Organizer!
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22
 Phoenix.Tasya
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: aeneacat
By Phoenix.Tasya 2016-03-08 16:08:02
Link | Quote | Reply

1. Is there a way to make Org pull multiple copies of an identically augmented item, for example two path B nibiru cudgels? Everything I've tried has ended up with just one in the inventory after //gs org.

2. A couple other posters above mentioned wanting to be able to treat the wardrobe like the inventory is currently handled - removing items from the wardrobe that aren't in the current job's gearswap, then populating the wardrobe with the desired gear before filling the inventory. Especially with Wardrobe 2 coming up in April, this sounds like an awesome feature. Any possibility we'll see this?
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2016-03-08 16:11:08
Link | Quote | Reply

1. You need to put them as different slots in the same set. So you would have:
Code
sets.exampleset = {main="Nibiru Cudgel",sub="Nibiru Cudgel"}

If they're the same slot in multiple sets or different slots in different sets, they won't be collected.

2. Someone submitted a pull request to this effect, but it needs an opt-in setting so the change would maintain the current behavior for current users.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-03-08 16:12:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Tasya said: »
1. Is there a way to make Org pull multiple copies of an identically augmented item, for example two path B nibiru cudgels? Everything I've tried has ended up with just one in the inventory after //gs org.

2. A couple other posters above mentioned wanting to be able to treat the wardrobe like the inventory is currently handled - removing items from the wardrobe that aren't in the current job's gearswap, then populating the wardrobe with the desired gear before filling the inventory. Especially with Wardrobe 2 coming up in April, this sounds like an awesome feature. Any possibility we'll see this?

1) Byrth answered this

2) There was a submission a while ago that would have done this, but it also introduced some incompatible defaults, which makes it a non-starter for me. I need to take the wardrobe handling part of that and genericize it, specifically for the upcoming wardrobe 2 changes. So yeah, possible, just need to find some time and do it.

What B said.
 Phoenix.Tasya
Server: Phoenix
user: aeneacat
By Phoenix.Tasya 2016-03-08 16:59:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
1. You need to put them as different slots in the same set. So you would have:
Code
sets.exampleset = {main="Nibiru Cudgel",sub="Nibiru Cudgel"}

If they're the same slot in multiple sets or different slots in different sets, they won't be collected.

I'm sorry, my question was imprecise. I should have been more specific.

I have these in organizer_items, not in a normal set. I'm aware it works in normal sets, but I can't seem to get it to work in organizer_items.

Quote:
2. Someone submitted a pull request to this effect, but it needs an opt-in setting so the change would maintain the current behavior for current users.

I'll take a look and see if I can make an opt-in patch for the pull request.
By Isilrhofal 2016-03-08 17:42:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't found a way using the xml to do what I wanted.
For the moment I have workaround (at least I haven't been able to find any other 'easy' solution yet).

What I want, is a preset where Organizer should put which item.
As a workaround I now do the following:

1. Change job to an unused (seldom used) job
2. Bring the MogHouse to a clean default state (empty inv, etc)
3. Freeze the gear at that stage
//org freeze

Now I can swap jobs, change gear etc.
When I want to get all gear back to the 'original' storage I change to my unused job and do
//org o
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
Server: Carbuncle
user: Imoq
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2016-03-08 18:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Tasya said: »

Waiting for this awesome addition for sure! :)
 Sylph.Parshias
Server: Sylph
user: Parshias
By Sylph.Parshias 2016-03-14 18:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

So does organizer not work with the wardrobe? I created a lua of the gear I wanted to have show up in my wardrobe, but organizer doesn't seem to care about it, even if I reference the wardrobe directly.

I'll switch from BLM to COR, run organizer, and find that I have all my COR gear: as 80/80 in my inventory, and most of my BLM stuff is still sitting in my Wardrobe even though Parshias_COR.lua in the Wardrobe folder doesn't list any of that gear.

I've messed around with all the tidys and gets, but it just refuses to touch the wardrobe.

I'm trying to keep all the gear I'm not using in Storage, Mog Locker, and the Satchel, and have all the stuff I am using in Inventory and the Wardrobe. I edited the settings file so that Storage/Locker/Satchel are listed as dump bags, and all 9 of the bags are listed in bag_priority. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-03-14 18:21:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Parshias said: »
So does organizer not work with the wardrobe? I created a lua of the gear I wanted to have show up in my wardrobe, but organizer doesn't seem to care about it, even if I reference the wardrobe directly.

I'll switch from BLM to COR, run organizer, and find that I have all my COR gear: as 80/80 in my inventory, and most of my BLM stuff is still sitting in my Wardrobe even though Parshias_COR.lua in the Wardrobe folder doesn't list any of that gear.

