$14.5 B Tax Refunds Issued By "error"

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » $14.5 B tax refunds issued by "error"
$14.5 B tax refunds issued by "error"
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-21 19:31:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
That is not a conspiracy about the assassination attempt on AJ. That is actual fact. It failed too, the would be assassin had 2 guns on him both guns misfired and did not shoot when he was in front of AJ. AJ replied to the would be killer by striking him down with his cane on the White house steps inside.
The assassin was insane. Richard Lawrence thought he was King Richard III when he tried to assassinate Andrew Johnson. He had a long history of mental illness prior to, leading up, attempting, and even afterwards, which showed that his insanity is actual and not made up.

(Source)

How in the world did you come up with the conclusion that Richard Lawrence was working for the banks, and that the banks were after Andrew Jackson's life in the first place is beyond anyone, besides you.

Here's your chance to prove this.

Why would someone want to kill a president? And why was everyone who did labeled mostly with mental illness?

Does it not seem odd to you that AJ being the first president to EVER pay off a nations debt may be a contributing factor for malevolent intent? Nicolas Bittle was not happy to lose his 2nd Bank of america also know as the federal reserve of that time.

Does it not seem odd that Lincoln was killed after paying the civil war off with Interest free currency to avoid placing massive debt banks would love to have on our country during the great rift after the war ended and of course the emancipation proclamation.

Does it not seem odd to you that Kennedy was killed because he proposed using a alternative currency that was interest free to lessen the power of the fed of our time and to prevent more debt as well with other factors obviously.

you see the three significant monetary points i gave you? Why call it conspiracy when there is facts regarding significant chances of helping our nation become a better place with less debt.
So, in your mind, all presidential assassination and those that were attempted and failed were done only because the banks wanted them dead, and not because their politics were threatening to the person, enough to not only take the president's life but also the life of the assassin. (Well, those who were sane that is)

If that's true, then explain why there hasn't been a direct attack on Obama's life? Obama's administration has done more to hurt the banking system than any other president, but yet, there were no real threats towards his life. Explain that.

I have a few questions for you Kingnobody , i noticed the flag on your posts what would you know besides social media access your nation may grant you? Do you love your nation? Would you like to see transparency and be told not how to live and have a active voice that really matters that's not based on currency in possibly benefiting your nation as a whole?
So, let's see.

My flag above my avatar is Czechoslovakia. That country doesn't exist anymore, hasn't existed for a while, since the Iron Curtain fell in 1990. The reason why I placed that flag as my country of origin is a form of protest towards this nation's administration.

I am a Texan. In case you don't know, Texans are very proud of their state and country, and I'm about as hardcore Texan as one can get. If you don't believe me, ask Volkom, Zahrah, and Anna.

Now, why is my being a hardcore Texan so important? Well, for somebody who loves his state and country so much, I would be waving the US flag (since Texas flag isn't an option on this website) all the time. Except I'm not. This shows the significance of my protest. I have not waved this flag above my avatar since Obama came into office. And I won't until we have a real leader in the White House.

Heres another thing too have you heard about some bankers committing suicide recently? Was they all crazy ? Was they all depressed and insain? Or did they know something that someone did not want anyone to know about.
Are you attributing all suicides from bankers (and accountants by extension) to be about some super secret plot for the banking system to take over the world? Are you really that insane?
 Bahamut.Alukat
Server: Bahamut
user: Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2014-12-21 19:36:13
Link | Quote | Reply

@lordgrim

it's not difficult to figure out that the way money is being created (via debt) + interests + advancing technology + capitalism ends with 99,999999999999% of the people having nothing and the remaining 1/100000000000% owns everything. There is a worldwide robbery going on and the currency is the gun.....
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-21 19:44:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Alukat said: »
@lordgrim

it's not difficult to figure out that the way money is being created (via debt) + interests + advancing technology + capitalism ends with 99,9999% of the people having nothing and the remaining 1/10000% owns everything. There is a worldwide robbery going on and the currency is the gun.....
 Bahamut.Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2014-12-21 19:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

