Which Server Has The Most NA Primetime Players?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Which server has the most NA primetime players?
Which server has the most NA primetime players?
 Carbuncle.Lunk
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Lunk 2014-04-22 20:33:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone know what server is most full during NA play times?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Echandra
Server: Asura
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2014-04-22 21:13:03
Link | Quote | Reply

not asura
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Magi
Server: Fenrir
user: Magitek
By Fenrir.Magi 2014-04-22 21:16:41
Link | Quote | Reply

not vana'diel
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2014-04-22 21:31:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Josiahkf said: »
Try Odin.

might be the worst advice ever given...

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2014-04-22 22:54:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
Odin.Godofgods said: »
Odin.Josiahkf said: »
Try Odin.

might be the worst advice ever given...
Not even pfft last time I checked the servers after an update, Odin was almost double the population of the smallest servers

oh i wasn't referring to the population, more so to the ppl Ive encountered over the years'
 Bismarck.Aselin
Server: Bismarck
user: Aselin
By Bismarck.Aselin 2014-04-22 23:26:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Not mismarck
Yeah, definitely not Bismarck.

I've seen the server population peak above 1000 players during EU and JP primetime. Highest I've seen during NA primetime has been around 800 to 900. Average around 600 to 700 players.

As of 9:25 PM PST tonight, there are 596 players on Bismarck. I assume we have more EU and JP players than NA on this server. I'd guess a lot of them came from Seraph server during the merge.
By Gruknor 2014-04-22 23:37:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Definitely not Quetzcoatl. The server is anywhere form 400-900 during NA primetime during the week. JPN primetime is very busy though, averages 800-1000 at night time for Japan.
 Shiva.Tedril
Server: Shiva
user: Tedril
By Shiva.Tedril 2014-04-22 23:57:21
Link | Quote | Reply

How's fenrir? Had my eyes on that server for a bit, just wanna finish relic first.
 Bismarck.Aselin
By Bismarck.Aselin 2014-04-23 00:18:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll give you some perspective: Bismarck during NA primetime is like walking down Main Street of a small town-- you recognize almost everyone's faces and call them out by name.

That's the server currently and how small the population is during the times I am online.

You can find your regular day-to-day players during NA primetime-- early afternoon to late evening PST-- and recognize just about every player standing, running, or yelling as you walk through Adoulin, Whitegate, and Jeuno. We have our share of funny characters, the regulars who shout for random pickups for AA and Nexus fights, and the never-changing bazaars crowding the Guide Stone in Port Jeuno. It's almost the same players doing the same thing day-in, day-out when I log on. I wouldn't necessarily say the server is dead, but mostly that feeling of a quiet sleepy town nowadays that still seems rather active beneath the sheets with random bouts of loud activity.

If you don't mind that kind of server during NA times, come here but don't blame me if you end up getting bored and find nothing to do around NA times. :P
 Bismarck.Hsieh
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2014-04-23 00:52:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck isn't bad. I think we have a better quality over quantity ratio of players. I don't know if it's just Bismarck but I find most of the JP's will only shout in JP and don't accept NA players.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Mswildfire
Server: Ragnarok
user: Antz
By Ragnarok.Mswildfire 2014-04-23 00:59:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I think that is just more JP in general, happens the same over here on Ragnarok also. They won't allow you to join their party, but believe me if they need something you're shouting for they'll join.
 Fenrir.Ramzus
Server: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2014-04-23 01:07:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir is terrible. Don't come here.
 Cua
By Cua 2014-04-23 01:14:22
Link | Quote | Reply

double post.
 Cua
By Cua 2014-04-23 01:14:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Aselin said: »
I'll give you some perspective: Bismarck during NA primetime is like walking down Main Street of a small town-- you recognize almost everyone's faces and call them out by name.

That's the server currently and how small the population is during the times I am online.

