Israelis Use Social Media To Mock Victims Of Gaza

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Israelis Use Social Media To Mock Victims Of Gaza
Israelis Use Social Media To Mock Victims Of Gaza

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-17 13:55:19
Link | Quote | Reply

And..? You can sleep with women, getting wasted and fill your room with junk as much as you want. All of that does not require you to be oppressive.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-17 13:57:47
Link | Quote | Reply

That all depends on your definition of oppressive.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-09-17 14:04:09
Link | Quote | Reply

You oppress the space in your room with material goods!
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-17 14:04:51
Link | Quote | Reply

The *** you take home can tidy up the place!
 Asura.Echandra
Server: Asura
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2014-09-17 14:11:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
The *** you take home can tidy up the place!

cuddle? nope, here's a mop! talk about your feelings? Let's talk about how you feel after you vacuum the floor!
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-09-17 15:52:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Pauly Shore is still alive so there is either no god OR a god that likes the weasel and needs to be killed immediately

Da weaaaaaassseeeelll.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-17 16:20:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ackeronll said: »
I still have no idea why these guys are fighting over that place. Is there some sort of huge natural resource there?
What place? Gaza? they're not, Israel is fighting the terrorists who keep attacking their home, they just want to be left alone. They've even aided and tried to work with the people that squat on the territory known as Gaza, but they just keep using it to attack Israel.

@OP: lol good, they need to be mocked and ridiculed, they brought this upon themselves when they keep breeding and harboring terrorists.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-17 16:32:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
I still have no idea why these guys are fighting over that place. Is there some sort of huge natural resource there?

Unlimited mako energy, didn't you hear?
That's a pretty good example.

Wonder how long it'll take some people to understand who's Sephiroth in that story.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-17 16:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's see: delusional hired gun turns into leader of terrorist organization, vs delusional madman bent on destroying the world.

Seems like a lose lose.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-17 17:14:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
What place? Gaza? they're not, Israel is fighting the terrorists who keep attacking their home, they just want to be left alone. They've even aided and tried to work with the people that squat on the territory known as Gaza, but they just keep using it to attack Israel.

@OP: lol good, they need to be mocked and ridiculed, they brought this upon themselves when they keep breeding and harboring terrorists.
The Neocon in you is hard at work I see.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-17 17:29:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

For your definition of that word to work you'd have to see me pushing for us to join in the fray, which I'm not.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-17 17:47:48
Link | Quote | Reply

For your definition of that word to work you'd have to see me pushing for us to join in the fray, which I'm not.
Not my definition. And your defense of Israel fits perfectly.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-17 17:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Then you're delusional on both counts.
By dragomair 2014-09-17 18:17:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I've never understood why people supported the terrorists...
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-17 18:21:10
Link | Quote | Reply

dragomair said: »

I've never understood why people supported the terrorists...
The same way people support the murdering of hundreds of children and defend those that celebrate their deaths.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-09-17 18:32:41
Link | Quote | Reply

HYPERBOLE!

PROPAGANDA!

PROPAGANDA!

HYPERBOLE!
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-17 20:18:58
Link | Quote | Reply

The same way people support the murdering of hundreds of children and defend those that celebrate their deaths.

I don't think anyone supports that, but you're out of your mind if you think the guilty party of those children being dead isn't also the terrorist' fault and agenda.

Good job at sucking on their laid out *** just like you do Moscow's.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-17 20:22:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think anyone supports that, but you're out of your mind if you think the guilty party of those children being dead isn't also the terrorist' fault and agenda.

Good job being a troll once again.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-17 20:24:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Good job being a troll once again.
Alas where you're wrong, where you think I troll.
 Lakshmi.Saevel
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2014-09-18 05:44:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Same way some people deny the Holocaust, just pretend it didn't happen and rationalize the results. It gets a bit deeper into human psychology but a bit part is that we find it hard to conceptualize having more then one enemy and instead lump all our enemies into a single gestalt. If someone else comes along and demonstrates they have the same enemy we do, we instinctively see them as allies in our struggle with that enemy, even though there is no rational reason they should be. Goes back to our jungle tribe / group survival roots. What you see here is a group of people who absolutely loath Israel and they see another group of people actively attacking Israel, and thus they mentally forgive and downplay this other groups sins as they start to instinctively associate them as allies.

One of the tricks to conning someone and winning their trust is to figure out their enemies and pretend to have the same ones.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-18 05:57:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Saevel said: »
Same way some people deny the Holocaust, just pretend it didn't happen and rationalize the results.
There is more nuance than just that.

What happened during WWII was the cleansing of anyone that the Nazis wanted to cleanse. No more, no less. It included homosexual people, Jews, Gipsies, people with a handicap and so on.

This is what people "deny". They deny that what happened was a tragedy that only the Jews could whine about. They deny that it was targetting the Jews specifically. It was a massive cleansing, not a massive Jew cleansing specifically.
Jews simply happened to be bad people at this time in History in the eyes of Nazis and paid for it. Seeing the way things are now in 2014, I've met many people in the past 4 years, whether they were from India, Germany, France, America or whatever who seemed to all follow each other in agreement that the cleansing back then was a failure.

We're very slowly going toward an actual Jew cleansing. I give it 20 to 50 years to happen, but there will be a new cleansing and this time only Jews will be targetted. At this point, yes, you'll be able to tell people they're in denial if they deny it. But until then, learn the nuance.

Let's see: delusional hired gun turns into leader of terrorist organization, vs delusional madman bent on destroying the world.

Seems like a lose lose.
Looks like you don't know the actual story.

Also nice use of the typical American buzzword here.

Lesson of the day: not everyone who goes against the power in place is a terrorist. ***is situational.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-18 06:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Watched an interesting reportage about Gaza just last night. It showed how the people living there are pretty much unable to leave the place even if they wanted, that they do not support Hamas, but also the atrocities of Israel. Things like drones targeting civilians running for the lives, soldiers behading plushies and giving them to a mother to let her know what they'll do to the children.

Some people here confuse my stance thinking I amend Hamas actions, but I don't. It's just the sheer Israel whiteknighting that I'm against cause they've done some of the most horrible things too. And these people celebrating murder are not in the right either. Killing others shold never be celebrated, even when it's the enemy, there is nothing to be happy about.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-18 06:19:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Watched an interesting reportage about Gaza just last night. It showed how the people living there are pretty much unable to leave the place even if they wanted, that they do not support Hamas, but also the atrocities of Israel. Things like drones targeting civilians running for the lives, soldiers behading plushies and giving them to a mother to let her know what they'll do to the children.

Some people here confuse my stance thinking I amend Hamas actions, but I don't. It's just the sheer Israel whiteknighting that I'm against cause they've done some of the most horrible things too. And these people celebrating murder are not in the right either. Killing others shold never be celebrated, even when it's the enemy, there is nothing to be happy about.
That's what people don't seem to understand. Just because you condemn the actions of one side doesn't mean you automatically condone the actions of the other side.
[+]