@lordgrim

it's not difficult to figure out that the way money is being created (via debt) + interests + advancing technology + capitalism ends with 99,9999% of the people having nothing and the remaining 1/10000% owns everything. There is a worldwide robbery going on and the currency is the gun.....

untill you are able to calculate x+y=constant (in case of currency constant=0)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-21 19:48:51
Link | Quote | Reply

@lordgrim

untill you are able to calculate x+y=constant (in case of currency constant=0)
Why? You are just going to regress to your imaginary world whenever I present a counterpoint to your argument.

Until you are able to face reality, trying to talk to you is pointless.
 Bahamut.Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2014-12-21 19:50:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Why? You are just going to regress to your imaginary world whenever I present a counterpoint to your argument.

Until you are able to face reality, trying to talk to you is pointless.

according to your statements, 10.000-10.000=1.000.000

seriously, take some math lessons.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-21 20:26:28
Link | Quote | Reply

That is not a conspiracy about the assassination attempt on AJ. That is actual fact. It failed too, the would be assassin had 2 guns on him both guns misfired and did not shoot when he was in front of AJ. AJ replied to the would be killer by striking him down with his cane on the White house steps inside.
The assassin was insane. Richard Lawrence thought he was King Richard III when he tried to assassinate Andrew Johnson. He had a long history of mental illness prior to, leading up, attempting, and even afterwards, which showed that his insanity is actual and not made up.

(Source)

How in the world did you come up with the conclusion that Richard Lawrence was working for the banks, and that the banks were after Andrew Jackson's life in the first place is beyond anyone, besides you.

Here's your chance to prove this.

Why would someone want to kill a president? And why was everyone who did labeled mostly with mental illness?

Does it not seem odd to you that AJ being the first president to EVER pay off a nations debt may be a contributing factor for malevolent intent? Nicolas Bittle was not happy to lose his 2nd Bank of america also know as the federal reserve of that time.

Does it not seem odd that Lincoln was killed after paying the civil war off with Interest free currency to avoid placing massive debt banks would love to have on our country during the great rift after the war ended and of course the emancipation proclamation.

Does it not seem odd to you that Kennedy was killed because he proposed using a alternative currency that was interest free to lessen the power of the fed of our time and to prevent more debt as well with other factors obviously.

you see the three significant monetary points i gave you? Why call it conspiracy when there is facts regarding significant chances of helping our nation become a better place with less debt.
So, in your mind, all presidential assassination and those that were attempted and failed were done only because the banks wanted them dead, and not because their politics were threatening to the person, enough to not only take the president's life but also the life of the assassin. (Well, those who were sane that is)

If that's true, then explain why there hasn't been a direct attack on Obama's life? Obama's administration has done more to hurt the banking system than any other president, but yet, there were no real threats towards his life. Explain that.

I have a few questions for you Kingnobody , i noticed the flag on your posts what would you know besides social media access your nation may grant you? Do you love your nation? Would you like to see transparency and be told not how to live and have a active voice that really matters that's not based on currency in possibly benefiting your nation as a whole?
So, let's see.

My flag above my avatar is Czechoslovakia. That country doesn't exist anymore, hasn't existed for a while, since the Iron Curtain fell in 1990. The reason why I placed that flag as my country of origin is a form of protest towards this nation's administration.

I am a Texan. In case you don't know, Texans are very proud of their state and country, and I'm about as hardcore Texan as one can get. If you don't believe me, ask Volkom, Zahrah, and Anna.

Now, why is my being a hardcore Texan so important? Well, for somebody who loves his state and country so much, I would be waving the US flag (since Texas flag isn't an option on this website) all the time. Except I'm not. This shows the significance of my protest. I have not waved this flag above my avatar since Obama came into office. And I won't until we have a real leader in the White House.

