 96 97 98 ... 216 217 218