Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 470 471 472 ... 1375 1376 1377
By fonewear 2015-04-01 13:50:58
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a transgender conspiracy man !
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-01 13:51:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Transgender sex workers, now a national security threat.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-04-01 13:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Men wearing dresses funny. Woman with a penis...not so funny !
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-01 13:56:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's the full story:

Quote:
The driver killed in a violent confrontation at a National Security Agency gate identified as transgender and was a sex worker in Baltimore, according to a friend.

Ricky Shawatza Hall, 27, was killed Monday when NSA police opened fire on a stolen car that then crashed into a police vehicle. A passenger was wounded, as was an officer.

Kayla Brooks, who works at a transgender outreach program in Baltimore, said Hall went by the name Mya, and that she last saw her on Sunday. Brooks says Hall "seemed high and was looking for a date" while walking up and down a Baltimore strip known as a hotspot for sex work.

Court documents show Hall had a criminal record. In 2013, she was charged after she assaulted a woman and stole a bottle of methadone from her pocket. Hall had been wearing a yellow dress at the time of the assault, the documents show. In 2014, Hall was charged with robbery after stealing a vest and skirt from a Baltimore clothing store.

On Monday, police determined that Hall and her passenger were driving the SUV of a 60-year-old Baltimore man, who told investigators he had picked up the two strangers in Baltimore and brought them to a Howard County motel.

Howard County Police spokeswoman, Mary Phelan, told The Associated Press on Tuesday that the driver did not tell police why they made the roughly 10-mile drive to the Terrace Motel.

The man told police they checked into a room about 7:30 a.m., and that he used the bathroom about an hour later. When he came out, they were gone, along with his car keys, Phelan said.

Police said they could not confirm whether drugs, alcohol, or sex were part of the roughly one-hour stay.

Just before 9 a.m. and minutes after the man called to report the stolen car, Hall and her passenger took a highway exit that leads directly to a restricted area at the NSA entrance at Fort Meade.

Hall did not obey a guard's instructions for leaving the campus, said spokesman Jonathan Freed. Instead, the SUV sped up and headed toward an NSA police car blocking the road, Freed said in a statement.

"NSA Police fired at the vehicle when it refused to stop," Freed said, after which the SUV crashed into the police car.

It's not the first time someone has disobeyed orders at an NSA gate. In July, a man failed to obey an NSA officer's command to stop as he approached a checkpoint. That man drove away, injuring an NSA officer and nearly striking a barricade. He was later arrested and is awaiting trial on federal charges.

Thousands of daily commuters who traverse the Baltimore-Washington Parkway pass the NSA's heavily secured campus at Fort Meade each day. About 11,000 military personnel and about 29,000 civilian employees with security clearances work inside the complex, which is surrounded by barbed wire.

The FBI is investigating and working with the U.S. attorney's office in Maryland to determine whether federal charges are warranted.
Friend: Driver killed at NSA after refusing orders to leave property identified as transgender
 Seraph.Ramyrez
Server: Seraph
user: Ramyrez
By Seraph.Ramyrez 2015-04-01 13:57:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Confused; transgender actually is a valid part of this story or are they just sensationalizing with it...?
By fonewear 2015-04-01 13:57:06
Link | Quote | Reply

High and looking for a date we've all be there ! Just for me substitute high with drunk !
[+]
By fonewear 2015-04-01 13:57:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Ramyrez said: »
Confused; transgender actually is a valid part of this story or are they just sensationalizing with it...?

Incoming lecture on gender neutrality !
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-01 13:58:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Depends on whether or not you consider it as a mental disorder.
By fonewear 2015-04-01 13:58:59
Link | Quote | Reply

To avoid confused police referred to the person as high as *** and looking for love !
[+]
By fonewear 2015-04-01 14:07:03
Link | Quote | Reply

You haven't lived till you do this:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Seraph.Ramyrez
Server: Seraph
user: Ramyrez
By Seraph.Ramyrez 2015-04-01 14:10:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Depends on whether or not you consider it as a mental disorder.

I was pretty sure they declassified "Gender Dysphoria" in the most recent DSM, but even if they didn't, in and of itself it's hardly relevant to the story unless the attack was premeditated based on associated issues, and I'm not seeing any apparent indication that's the case.