Heres another thing too have you heard about some bankers committing suicide recently? Was they all crazy ? Was they all depressed and insain? Or did they know something that someone did not want anyone to know about.
Are you attributing all suicides from bankers (and accountants by extension) to be about some super secret plot for the banking system to take over the world? Are you really that insane?

I never said take over the world, nor did i say there is anything wrong with loving your state and country when you had that flag up in my opinion i thought you was from another nation, you fooled me there. But regardless you have a choice to not raise any flag in america just know this, our national flag is the one beside my post name with the 50 states. United We Stand.

For your question about why there hasnt been a direct attack on President Obama yet ?
I do not see why they would want to harm him he is doing everything they want even approving a 1.1 trillion bill with a democrat senate majority that just lost to republicans and will carry over there spending for 1 full year under republican run congress with money we do not have and guess what another banker bail out. YET we the people will be forced to foot the Odious Debt.

Are you denying there could be a reason why so many of these bankers world wide are dieing off all of a sudden and there suicide cases are not even solved, especially with the jp Morgan ones?

How fast you are to demean folks who want to know truth. it seems you do not even want to know the truth you just want to live life being lied to all the time ?
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-21 20:34:58
Link | Quote | Reply

@lordgrim

Because of the thread title, 14.5 billion tax refunds issues by " error"
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-21 20:38:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Prove it.

And this time, use reality as the basis of your argument, not some fantasy dream you concocted...
 Bahamut.Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2014-12-21 20:43:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Prove it.

And this time, use reality as the basis of your argument, not some fantasy dream you concocted...

i just did, i gone the same way as you are ^^

you haven't proven anything yet, so why exactly should i prove anything?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-21 20:43:58
Link | Quote | Reply

You know what, never mind.

There's no cure for stupidity, except death.
 Bahamut.Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2014-12-21 20:45:21
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah, so there's hope that you will be cured someday :>
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-21 20:45:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Prove it.

i gave you all the proof our country can be debt free without the federal reserve.

the proof was President Andrew Jackson the first President we had to EVER PAY OUR DEBT OFF AND THE ONLY WAY WAS BY ABOLISHING CENTRAL FRACTIONAL RESERVE BANKING.

There is the FACTS and the PROOF that no other President YET has been able to do.

WE CAN DO IT AGAIN UNDER THE RIGHT LEADERSHIP.

sorry for the caps not sure how simple i can put it, its not difficult to understand .

EDIT: do not confuse " the right leadership" as republican or democrat leadership
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-21 20:46:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Prove it.

i just did, i gone the same way as you are ^^

you haven't proven anything yet, so why exactly should i prove anything?
Except I didn't say that 10,000 minus 10,000 equals 1,000,000. That was you.

I would say that was error on your part, but there is no way you can take 10,000 anything 10,000 to equal 1,000,000.
 Bahamut.Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2014-12-21 20:49:08
Link | Quote | Reply

[..] but there is no way you can take 10,000 anything 10,000 to equal 1,000,000.

indeed, and yet people like you are saying that everyone can be rich/wealthy......

x+y=0

x = group a
y = group b

so what happens to group b when group a gets +10.000 in their savings?

according to your theory, the ending changes:
x+y=z

but it isn't that way....

currency actually works by:

x+y=0
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-21 20:52:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Prove it.

i gave you all the proof our country can be debt free without the federal reserve.

the proof was President Andrew Jackson the first President we had to EVER PAY OUR DEBT OFF AND THE ONLY WAY WAS BY ABOLISHING CENTRAL FRACTIONAL RESERVE BANKING.

There is the FACTS and the PROOF that no other President YET has been able to do.

sorry for the caps not sure how simple i can put it, its not difficult to understand .
So, what happened since Andrew Johnson was president? We didn't have a central banking system from 1875-1913. Was the country debt free between those dates? According to you, they weren't.

But the Fed wasn't around during that time, so what happened? You can't blame a centralized banking system that didn't exist to incur debt of a government.

Did the Fed create the debt we currently have? Is it in the Fed's power to control the government's spending?

Can you prove any of this?

I didn't think so.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-21 20:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

So, basically, you just told me to die.

