First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22
 Leviathan.Protey
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-10-19 08:28:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
If you go on their page you can see how long ago the video was posted. Actual time you cannot. But i saw them both upload them and i can say Hyugo was definitely first.
Mischief's upload ->
FFXI - SCH Head Wind Solo (Difficult)
40 views, 17 hours ago
Hygo's upload ->
FF11 赤ソロ ★向かい風(むずかしい)
68 views, 1 day ago

Hmmm.... for some reason that doesn't show for me. Some setting I don't have turned on?
 Quetzalcoatl.Commencal
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Scwall
By Quetzalcoatl.Commencal 2015-10-19 20:09:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya'll should check out that SCH solo of Mul, guy was clearly JA0ing all over the ***' floor. But sure, give Beazt a hard time over something trivial.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-10-19 20:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm surprised SE never nerfed dawn muslims, thats a lot of healing with no cooldown.
 Asura.Katairyu
Server: Asura
By Asura.Katairyu 2015-10-20 04:28:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Technically Hyugo posted first. It was uploaded early hours of the morning EU time.
Mischiefs was later in the evening. Meaning technically Hyugo killed first.

Sorry but I can't see that information and was unable to yesterday as well so I can't verify that for sure.

Also I've added a new rule to the rules:

Quote:
4. Videos of fights must be recorded on one of the officially-supported non-testing Square Enix Servers, these include and are limited to Bahamut, Shiva, Phoenix, Carbuncle, Fenrir, Sylph, Valefor, Leviathan, Odin, Quetzalcoatl, Siren, Ragnarok, Cerberus, Bismarck, Lakshmi and Asura.
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-10-20 17:29:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Katairyu said: »
Technically Hyugo posted first. It was uploaded early hours of the morning EU time.
Mischiefs was later in the evening. Meaning technically Hyugo killed first.

Sorry but I can't see that information and was unable to yesterday as well so I can't verify that for sure.

Could try asking the two of them what time they did the fights (take into account time zone).
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-10-20 17:31:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
4. Videos of fights must be recorded on one of the officially-supported non-testing Square Enix Servers, these include and are limited to Bahamut, Shiva, Phoenix, Carbuncle, Fenrir, Sylph, Valefor, Leviathan, Odin, Quetzalcoatl, Siren, Ragnarok, Cerberus, Bismarck, Lakshmi and Asura.

Darn, was considering going to the test servers to kill the two escha dragons. Guess that's out the window =P
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-10-20 17:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Hyugo is JP and doesn't respond to comments, would need to be on the same server.
You could Just google "how to find upload time on Youtube video". And go by that.
I can tell you the difference in upload time is like 8 hours~.
 Asura.Katairyu
By Asura.Katairyu 2015-10-21 04:35:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Hyugo is JP and doesn't respond to comments, would need to be on the same server.
You could Just google "how to find upload time on Youtube video". And go by that.
I can tell you the difference in upload time is like 8 hours~.

Fair dues, I found a website that does it pretty well.

According to http://www.amnestyusa.org/citizenevidence/, Hyugaji's video was uploaded at 11:52:26 and Mischief's was uploaded at 19:23:44.

Hyugaji gets first time, Mischief gets best time. :)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2015-10-27 14:09:46
Link | Quote | Reply

But, should we consider them legit solos if JA0WAIT/Speedhacks are used?

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Traxus
user: traxusIV
By Sylph.Traxus 2015-10-27 14:24:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Plenty of videos in the OP are with ja0wait lol.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2015-10-27 14:25:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Quote:
FFXI/HTB Tenzen - Difficult June 5th 2015 00:21:00 -> Hyugaji -> Red Mage 00:21:00 -> Hyugaji -> Red Mage

Pffft, strike that best time down. ;P 00:06:18

How much worse is VD? I've never actually tried it.

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2015-10-27 14:34:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Mahayaya said: »
Quote:
FFXI/HTB Tenzen - Difficult June 5th 2015 00:21:00 -> Hyugaji -> Red Mage 00:21:00 -> Hyugaji -> Red Mage

Pffft, strike that best time down. ;P 00:06:18

How much worse is VD? I've never actually tried it.

Considering the jump from N to D is large. I imagine the same jump.

I am going to try it tonight once with trusts (I am about 90% sure I can't solo it without, 99% once I try it :P), but I don't expect to come out alive. If it is close or seems plausible then I will go after it a couple more times to be certain.

I think it will all depend on how well Silent Storm and Dream Flower land on the tarus
Then accounting for MP over a longer fight, maybe equipping some refresh options to keep it high. Then praying he doesn't smack you without shadows lol
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-10-27 14:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Traxus said: »
Plenty of videos in the OP are with ja0wait lol.

Many of the the original are. lots of flame hate on pages 4 and 5 about it.... Only Hyugo is probably the one ones who plays 100% legit
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2015-10-27 14:40:34
Link | Quote | Reply

You can do the same thing as JA0 if you blink gear, so I don't see what the fuss would be about. It just makes your macros more frustrating to make, doesn't change anything about how you'd actually play.

