Fired From Language School Over ‘homophonia"

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Fired from language school over ‘homophonia"
Fired from language school over ‘homophonia"
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-01 13:49:31
Link | Quote | Reply

If this was anywhere but Utah, I'd be mildly surprised. But seriously, this is tame for Mormons. Of course, black people are a cursed tribe of Israel that failed to side with Elohim during the great conflict, and every Mormon that dies gets his own planet with a harem of women to rule over so this group of people sets the bar when it comes to stupid.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-08-01 14:00:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Utah is a right to work state so he pretty much has no legal recourse...

Not only that but he only worked there for about 3 months... many companies nation wide have you sign a contract that allows then to terminate you for whatever reason during a trial period... Is this the case? I don't know for sure but it's a fairly common practice and time frame is always subject to a different length...

Even if he did choose to pursue action he doesn't have too strong of a case regardless of how stupid the whole thing may seem.
 Fenrir.Camiie
Server: Fenrir
user: Camiie
By Fenrir.Camiie 2014-08-01 14:07:28
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-08-01 14:10:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd be fine with homophones if they weren't constantly flaunting their similar-sounding words in my face all the time.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-01 14:17:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said: »
If this was anywhere but Utah, I'd be mildly surprised. But seriously, this is tame for Mormons. Of course, black people are a cursed tribe of Israel that failed to side with Elohim during the great conflict, and every Mormon that dies gets his own planet with a harem of women to rule over so this group of people sets the bar when it comes to stupid.

And the founder of my hometown helped them establish in Utah!

I'm proud!
 Lye
By Lye 2014-08-01 15:44:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Nyruul said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Nyruul said: »
Its amusing how a school assumes the general public doesn't understand the meaning of the prefix homo-
The general public is stupid.

There are so many examples to prove the stupidity, it is unreal.

if you hang out a while, he may even provide one!

What are you talking about!? I'm a perfectly sound individual of high enlightenment living amongst the filth of humanity. I hound internet forums where I one sidely debate my bias as undeniable fact to you the resistant heathen.

This!!!! This brought a glorious tear to my eye. Well done you two!
By Raborn 2014-08-02 20:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

What year did I just wake up in?

No wait... I'm in the right year, took me a second to get my bearings.

If its not left wing agenda and *** its right wing ignorance and intolerance.

Just another day in the 21st Century.

Wonder what the 22nd will look like....

Hell yeah they are bringing back tank tops!
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-08-02 20:56:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Raborn said: »
What year did I just wake up in?

No wait... I'm in the right year, took me a second to get my bearings.

If its not left wing agenda and *** its right wing ignorance and intolerance.

Just another day in the 21st Century.

Wonder what the 22nd will look like....

Hell yeah they are bringing back tank tops!
We've already seen the 22nd Century.

Or do you not know who Buck Rodgers is?

Also, twitterverse, and facebook.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-03 00:29:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Do I have to correct you people every single time that you can't get Mormon doctrine even remotely straight? None of that is true.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-03 00:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Do I have to correct you people every single time that you can't get Mormon doctrine even remotely straight? None of that is true.

Curse of Cain or Curse of Ham, Indians are the lost tribe of Israel, stupid is stupid and you don't make yourself look smart by showing everyone that you've devoted any capacity of your brain towards memorizing that kind of ***.

And then you go further in tarnishing your name by showing everyone that you devote parts of your day to trying to prove me wrong! I'm second only to Fonewear in ***.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-03 00:43:17
Link | Quote | Reply

1. The curse of Cain (or Ham) and the Mormon account of the cursed tribe of Israel are two completely separate events, and they don't believe black people came from the latter or even necessarily the former.
2. The Mormons don't believe that all Native Americans are descendants of Israelites, just any who happen to have bloodlines relating back to the small group that supposedly came to the Americas around 600 B.C.

Spreading blatant lies about any group will get you railed on by me, but your ignorance is way too obvious on this one.
By Hinamori 2014-08-03 00:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think it had anything to do with supporting homosexuality or not, I think they just used that as an excuse to fire the guy. Something else isn't being told here...
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-03 00:48:39
Link | Quote | Reply

1. The curse of Cain (or Ham) and the Mormon account of the cursed tribe of Israel are two completely separate events, and they don't believe black people came from the latter or even necessarily the former.
2. The Mormons don't believe that all Native Americans are descendants of Israelites, just any who happen to have bloodlines relating back to the small group that supposedly came to the Americas around 600 B.C.

Spreading blatant lies about any group will get you railed on by me, but your ignorance is way too obvious on this one.

It's cute that you actually think I care. The Historical Record shows that Mormonism is a lie, at that point any words spoken about it are of the same intellectual weight.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-03 01:06:00
Link | Quote | Reply

It's cute that you actually think I care. The Historical Record shows that Mormonism is a lie, at that point any words spoken about it are of the same intellectual weight.