I wonder, if a mod will issue a warning or not. I guess it depends on the mod in question.
 Bahamut.Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2014-12-21 20:55:53
Link | Quote | Reply

i didn't..... that's your interpretation...... and since you've appearently missed the biology lessons as well.... all of us will die someday ;)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-21 20:57:50
Link | Quote | Reply

[..] but there is no way you can take 10,000 anything 10,000 to equal 1,000,000.

indeed, and yet people like you are saying that everyone can be rich/wealthy......

x+y=0

x = group a
y = group b

so what happens to group b when group a gets +10.000 in their savings?

according to your theory, the ending changes:
x+y=z

but it isn't that way....

currency actually works by:

x+y=0
I'm guessing you are talking about money flow, not actual wealth.

Even then, you got it wrong.

Wealth is created by production, not debt.

Currency is created as a method to keep inflation from expanding the value of money from being an unsustainable item.

Currency is also a tool to convert services/assets for services/assets.

Don't confuse the two. Wealth is intangible, but currencies are tangible.

I would be highly surprised if you knew what "intangible" and "tangible" ment.
 Bahamut.Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2014-12-21 20:59:54
Link | Quote | Reply

and how is wealth/production is being paid? with currency.... and currency is debt..... so wealth/production is being paid with debts.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-21 21:00:07
Link | Quote | Reply

i didn't..... that's your interpretation...... and since you've appearently missed the biology lessons as well.... all of us will die someday ;)
Let me ask you this.

If you look up in the sky, how many moons are there?

Is the sky blue? Pink? Green? Yellow?

If you stick your hand in fire, does it burn, or tickle you?

Do you live in a hospital that requires patients to wear white coats with their sleeves wrapped around their bodies? I'm guessing yes on this one.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-21 21:01:30
Link | Quote | Reply

and how is wealth/production is being paid? with currency.... and currency is debt..... so wealth/production is being paid with debts.
Is it? So, do you think that all currency is debt?
 Bahamut.Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2014-12-21 21:04:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it? So, do you think that all currency is debt?

as it goes for dollar, euro and the other things.... yes.
balance sheet extension... google it.

so if you want to raise the GDP/GNI you have to raise the debt as well in order to be able to pay the raise of the GDP/GNI (only exception is price-deflation, but which company wants that?)
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-21 21:04:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Prove it.

So, what happened since Andrew Johnson was president? We didn't have a central banking system from 1875-1913. Was the country debt free between those dates? According to you, they weren't.

But the Fed wasn't around during that time, so what happened? You can't blame a centralized banking system that didn't exist to incur debt of a government.

Did the Fed create the debt we currently have? Is it in the Fed's power to control the government's spending?

I didn't think so.

I never said Johnson i said JACKSON

YES there was corruption under Johnsons administration but LISTEN to me, we can restore SERIOUS accountability if Theft of american tax payer money ever happens again under the right leadership. Because currently with the d's and r's they encourage theft of it.

here is another fact " There is no written law in the US that protects the American Citizens money"
YET there is countless laws that benefit corporations and banks

King listen bud we did so much better off without centralized fractional reserve banking in our country the proof is the written history of our economics and the value of our currency then. Money went a lot further back then , then it does now you can not honestly deny that if you do you are a LAIR AND REFUSE TO LISTEN TO TRUTH.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-21 21:15:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Prove it.

I didn't think so.

Yes the fed created the debt we currently have we never use to have 17 trillion in debt before under 101 years of control by printing fiat currency that realistically has no value other then the US military backing it up and faith that it has value as well.

Yes it is in the fed's power to control the governments spending because as of 1913 Congress signed over the power to create coin to a private entity that is not FEDERAL by any DEFINITION of the word.

Thats why i scream NEVER FORGET 1913 because it was the most treasonous thing i could imagine elected officials ever doing to the american people.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-21 21:16:09
Link | Quote | Reply

messed up the qoetue feature sorry the last text was not Kingnobody's words
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-21 21:18:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, you mentioned Lincoln and Johnson together, my mind automatically went to Jackson, since Jackson was the VP at the time of Lincoln's murder.

