Scones for the scone throne!
 Quetzalcoatl.Eradius
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Dashuto
By Quetzalcoatl.Eradius 2016-07-09 00:07:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I've had a lot of fun with this Civ 5 Mod

You may need to r-click view image to get the text readable.

Also Border Patrol is weaker than other units of its tier but gets +1 sight +1 move to find those dirty foreigners along your borders!
[+]
By volkom 2016-07-09 00:08:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
volkom said: »
Blood for the blood god?
Scones for the scone throne!

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-09 04:13:15
Link | Quote | Reply

This just in

"Jesse Jackson friend of Bill Ayers who was Obama's mentor ( person who is responsible for the term "white skin privilege" that supports BLM)

blames the Dallas shootings on Trump."

Leave it to a democrat to call Immigration Laws and policy Racists.

The key to stop this illusion that is fueling the term Racism is to stop voting for Democrats and Republicans or any other Political party organization that ARE the reason of DIVISION.

Yes there will always be a difference of opinion with Independent Individuals but that's the beauty of not having two ideologies stewing a pot of leftover empirical nostalgia.

I believe the people of the United States are ready for a different recipe. Because the current one that is labeled the Democrat and Republican delight is tasting bland
By fonewear 2016-07-09 08:05:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't worry about it Obama is going to heal the racial tension.

YouTube Video Placeholder
VIP
By Jassik 2016-07-09 08:42:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Leave it to a democrat to call Immigration Laws and policy Racists.

If the laws weren't aimed specifically at immigration by land from Mexico, you could make that case. None of the Trump camp's "immigration" proposals do anything to address the largest current source of illegal immigration; overstayed visas.
By fonewear 2016-07-09 08:45:12
Link | Quote | Reply

That is what the wall is for !
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-09 11:10:07
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
That is what the wall is for !

No, Trump actually has a solid plan for deporting illegal immigrants from the country. He recently announced his appointee for Chief Immigration Judge if he wins the presidency, and it's someone who is very good at removing people:

[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-10 08:02:25
Link | Quote | Reply

@trump:

Look what is happening to our country under the WEAK leadership of Obama and people like Crooked Hillary Clinton. We are a divided nation!
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-11 22:05:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump’s Jesus Advisor Will Resurrect Your Dead Relatives For Low, Low Price of $1,144!
Wonkette. Warning, screamingly liberal, snarky, and sarcastic. But real.

Openers.
Quote:
Perhaps the strongest evidence that Donald Trump may be slightly more cynical about religion than he claims to be is the fact that the religious advisors he has chosen to surround himself with are the absolute most batshit kind out there. He’s not even just going with regular old Jesus Freaks, he’s going with ones who say they can stop tsunamis with their minds. You know, the kinds of people you would probably only say were a good representation of Christians as a whole if you were making fun of Christians. It’s pretty clear that his thing here is “OH, these people are crazy, so I will pick the wackiest Christian advisors I can find, and then they will think I am the greatest.”

ENTER PAULA WHITE!
By fonewear 2016-07-12 18:17:32
Link | Quote | Reply

In not minding their own business news:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/democrats-ruth-bader-ginsburg-trump-225423

Maybe she forgot she is in the Supreme Court not a TV judge.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-12 18:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply

In not minding their own business news:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/democrats-ruth-bader-ginsburg-trump-225423

Maybe she forgot she is in the Supreme Court not a TV judge.

Well, she said she'd move to New Zealand if Trump gets elected. She should stop giving us reasons to vote for him.

But seriously, at a time when people are concerned about corruption, bias, and separation of powers in the highest government offices, you would think maintaining a shut mouth would be a high priority. Poor judgment from a judge.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-12 19:28:56
Link | Quote | Reply

She is entitled to her opinion as much as anyone else, there is nothing that says she isn't allowed to express it just because she happens to be a Supreme Court justice. She is just being herself, a very honest, direct person. Nothing to apologize for.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-12 19:56:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
She is entitled to her opinion as much as anyone else, there is nothing that says she isn't allowed to express it just because she happens to be a Supreme Court justice. She is just being herself, a very honest, direct person. Nothing to apologize for.

It's not a question of whether or not she had the right to do it, it's a matter of whether or not is was stupid given the current political climate. You know, like all comments of a political nature that you feel so free to condemn when it's from someone you don't like.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-12 22:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Federal Judge Rules for Anti-Trump GOP Delegate
NBC News

Openers:
Quote:
A federal judge blocked enforcement Monday of a Virginia law binding delegates to support the primary winner at the nominating convention.