I've messed around with all the tidys and gets, but it just refuses to touch the wardrobe.

I'm trying to keep all the gear I'm not using in Storage, Mog Locker, and the Satchel, and have all the stuff I am using in Inventory and the Wardrobe. I edited the settings file so that Storage/Locker/Satchel are listed as dump bags, and all 9 of the bags are listed in bag_priority. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

Right now it doesn't, no; common practice is to just keep "common" gear in the wardrobe (rings, belts, etc).

It will, at some point; it's just a matter of finding the time to work on it.
 Ragnarok.Martel
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2016-03-23 14:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

When used outside the Moghouse Organizer throws an error, and then doesn't dump any gear. It will pull gear from other available bags, it just won't put any away.(And I did add stachel, sack, etc to the dump bags.)

I'd list the error, but I'm not at home atm. will post error message after I'm home.

The goal here was a fast way to clear my inventory when going to burn sparks, thus having to be in the moghouse to run it is a bit inconvenient.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-03-23 15:16:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Martel said: »
When used outside the Moghouse Organizer throws an error, and then doesn't dump any gear. It will pull gear from other available bags, it just won't put any away.(And I did add stachel, sack, etc to the dump bags.)

I'd list the error, but I'm not at home atm. will post error message after I'm home.

The goal here was a fast way to clear my inventory when going to burn sparks, thus having to be in the moghouse to run it is a bit inconvenient.

Hrm, that ought to work. I'll see what I can find later tonight. Thanks!
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2016-03-23 18:21:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, that error is:
Organizer: Lua runtime error: ...am files (x86)/windower4//addons/organizer/items.lua:358: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2016-03-24 18:33:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I've got another one for you, when you can find time.

Ever since I opened up my portable bags as dump bags, it's been filling my case first, despite the dump order. let me make sure I've got this right.

It's ascending numnerical order right? if you have;
Code
        <dump_bags>
            <locker>3</locker>
            <safe>1</safe>
            <safe2>2</safe2>
            <storage>4</storage>
			<satchel>5</satchel>
			<sack>6</sack>
			<case>7</case>
        </dump_bags>
Then it should fill safe, then safe2, then storage, etc?
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
Server: Bismarck
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2016-03-24 18:37:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I've got another one for you, when you can find time.

Ever since I opened up my portable bags as dump bags, it's been filling my case first, despite the dump order. let me make sure I've got this right.

It's ascending numnerical order right? if you have;
Code
        <dump_bags>
            <locker>3</locker>
            <safe>1</safe>
            <safe2>2</safe2>
            <storage>4</storage>
			<satchel>5</satchel>
			<sack>6</sack>
			<case>7</case>
        </dump_bags>
I've recently wondered this as I have the same dump order but it never fills em in that order at all.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-03-25 07:59:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, that error is:
Organizer: Lua runtime error: ...am files (x86)/windower4//addons/organizer/items.lua:358: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

That's the wardrobe check. Can you turn on verbose and send me the log of what it's doing when you get that?

Bismarck.Speedyjim said: »
I've recently wondered this as I have the same dump order but it never fills em in that order at all.

The problem there is the order in which it does things; it does a tidy first to clean out space, which means if everything higher in the list is 80/80 then it'll just keep going down the list until it finds some space.

This probably just needs to be the weekend I go through and clean things up in preparation for wardrobe2 anyway, so I'll see if I can make that a little smarter.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2016-03-25 08:44:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks said: »
Ok, that error is:

That's the wardrobe check. Can you turn on verbose and send me the log of what it's doing when you get that?

Bismarck.Speedyjim said: »

The problem there is the order in which it does things; it does a tidy first to clean out space, which means if everything higher in the list is 80/80 then it'll just keep going down the list until it finds some space.

This probably just needs to be the weekend I go through and clean things up in preparation for wardrobe2 anyway, so I'll see if I can make that a little smarter.
I keep verbose on by default, as I like to know what's going on, but it's not saying much.
Code
2016-03-25 08:36:11| Organizer [MSG] Starting...
2016-03-25 08:36:11| Organizer [VERBOSE] Getting!
2016-03-25 08:36:11| Organizer [VERBOSE] Moving item! (Kaiser Schaller) from Satchel 73 to Inventory 78)
2016-03-25 08:36:11| Organizer [VERBOSE] Got 1 item(s), and failed getting 0 item(s)

Ahhhhh, wardrobe2.... can't wait. I have so much situational gear.. and so much more I'd go get if I had the space to use it... XD
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-03-25 08:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, line 96 of organizer.lua, there's enabled = false. Set that to true to turn on debug, reload organizer, try the operation, and then pastebin or something the giant log file that will be in data\organizer-debug.log

That'll give a LOT more information, and we can see where it's choking pretty exactly.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2016-03-25 09:20:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Sent you a PM, Rooks.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2016-04-17 09:49:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Can I assume Organizer doesn't support wardrobe2 yet? I can't freeze a snapshot of it.
 Fenrir.Brimstonefox
Server: Fenrir
user: Brimstone
By Fenrir.Brimstonefox 2016-04-26 09:35:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Right now I've got wardrobe and wardrobe2 in the ignore list I think (sorry don't have game in front of me). and I pretty much just put all my rings/necks/earring/back pieces in there. But it always tells me it can't find gear. the validate finds it all.

