Plugins broken via Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 69 70 71 ... 102 103 104
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-03-15 03:28:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Has guildwork plugin stopped parsing Atma progress? I am collecting the ones I was missing for completion's sake but can't get the list on FFXIAH updated (which is said to be based on guildwork plugin).

Also, this might be a bit off-topic but, does guildwork plugin has any part in updating the assault and campaign progresses on the FFXIAH character profile page? I was wondering if there was a way to make sure that it reflects my captain rank and medal of altana.
 Asura.Rekah
Server: Asura
user: Rekah
By Asura.Rekah 2016-03-19 12:56:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Vinedrius said: »
Has guildwork plugin stopped parsing Atma progress? I am collecting the ones I was missing for completion's sake but can't get the list on FFXIAH updated (which is said to be based on guildwork plugin).

Also, this might be a bit off-topic but, does guildwork plugin has any part in updating the assault and campaign progresses on the FFXIAH character profile page? I was wondering if there was a way to make sure that it reflects my captain rank and medal of altana.

I've noticed the same with Key Items, it appears to be a Guildwork and/or Windower issue as the Key Items listed on Guildwork have not updated (FFXIAH only pulls from guildwork iirc.)

Last I knew FFXIAH takes your mission rankings from the LS Community page and not Guildwork. My profile still lists me as First Lieutenant because sadly, my LS Commmunity page wont update to reflect Captain rank.
[+]
VIP
By Iryoku 2016-03-19 18:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

The LS Community doesn't show captain rank for anyone. I believe FFXIAH detects that you have captain rank based on the presence of the "Captain" title in your title history.
[+]
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-03-20 06:47:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Iryoku said: »
The LS Community doesn't show captain rank for anyone. I believe FFXIAH detects that you have captain rank based on the presence of the "Captain" title in your title history.

That makes sense but the title pages on both of my ffxiah and guildwork profiles show that I have the title but still the "missions" window doesn't get updated (both ffxiah and guildwork shows "first lieutenant").

Also what about the campaign medals? My guildwork profile summary shows that I have "medal of altana" (final rank) but ffxiah shows "wings of honor".
 Lakshmi.Sulia
Server: Lakshmi
user: Sulia
By Lakshmi.Sulia 2016-03-20 07:54:52
Link | Quote | Reply

That makes sense but the title pages on both of my ffxiah and guildwork profiles show that I have the title but still the "missions" window doesn't get updated (both ffxiah and guildwork shows "first lieutenant").

Also what about the campaign medals? My guildwork profile summary shows that I have "medal of altana" (final rank) but ffxiah shows "wings of honor".
Last I knew to get Captain to show up on your profile, you have to manually set the title through the Bard and then do a Guildwork Flush. That's how I got it to appear back when it wasn't showing on my own profile.
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-03-20 13:57:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sulia said: »

Last I knew to get Captain to show up on your profile, you have to manually set the title through the Bard and then do a Guildwork Flush. That's how I got it to appear back when it wasn't showing on my own profile.

I tried that multiple times, doesn't work.
By inkydo 2016-03-24 06:35:52
Link | Quote | Reply

LUa Runtime Error: Gearswap /helper_functions.lua:1016: attempt to index 'rline' (a nil value)

This happened sometime yesterday after I reloaded the game and lua updated.
 Valefor.Maurauc
Server: Valefor
user: Maurauc
By Valefor.Maurauc 2016-03-24 07:11:36
Link | Quote | Reply

inkydo said: »
LUa Runtime Error: Gearswap /helper_functions.lua:1016: attempt to index 'rline' (a nil value)

This happened sometime yesterday after I reloaded the game and lua updated.

Just confirming I get something similar.
 Bahamut.Alexcennah
user: digoserra
By Bahamut.Alexcennah 2016-03-24 07:23:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Same here. Every time it happened to me was after using an item.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2016-03-24 07:58:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, I forgot to push one file so helper_functions.lua was out of date. Now it's pushed.
By Verda 2016-04-05 02:31:30
Link | Quote | Reply

It's that time again, don't shoot the messenger but as to be expected GS and probably organizer by extension do not work with mog wardrobe 2, equipping things from mog wardrobe 2 also gives errors in gearswap.lua, as does unequipping something that is in mog wardrobe 2. Didn't test much else and leaving most my plugins disabled until things more tested (I can test on a mule if needed).
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2016-04-05 02:34:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Do things still work if you simply ignore the existance of Wardrobe2 for the time being?
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2016-04-05 02:34:44
Link | Quote | Reply

yes
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-04-05 04:04:21
Link | Quote | Reply

And now we wait for gearswap to be fixed with the new inventory lol.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-04-05 04:46:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
And now we wait for gearswap to be fixed with the new inventory lol.