"I don't agree with them, so anything I say is equal to fact." Wow, that's gotta be one of the stupider statements I've seen in here in a while, and I read the thread about Palestine. But seeing your general attitude towards actual facts on the matter, let's see this Historical Record proof that you have. Might be interesting.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-03 01:14:30
Link | Quote | Reply

"I don't agree with them, so anything I say is equal to fact." Wow, that's gotta be one of the stupider statements I've seen in here in a while, and I read the thread about Palestine. But seeing your general attitude towards actual facts on the matter, let's see this Historical Record proof that you have. Might be interesting.

Keep chasing that banana sticker, you're sure to never look back on this day and say losing an argument was worth trying for that tiny fragment of psychological validation!
By Jetackuu 2014-08-03 01:21:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Regardless: Mormonism is still pretty damn stupid.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-03 01:21:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I want trying to win an argument. I was calling you out as a liar. It worked, so I'm content for now.

Jetackuu said: »

Opinions I have no issue with. And on the topic, the whole situation with the school seems pretty ridiculous.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-03 01:33:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I want trying to win an argument. I was calling you out as a liar. It worked, so I'm content for now.

Jetackuu said: »

Opinions I have no issue with. And on the topic, the whole situation with the school seems pretty ridiculous.

See, you're moving the goalposts though. First I was ignorant, which isn't lying, now I'm a liar because you know you can't actually win an argument?

Aside from one of the most shallow victories imaginable, since every human is a liar at all times (A virtue of language), the fact that you have to announce your mental state on the situation shows a lack of conviction in your own mind.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-03 01:43:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Stop trying so hard, Zic. I'm sorry I made you look like an idiot. I was just trying to wind down the discussion, but if it's a winner-loser argument you want, you'll have to get past the fact that you said something false, tried to justify it by saying that it's okay to say false things about people that you know very little about because someone somewhere has supposedly proven their beliefs wrong, then failed to provide said proof to even justify your justification. Good luck.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-03 02:02:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Stop trying so hard, Zic. I'm sorry I made you look like an idiot. I was just trying to wind down the discussion, but if it's a winner-loser argument you want, you'll have to get past the fact that you said something false, tried to justify it by saying that it's okay to say false things about people that you know very little about because someone somewhere has supposedly proven their beliefs wrong, then failed to provide said proof to even justify your justification. Good luck.

The good news is that only I have the capacity to make myself look stupid, the bad news is that you still haven't earned your banana sticker, no amount of passive-aggressive clambering for moral high ground will change the fact that you care way too much, and only make yourself look a fool.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-03 02:26:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, if I had to choose between being the fool who points out falsehoods and the fool who spews them, I'd rather be the former. You can keep your sticker.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-03 02:33:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, if I had to choose between being the fool who points out falsehoods and the fool who spews them, I'd rather be the former. You can keep your sticker.

Choosing stagnation over ambition, can't say I'm shocked.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-03 02:38:28
Link | Quote | Reply

What does that even mean in this context? Are you high? Or are you like that kid that gets beat up on the playground but keeps insulting the kid that did it when he tries to walk away?
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-03 02:57:00
Link | Quote | Reply

What does that even mean in this context? Are you high? Or are you like that kid that gets beat up on the playground but keeps insulting the kid that did it when he tries to walk away?

Well, in the context of our current debate, I'd be the kid kicking the other kid while he's down, causing him to pee blood for a week after a solid cry.

But such childish analogies are beneath me. And I'm not high, only observant. You think about that.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-03 03:06:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ohhhhhhh, you're delusional. That clears up a lot. You must be this forum's Wimp Lo.

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-08-03 03:12:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel like I've just walked in on two people having sex.

And by that I mean I'm going to sit here and watch while you two go at it.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-03 03:16:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ohhhhhhh, you're delusional. That clears up a lot. You must be this forum's Wimp Lo.

Your petty insults only highlight the hollow void you're desperately trying to fill, letting the world see the ugliness of desperation is a noble calling, but self sacrifice ends once it becomes masochistic.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-03 03:24:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure, I'm the desperate one. I must be the guy that was called out for being wrong but is desperately trying to change the subject by demonizing my opponent.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-03 03:37:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure, I'm the desperate one. I must be the guy that was called out for being wrong but is desperately trying to change the subject by demonizing my opponent.

Another futile attempt at escalation with the all-original 're-purpose the better man's post' technique. Very impressive indeed! Original thought is overrated.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-03 03:42:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Another futile attempt at escalation with the all-original 're-purpose the better man's post' technique. Very impressive indeed! Original thought is overrated.

Okay, I don't even know what you're doing anymore.