Functionally its fine (other than a random bug here and there where a piece of gear seems to get missed).

Just wondering if there's a better way to deal with it so I'm not getting the false positive error messages?
 Asura.Sechs
Server: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2016-04-26 10:01:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if there's a better way or not but it has been discussed in the last page of this thread.

Even if you ignore Wardrobe2 Organizer seems to have an issue where on some jobs/lua it will randomly fail to collect a certain number of items.
The work around is using "Freeze" in a specific way. Can find more details in the thread I linked.

Hopefully Rooks should come out with a fixed version very soon, he said he was working on it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-05-22 22:34:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I've got a new version of organizer/organizer-lib for gearswap that works for me.

There's a new command: "gs loadout". Loadout tries to pack your gear into wardrobe and wardrobe2, saving inventory for items. This should make it more effective for people routinely packing 160+ pieces of gear, Note that I don't do this, so I don't have a ton of useful testing there, but it works fine for me with 95+ pieces.

If you'd like to be part of the testing, please let me know. I hope to have it fully vetted and released by the end of the week.
[+]
By Selindrile 2016-05-23 06:10:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Stoked to hear that! Was really missing my gs org! Would be happy to test it if you throw a download link my way via PM or whatever, thanks!
 Fenrir.Divinian
Server: Fenrir
user: Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2016-05-23 07:15:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Same here. If you need another tester, let me know. Currently, I keep wardrobes full so as to leave inventory completely open. On my main, blu uses almost every wardrobe slot,so it will be nice to have that swapping out instead of inventory filling up for job swaps.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2016-05-23 08:50:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Last I checked, it still wasn't possible to freeze a snapshot of wardrobe 2. It just made wardrobe2 part of the filename for the all bags freeze.

Has this changed?

Also, I'd be glad to assist with any testing. My PLD easily has 160~ slots in carry on gear.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-05-23 09:07:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Last I checked, it still wasn't possible to freeze a snapshot of wardrobe 2. It just made wardrobe2 part of the filename for the all bags freeze.

Has this changed?

Also, I'd be glad to assist with any testing. My PLD easily has 160~ slots in carry on gear.

Yeah, that's fixed too. I'll add a link here in a little bit, have to finish a work thing and then I'll push up to github on a topic branch.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-05-23 09:45:49
Link | Quote | Reply

These come with the huge caveat that I have done very limited testing, due to time constraints and my own gear list not being all that extensive (boooo, no playtime).

Organizer:

items.lua: https://github.com/Windower/Lua/raw/topic/organizer-wardrobe2-loadout/addons/organizer/items.lua

organizer.lua: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Windower/Lua/topic/organizer-wardrobe2-loadout/addons/organizer/organizer.lua

And then in Gearswap/lib:

organizer-lia.lua: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Windower/Lua/topic/organizer-wardrobe2-loadout/addons/GearSwap/libs/organizer-lib.lua

Two big changes:

'wardrobe2' should function properly for all vanilla organizer commands: freeze, thaw, etc

There's now a new gearswap command, 'gs loadout' (also answers to 'gs lo'. It differs from gs org in the sense that it supports the wardrobes properly, and attempts to shove as much of your current gear in there as possible, freeing up inventory. It's a different enough paradigm that I thought it warranted a new command, as it inverts the assumptions of 'gs org'.

The code changes could be a little cleaner but I dallied too long trying to do a real refactoring and I just haven't got the time. If someone wants to do that, I will cheerfully merge it in. (I also need to look into adding the 'consolidate' piece Verda wrote).

Let me know if there's any problems (I expect there will be. Sorry!)
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-05-23 10:04:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks said: »
These come with the huge caveat that I have done very limited testing, due to time constraints and my own gear list not being all that extensive (boooo, no playtime).
Well then, fix that!

/subscribesrookstoFFXIagain.jpg

/alsosubscribesrookstofruitcakeofthemonth.jpg
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
Server: Bismarck
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2016-05-23 12:21:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I already stuff Wardrobe/2 with my All Jobs items, or armour/weapons for SCH and BLU.

Will //gs org work as it did before it got borked?
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22