Don't have to wait. Everything works so long as you don't toss anything into wardrobe 2. This is the least broken of an update I've seen in a while, which is shocking considering them adding a whole new bag and changing load order and stuff.
 Sylph.Larien
Server: Sylph
user: Penello
By Sylph.Larien 2016-04-05 04:52:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I keep seeing an error on Ohshi plugin - ".../addons/ohShi/helper_functions.lua:67: Attempt to index field '?' (a Nil Value)" for now as well
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-04-05 05:01:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Just to actually clarify, Gearswap doesn't work with wardrobe 2 atm.

You also get error lines on the new Mount.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-04-05 05:16:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Just to actually clarify, Gearswap doesn't work with wardrobe 2 atm.

You also get error lines on the new Mount.

That's already been posted twice =P

As well, if you even HAVE gear in wardrobe 2 you'll get an error every time you zone. But your gear will still swap just fine as long as it's not in wardrobe 2.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2016-04-05 07:26:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I've taken a first pass at adding Wardrobe 2 to GearSwap. Arcon is probably going to take a stab at adding it to the API tonight when he gets home from work.
[+]
 Bahamut.Neb
user: Neb
By Bahamut.Neb 2016-04-05 09:08:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm getting an error on line 258 the the equip_processing.lua every time i cast anything and no swaps are taking place.
 Fenrir.Kaldaek
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Kaldaek 2016-04-05 09:14:47
Link | Quote | Reply

This happened to me when i equipped the holla ring.... took it off and reloaded GS, worked fine.
By Selindrile 2016-04-05 13:37:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Update just came out, I logged in and findall was spamming the following like a demon and lagging the holy hell out of me, I unloaded it and seems okay.

Lua Runtime Error: [path]/findall/finall.lua:367: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)

And yeah gearswap still doesn't like wardrobe 2, in case that was one of the things that was supposed to be fixed, don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything, just letting ya guys know in case you haven't gotten reports yet, thanks again for your work on windower.

Update: In other news, pasting into XI still works, however the text is "invisible" until you type something else, weirdly.
 Asura.Sabishii
user: Sabishii
By Asura.Sabishii 2016-04-05 13:47:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Selindrile said: »
Update just came out, I logged in and findall was spamming the following like a demon and lagging the holy hell out of me, I unloaded it and seems okay.

Lua Runtime Error: [path]/findall/finall.lua:367: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)

And yeah gearswap still doesn't like wardrobe 2, in case that was one of the things that was supposed to be fixed, don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything, just letting ya guys know in case you haven't gotten reports yet, thanks again for your work on windower.

Getting the same here.

Gearswap lua runtime error line 415 attempt to index field '?' a nil value
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-04-05 14:30:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sabishii said: »

This is being caused more than likely by items in your Wardrobe 2, Do not use it until it's been fixed.
 Asura.Sabishii
user: Sabishii
By Asura.Sabishii 2016-04-05 14:48:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Asura.Sabishii said: »

This is being caused more than likely by items in your Wardrobe 2, Do not use it until it's been fixed.

I'm aware of that, it's just I thought the patch that went out was to fix wardrobe 2.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2016-04-05 14:53:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Everything just went live. Log out and re-log in through the launcher. There was a hook update, so it's going to crash you if you don't actually quit FFXI and log back in.

GearSwap works with Wardrobe 2 now (for me).
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-04-05 14:59:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Findall will also work with wardrobe 2, and I'm testing updates to organizer now.
[+]
By inkydo 2016-04-05 15:09:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you to all that work on this stuff in your spare time!
[+]
By Verda 2016-04-05 15:13:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you very much to all devs for your responsiveness and sharing your work with the community over the years.
By Isilrhofal 2016-04-05 15:40:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Works for me, thank you !
First Page 2 3 ... 69 70 71 ... 102 103 104