I just feel like that unless it's a factor, it really doesn't even need brought up. The public never processes this information right and next thing you know we'll start seeing "lock up all the transgendered folks, they're going to kill all the government agents!"
By fonewear 2015-04-01 14:12:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just waiting for a gender expert to school me on pronouns !
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-01 14:19:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I just feel
[+]
By fonewear 2015-04-01 14:20:37
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2015-04-01 14:25:20
Link | Quote | Reply

We've been lacking a global warming feel:

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/obama-greenhouse-gas-emissions-116544.html?hp=b1_r1

The Obama administration formally pledged Tuesday that the U.S. will cut its greenhouse gas emissions by as much as 28 percent over the next decade — the opening salvo in an eight-month sprint toward reaching an international climate change deal.

The five-page submission to the United Nations repeats a pledge that President Barack Obama first unveiled four months ago in Beijing and relies on the EPA regulations that have been a centerpiece of his second-term climate agenda. But Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell immediately warned international negotiators to “proceed with caution” before trusting Obama’s promise — the continuation of the GOP’s attempt to undermine the administration’s climate strategy at every turn.
By fonewear 2015-04-01 14:28:47
Link | Quote | Reply

We asked to further clarify Obama said: Hey you feel me !
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-01 14:41:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
After announcing they would be canceling an upcoming concert in Indiana, Grammy-winning alternative rock band Wilco is now frantically searching for unfair or discriminatory legislation that its members happen to disagree with in other lame states in order to get out of playing there, sources have reported.

All six band members huddled over laptops in their private recording studio on the city’s north side, scrolling furiously through Politico, DailyKos and other political blogs for news of any troubling laws in any states they are scheduled to tour in.

“Anybody find anything in Ohio yet?” asked singer Jeff Tweedy. “I really don’t want to play that Cincinnati show either.”

The group collectively agreed that Indiana’s controversial new Religious Freedom Restoration Act is an “excuse gold mine,” leading them to question how they had never before thought of this dodge in all their years of performing.

“Yep, if everything goes according to plan we could cancel just about every date on this damn tour,” said guitarist Nels Cline.

“I found one here in Minnesota where they prohibited liquor sales on Sunday,” announced multi-instrumentalist Pat Sansone. “How do we feel about that? Is that enough?”

“Who okayed the show in Tampa?” shouted drummer Glenn Kotche over the din of frantic googling. “We shouldn’t even have to give them a reason for canceling that one. It’s Florida.”

The band erupted with both excitement and righteous indignation when bassist John Stirratt discovered a little known Wyoming law, passed in 1976, which prevents interracial handholding in public, but were disappointed to learn they had booked no shows in Wyoming.
Wilco Frantically Searching For Legislation They Disagree With In Other Lame States
By fonewear 2015-04-01 14:42:42
Link | Quote | Reply

One question who is Wilco ?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-01 14:43:14
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
One question who is Wilco ?
No idea.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-01 14:43:47
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2015-04-01 14:44:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Edit:

Have this:

By fonewear 2015-04-01 14:48:19
Link | Quote | Reply

If you think gaymers is a bad pun you'd be right !
[+]
By fonewear 2015-04-01 14:50:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Allow me to be serious for once: I treat everyone the same I don't think pandering to someone's sexual orientation is doing them any favors...
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-01 14:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Allow me to be serious for once: I treat everyone the same I don't think pandering to someone's sexuality orientation is doing them any favors...
Sex sells though. :/
[+]
By fonewear 2015-04-01 14:55:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Well according to society if you aren't having sex 24/7 you aren't a man.

And if your a woman having sex all the time you are either a *** or a feminist.

Maybe a medium would be good whatever that amount would be.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-04-01 14:58:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I treat everyone the same...

I looked into it and.... No, no you don't get a pass for being an *** to everybody....

also after 10,349 posts of gibberish and simpsons references, you could be as serious as a heart attack over global warming while getting ebola and nobody is going to take you seriously
[+]
 Lye
By Lye 2015-04-01 15:00:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I treat everyone the same...

I looked into it and.... No, no you don't get a pass for being an *** to everybody....

also after 10,349 posts of gibberish and simpsons references, you could be as serious as a heart attack over global warming while getting ebola and nobody is going to take you seriously

This this this! ^
By fonewear 2015-04-01 15:00:42
Link | Quote | Reply

You feel me !
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-01 15:01:31
Link | Quote | Reply

You feel me !
[+]
By fonewear 2015-04-01 15:02:13
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling.
First Page 2 3 ... 470 471 472 ... 1375 1376 1377