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Beaztmaster
By Quetzalcoatl.Beaztmaster 2015-11-09 04:58:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Legacy of the Lost (Gessho) VD
YouTube Video Placeholder

Dakuwaqa

Tojil
[+]
 Asura.Katairyu
By Asura.Katairyu 2015-11-09 06:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Beaztmaster said: »

Dakuwaqa

Tojil

All right! Been a little while since we've seen some fresh solos! I clocked in new first defeat times for Gessho (both Difficult and Very Difficult) at 00:20:50, as well as a new best time for Dakuwaqa at 00:12:52 and for Tojil at 00:09:43!

This also means we're down to 45!
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-11-11 21:44:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd say the last RoV battle should be on the list. I had a tough time with it because I had no idea what to expect going into it. If I had known it would steal my buffs and I couldn't dispel them I wouldn't have had shock spikes on ; ;

http://youtu.be/8ios_MNToPs
 Quetzalcoatl.Ghostbane
By Quetzalcoatl.Ghostbane 2015-11-11 21:47:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Protey said: »
I'd say the last RoV battle should be on the list. I had a tough time with it because I had no idea what to expect going into it. If I had known it would steal my buffs and I couldn't dispel them I wouldn't have had shock spikes on ; ;

???? No chance of it being on the list of unsoloable. I cleared it for LS mates 5x so far in under 5 min each time w/ the use of Astral Conduit.

The clear time before I went in was by a JP solo at 19 min. I thought it was going to be hard. First FC took him down 18%. He put up a physical shield, used conflag. He then put up magic shield. Used Astral Conduit and FCed him from ~75% to 5%. Then killed w/ another FC after that. I still have the record on Quetz of 3:17 for that fight clearing it for my alt account and a ls mate.

My first run was ~3:50. The fight is not hard or even remotely applicable to be on the list.
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-11-11 21:55:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Ghostbane said: »

???? No chance of it being on the list of unsoloable. I cleared it for LS mates 5x so far in under 5 min each time w/ the use of Astral Conduit.

The clear time before I went in was by a JP solo at 19 min. I thought it was going to be hard. First FC took him down 18%. He put up a physical shield, used conflag. He then put up magic shield. Used Astral Conduit and FCed him from ~75% to 5%. Then killed w/ another FC after that. I still have the record on Quetz of 3:17 for that fight clearing it for my alt account and a ls mate.

My first run was ~3:50. The fight is not hard or even remotely applicable to be on the list.

O, everyone I have been talking to said they couldn't get anywhere near soloing it. I only tried it once and it took me forever due to weakness moves, stealing buffs that can't be dispelled (maybe finale can?) so I thought it would be difficult to solo. But if others are clearing it no problem without any aid then so be it.
 Asura.Katairyu
By Asura.Katairyu 2015-11-12 13:05:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Added a new rule to prevent sneaky zebras:

Quote:
5. All fights must be relevant to their said areas, this means in cases where the same NM can be fought in different places at different strength levels (i.e the Ark Angels) then entry into the battlefield and the loot dropped as the mob is defeated must be shown in the video to verify that the correct fight is indeed taking place in the right place.

Added Quetzalcoatl to the list under Escha as it's a Domain Invasion monster and frankly I don't ever see it being soloed, but go prove me wrong people!

I've also added a new second for the three Domain Invasion NMs!

We're up to 46!
 Asura.Pergatory
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2015-11-13 10:19:37
Link | Quote | Reply

O, everyone I have been talking to said they couldn't get anywhere near soloing it. I only tried it once and it took me forever due to weakness moves, stealing buffs that can't be dispelled (maybe finale can?) so I thought it would be difficult to solo. But if others are clearing it no problem without any aid then so be it.
It's a joke, I soloed it in 1 minute 5 seconds on SMN without hardly trying. No conduit, no food, just three Flaming Crushes and down it went.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-11-13 10:20:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Bucca Puca and the other fairy from escha - zi'tah should all have the same classification. They're all from the same pop.

I can see solo's being on hold until post CP Campaign.
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2015-11-13 10:23:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Brew everything in Escha zones: End.
[+]
 Phoenix.Libbien
Server: Phoenix
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2015-11-13 11:51:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Beaztmaster said: »

Dakuwaqa

Tojil

All right! Been a little while since we've seen some fresh solos! I clocked in new first defeat times for Gessho (both Difficult and Very Difficult) at 00:20:50, as well as a new best time for Dakuwaqa at 00:12:52 and for Tojil at 00:09:43!

This also means we're down to 45!

Not to take anything away from these new times but it should be noted that delve has been nerfed significantly with 3 people whereas before it was the same for pts of 6 or less, making these go down a ton quicker. Not really sure how to manage this aside from forcing a pt of 6 to be a legit challenge to the original times or just by making a separate category for pre/post nerf delves. Im on my phone so cant actually watch the videos or my data plan will explode, but even if these are old videos from before the nerf, the point still stands for future attempts.
By Draylo 2015-11-13 11:58:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Pergatory said: »
It's a joke, I soloed it in 1 minute 5 seconds on SMN without hardly trying. No conduit, no food, just three Flaming Crushes and down it went.

I wouldn't say its a joke, its one of the more difficult story battles they've done. Pet jobs are OP atm they can avoid almost all mechanics and status effects etc. I wouldn't call something a joke just because a pet job did it.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22