Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Sony hax'd again
Sony hax'd again
By Ramyrez 2014-12-16 14:13:14
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
As for Adam Sandler he hasn't been relevant since Happy Gilmore.

Billy Madison was an important cultural film. If for NO other reason, than because it gave us this.

Edit: Oooh. A natural page with .gif already attached. That ***'s rare.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-12-16 14:15:54
Link | Quote | Reply

That is the sad part he has done really good movies but he is too busy phoning it in now. I wouldn't fault him so much if he wasn't capable of making a good movie.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-12-16 14:38:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Just in time for the holidays:

Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-12-16 14:43:20
Link | Quote | Reply

That is the sad part he has done really good movies but he is too busy phoning it in now. I wouldn't fault him so much if he wasn't capable of making a good movie.

We just need Michael Bay to direct an Adam Sandler movie. At least then we could assume that it was intentionally awful.
By Ramyrez 2014-12-16 14:44:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm waiting for the next truly great Christmas movie.

A new film in the Lethal Weapon series would be great. Maybe new actors since, you know. Danny Glover is old as *** now and Mel Gibson is batshit crazy.

But c'mon. I know everyone cites Die Hard as their great 80s action Christmas movie, but Lethal Weapon had Mel Gibson busting and shooting drug dealers in Christmas trees.

It doesn't get any merrier than that.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-12-16 14:57:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Are North Koreans still unofficially taking credit for this? Because if this is something they actually did, color me impressed. They can't shoot a missile worth ***but damn can they carry out some quality cyber terrorism.
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2014-12-16 15:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not convinced North Koreans could operate an electric can opener, let alone a computer.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-12-16 15:08:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
I'm waiting for the next truly great Christmas movie.

A new film in the Lethal Weapon series would be great. Maybe new actors since, you know. Danny Glover is old as *** now and Mel Gibson is batshit crazy.

But c'mon. I know everyone cites Die Hard as their great 80s action Christmas movie, but Lethal Weapon had Mel Gibson busting and shooting drug dealers in Christmas trees.

It doesn't get any merrier than that.
Yippee ki-yay ***!
By Jetackuu 2014-12-16 15:10:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
As for Adam Sandler he hasn't been relevant since Happy Gilmore.

Billy Madison was an important cultural film. If for NO other reason, than because it gave us this.

Edit: Oooh. A natural page with .gif already attached. That ***'s rare.

I paraphrased that the other day, and the guy went on a rant about religion, like I was supposed to be some sort of religious person.

I found it comical at least.
 Carbuncle.Brynach
Server: Carbuncle
user: Brynach
By Carbuncle.Brynach 2014-12-16 15:19:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Reign Over Me. For the time it was released, the theme of the movie and the fact that Adam Sandler was in it... outstanding movie. So far away from his typical movies, and having Don Cheadle didn't hurt any.
By Enuyasha 2014-12-16 15:32:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
This Is the End ($50M Profit, Budget $32M)
Grown Ups 2 ($48M, $80M)
Captain Phillips ($39M, $55M)
American Hustle ($27M, $40M)
One Direction: This Is Us ($18M, $10M)
Elysium ($18M, $115M)
The Monuments Men ($10M, $70M)

Grown Ups 2 was okay

But otherwise, how the ***.

Elysium had horrible sound quality and generally a bad screenplay. But it was okay as well for a scifi action movie.

The only ones i find entirely worthy of it was Phillips,hustle, and monuments. Cause those movies were great in their specific genres.

I heard This Is The End was just demon *** jokes throughout the entire movie...much like all modern comedy movies (And anything with *** Jonah Hill in it besides Wolf on Wallstreet [which was intended to be nothing but raunchy ***,and was amazing for it]) :(
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-12-16 15:35:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Punch Drunk Love was a pretty legit Sandler movie.
By Bloodrose 2014-12-16 15:49:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey man, there weren't any typical demon *** jokes from Jonah Hill in TMNT!
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2014-12-16 15:50:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Enuyasha said: »
Quote:
This Is the End ($50M Profit, Budget $32M)
Grown Ups 2 ($48M, $80M)
Captain Phillips ($39M, $55M)
American Hustle ($27M, $40M)
One Direction: This Is Us ($18M, $10M)
Elysium ($18M, $115M)
The Monuments Men ($10M, $70M)

Grown Ups 2 was okay

But otherwise, how the ***.

Elysium had horrible sound quality and generally a bad screenplay. But it was okay as well for a scifi action movie.

The only ones i find entirely worthy of it was Phillips,hustle, and monuments. Cause those movies were great in their specific genres.

I heard This Is The End was just demon *** jokes throughout the entire movie...much like all modern comedy movies (And anything with *** Jonah Hill in it besides Wolf on Wallstreet [which was intended to be nothing but raunchy ***,and was amazing for it]) :(

This is the End was pretty funny, I don't know what you're going on about.
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-01-03 06:40:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't see a thread about this and it fits here.

Sony cyber-attack: North Korea faces new US sanctions
Quote:
The US has imposed new sanctions on North Korea in response to a cyber-attack against Sony Pictures Entertainment.

President Barack Obama signed an executive order on Friday allowing sanctions on three North Korean organisations and 10 individuals.

The FBI and President Obama have previously said they believe North Korea was behind the cyber-attack, although some cyber-security experts have cast doubt on this.

However, a senior White House official said it was extremely rare for the US to attribute cyber-attacks, and it was only done so because of the destructive nature of the attack, and because the White House saw it as "crossing a threshold".

The BBC's Kevin Kim in Seoul says North Korea has denied any involvement in the hacking and is therefore likely to respond angrily to the latest measures.

However, he says, as there is little trade between North Korea and the US the latest measures are unlikely to have any great effect, and will simply be heavy on symbolism.

It is highly unlikely that NK was behind this as many security experts have explained. The "evidence" the FBI is using to claim NK did this is circumstantial at best and could implicate a lot of other people/hackers/governments besides NK.

Personally, I see this as a waste of time (the sanctions) and justification for tougher cyber defense laws. Something politicians always start wanting after events like this. New CISPA-like laws incoming
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-01-03 08:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Personally, I thought Happy Gilmore and Big Daddy were both was funny.
ftfy
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-03 09:11:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ladies and gentlemen Mr Henry Winkler! ... covered in bees!
[+]