It was a victory for Carroll "Beau" Correll, a delegate to the Republican national convention who argued that the law violated his First Amendment rights to vote for his preferred candidate. Correll supported Ted Cruz in the primary, while Donald Trump received the most votes in the state.

Correll said in an interview that the Trump campaign got "morbidly humiliated" by the outcome of the case.

"They put all their chips on the table and they lost all of them — if I were them I'd go hide in a closet in Trump Tower," he said. ...
By fonewear 2016-07-13 07:01:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Expect rioting and violence at the Trump rally and Trump being blamed for the actions of others...
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-13 07:04:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Expect rioting and violence at the Trump rally and Trump being blamed for the actions of others...
That's how the progressive thing works
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-07-13 11:45:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

It's not a question of whether or not she had the right to do it, it's a matter of whether or not is was stupid given the current political climate. You know, like all comments of a political nature that you feel so free to condemn when it's from someone you don't like.
No one condemns Trump for speaking his mind. They condemn him for the stupid ***that spews out of his mouth when he speaks his mind.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-13 11:57:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Even when prominent leaders of the left are speaking out against comments one of their own made, I can always rely on our intellectually enlightened P&R people to circle the wagons and defend the comments without question.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-13 12:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Only prominent leader I have seen speak is Bernie and he endorsed the comments for their accuracy.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-13 12:19:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Only prominent leader I have seen speak is Bernie and he endorsed the comments for their accuracy.

Quote:
The Code of Conduct for U.S. judges says that a “judge should not . . . publicly endorse or oppose a candidate for public office.”

The people that I have seen speak out against her are Democrat Senators.

Bernie just showed himself to be a sellout, so I wouldn't put much weight on his comments.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-13 12:26:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bernie just showed himself to be a sellout
Lol, really? So much for intellectual honesty. It was known from the start he'd endorse Clinton if he were to lose, they have tons of things in common. Of course not everything otherwise there would have been no point into the competition, but it's utterly ridiculous to even for a moment believe he'd back Trump.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-07-13 12:33:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bernie just showed himself to be a sellout.
If telling people who were gunning for him that they should still vote is selling out, sure. And was he supposed to endorse Trump?

The alternatives:
He runs independent and takes a bunch of votes from Clinton and crippling the Democrats and handing the win to Trump.

He encourages his voters to abstain or vote for another independant, a bunch of fence sitters who'd have gone Democrat don't vote and potentially damage the Democrats. Potentially handing the win to Trump.

He endorses Trump, pushes his fence sitters towards Trump and potentially handing him the win.

There was only one sane option for him to take.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-13 12:34:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Conservatives prefer dysfunction and chaos over party unity.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-13 13:45:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bernie then:

Quote:
"Well let me, let me just say in response to Secretary Clinton: I don't believe that she is qualified if she is, if she is, through her super PAC, taking tens of millions of dollars in special interest funds," he said. "I don't think you are qualified if you get $15 million from Wall Street through your super PAC."

Sanders pivoted to her record on foreign policy, saying, "I don't think you are qualified if you have voted for the disastrous war in Iraq. I don't think you are qualified if you've supported virtually every disastrous trade agreement, which has cost us millions of decent-paying jobs. I don't think you are qualified if you supported the Panama free trade agreement, something I very strongly opposed and which, as all of you know, has allowed corporations and wealthy people all over the world to avoid paying their taxes to their countries."

Bernie now:

Quote:
Hillary Clinton will make an outstanding president and I am proud to stand with her here today.

If you think I'm crazy for thinking Bernie has sold out, there are plenty of very angry Bernie supporters on Twitter saying the same thing that you can read.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-13 13:59:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Lol, really? So much for intellectual honesty. It was known from the start he'd endorse Clinton if he were to lose, they have tons of things in common. Of course not everything otherwise there would have been no point into the competition, but it's utterly ridiculous to even for a moment believe he'd back Trump.
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Bernie lost and he would rather back Clinton than Trump. How is he a sellout ...?
Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
If telling people who were gunning for him that they should still vote is selling out, sure. And was he supposed to endorse Trump?

You're all missing the point. He was never going to endorse Trump, but he didn't have to endorse Clinton either. It's not an either/or thing. He could have held his peace like Ted Cruz is and not contradicted himself, shilling for a person he claimed was not qualified and praising her as if they were chums all along. Even saying that Hillary is a better choice than Trump wouldn't be selling out. But campaigning with her? He's losing credibility fast.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-13 14:03:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Its called campaigning and supporting the party you identify with.

The moral indignation or attempt thereof is liken to a child who just found out their parents smoke pot after being lectured about the trappings of drug abuse.
First Page 2 3 ... 161 162 163 ... 216 217 218