[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-03-16 13:46:25
Link | Quote | Reply

IGN Review: 8.0

Reviews are starting to come out, mostly 8's, right now it has a 76 on Metacritic, which is what I expected/wanted. Good story, great combat, shaky camera, solid JRPG. I think its worth paying full price for to get the XV demo.
[+]
By dustinfoley 2015-03-16 13:58:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone remember Brave Fencer Mushashi (sp?)

Came with a FF8 demo, and to this day, i remember buying it for the demo...then loving the game too.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-03-18 17:16:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Why I love Final Fantasy Type-0:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2015-03-18 17:35:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't gotten very far yet, but so far my only real complaint about this game is how when you're in the large scale world map battles, you can't command cities without running up to them. It feels so slow, why can't I use my COM to just message them and tell them to start sending troup type C rather than troup type A? ><;
VIP
By Kalila 2015-03-18 17:42:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Leneth
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Leneth 2015-03-19 07:53:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Demonjustin said: »
I haven't gotten very far yet, but so far my only real complaint about this game is how when you're in the large scale world map battles, you can't command cities without running up to them. It feels so slow, why can't I use my COM to just message them and tell them to start sending troup type C rather than troup type A? ><;
Can use a chocobo to speed it up, that's why you breed the different types (They aren't usefull for anything else other than to run faster). If only strategy would matter in these strategic battles though.