You can find your regular day-to-day players during NA primetime-- early afternoon to late evening PST-- and recognize just about every player standing, running, or yelling as you walk through Adoulin, Whitegate, and Jeuno. We have our share of funny characters, the regulars who shout for random pickups for AA and Nexus fights, and the never-changing bazaars crowding the Guide Stone in Port Jeuno. It's almost the same players doing the same thing day-in, day-out when I log on. I wouldn't necessarily say the server is dead, but mostly that feeling of a quiet sleepy town nowadays that still seems rather active beneath the sheets with random bouts of loud activity.

If you don't mind that kind of server during NA times, come here but don't blame me if you end up getting bored and find nothing to do around NA times. :P

That's pretty much how Asura is.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-04-23 01:40:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Mswildfire said: »
I think that is just more JP in general, happens the same over here on Ragnarok also. They won't allow you to join their party, but believe me if they need something you're shouting for they'll join.

I usually don't let them join my pt if they can't understand English :)
 Shiva.Kasaioni
user: Kasaioni
By Shiva.Kasaioni 2014-04-23 01:55:25
Link | Quote | Reply

This is just how the game is on all servers, probably. NA prime time on Shiva usually has around 600-700 people online. Then JP prime-time is soars up to 1200-1300.
 Shiva.Jirachi
user: jirachi
By Shiva.Jirachi 2014-04-23 02:02:45
Link | Quote | Reply

only 600 on right now, but yeah Sometimes i see 600-800/900 during NA primes and the other day i seen 1440 during JP prime, i was quite impressed myself.
 Bismarck.Aselin
By Bismarck.Aselin 2014-04-23 02:44:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Hsieh said: »
Bismarck isn't bad. I think we have a better quality over quantity ratio of players. I don't know if it's just Bismarck but I find most of the JP's will only shout in JP and don't accept NA players.
Yeah, definitely quality over quantity, hence the small town comparison. A lot of the players I see day-to-day whenever I log on have been playing for 5 years or more, or since the Seraph-Bismarck merge. I have been on Bismarck since 2004 as a lot of other players. We may not have a lot of players on Bismarck nowadays, but a lot of the core players have been here since near or around FFXI launch.

We even still have two Linkshells that have withstood the test of time-- ArchDominus and Lunarians, when other HNM Linkshells like IRON and FoReal have died out. Next would likely be Foobar as the third longest standing Linkshell on the NA/EU side, to my knowledge. On the JP/East Asia side, I'd say TWclub as one of the longest running JP/East Asia Linkshells that I can think of.

So, less players but players that have been around for a long time and know the ins and outs of this game. We tend to recognize each other from time to time whenever we see each other on the server.
Shiva.Kasaioni said: »
This is just how the game is on all servers, probably. NA prime time on Shiva usually has around 600-700 people online. Then JP prime-time is soars up to 1200-1300.
Yeah, I think that's the new normal nowadays across all servers.
By Pantafernando 2014-04-23 04:16:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I played in Asura, Bahamut and Phoenix. Cant say about the others servers, but between those 3, im totally positive, Asura have the highest non-jp comunity, and as american seems the second biggest population in ffxiah, I believe Asura is your best bet.
By Pantafernando 2014-04-23 06:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Panasync said: »
I moved to Asura recently from Cerberus, and I would disagree with this server being anyone's best bet. Feels like their is less of a population here, at least actively doing things it would seem.

Its the same as anywhere. its not a problem with the server, but with the game itself. Too much lowman content, too little shouts/events. But compared with phoenix and bahamut, it was more active. Ofc i cant say about the other servers as i never went anywhere aside those 3. That I know, aside those 3, the bigest population would be odin. Maybe an opinion from there.
 Odin.Skjalf
MSPaint Winner
By Odin.Skjalf 2014-04-23 09:27:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Slightly off-topic, but related:

[+]
By Zoltar 2014-04-23 12:54:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
I played in Asura, Bahamut and Phoenix. Cant say about the others servers, but between those 3, im totally positive, Asura have the highest non-jp comunity, and as american seems the second biggest population in ffxiah, I believe Asura is your best bet.

Dude you KNOW Bahamut has the biggest NA and JP crowds...