So, change the dates from 1875 to 1837, and my point still stands.

YES there was corruption under Johnsons administration but LISTEN to me, we can restore SERIOUS accountability if Theft of american tax payer money ever happens again under the right leadership. Because currently with the d's and r's they encourage theft of it.

Sorry, but you are assuming that there were no governmental taxes prior to 1913. Which is incorrect. There were multiple federal taxes prior to the income tax, they just didn't provide the income for defense needed when the world started to advance into a dangerous place.

But when you state "theft" of money, you are implying that income taxes are illegal. Can you really say that?

here is another fact " There is no written law in the US that protects the American Citizens money"

Yet, there are even more laws that benefit individuals. Are you going to say that there is no written law in the US that protects the corporation's money?

Remember, every corporate law out there is for the benefit of the individual, while most of the individual laws don't benefit a corporation.

King listen bud we did so much better off without centralized fractional reserve banking in our country the proof is the written history of our economics and the value of our currency then.
Oh really? So, you are able to prove that our economy was progressing at a higher rate without a centralized banking system than one with a centralized banking system.

Let's make it fair for both of us. Let's use 5 year average increases and see who's right and who's wrong.

You go first.

Money went a lot further back then , then it does now you can not honestly deny that if you do you are a LAIR AND REFUSE TO LISTEN TO TRUTH.
If you are talking about inflation, then you are correct. However, are you attributing inflation solely on a centralized banking system?
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-21 21:22:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, you mentioned Lincoln and Johnson together, my mind automatically went to Jackson, since Jackson was the VP at the time of Lincoln's murder.

So, change the dates from 1875 to 1837, and my point still stands.

Sorry, but you are assuming that there were no governmental taxes prior to 1913. Which is incorrect. There were multiple federal taxes prior to the income tax, they just didn't provide the income for defense needed when the world started to advance into a dangerous place.

But when you state "theft" of money, you are implying that income taxes are illegal. Can you really say that?

Yet, there are even more laws that benefit individuals. Are you going to say that there is no written law in the US that protects the corporation's money?

Remember, every corporate law out there is for the benefit of the individual, while most of the individual laws don't benefit a corporation.

King listen bud we did so much better off without centralized fractional reserve banking in our country the proof is the written history of our economics and the value of our currency then.
Oh really? So, you are able to prove that our economy was progressing at a higher rate without a centralized banking system than one with a centralized banking system.

Let's make it fair for both of us. Let's use 5 year average increases and see who's right and who's wrong.

You go first.

Money went a lot further back then , then it does now you can not honestly deny that if you do you are a LAIR AND REFUSE TO LISTEN TO TRUTH.
If you are talking about inflation, then you are correct. However, are you attributing inflation solely on a centralized banking system?

Andrew Jackson was not Lincolns VP he was dead before the civil war
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-21 21:22:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes the fed created the debt we currently have we never use to have 17 trillion in debt before under 101 years of control by printing fiat currency that realistically has no value other then the US military backing it up and faith that it has value as well.
There wasn't a global economy prior to 1913, or at least not one as productive as we have today.

We also didn't have the technology back then as we do today.

Are you saying that we should have stopped progressing as a society when prior to 1913?

Yes it is in the fed's power to control the governments spending because as of 1913 Congress signed over the power to create coin to a private entity that is not FEDERAL by any DEFINITION of the word.

Thats why i scream NEVER FORGET 1913 because it was the most treasonous thing i could imagine elected officials ever doing to the american people.
Yeah, I seriously don't think you ever read the Constitution. You think that Section 1 doesn't exist...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-21 21:23:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Andrew Jackson was not Lincolns VP he was dead before the civil war
I already stated that I got Andrew Jackson and Andrew Johnson mixed up.

Out of the entire post, that's all you got from it?

I appreciate you admitting that everything else is correct.
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14