Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Tales of Xillia
Tales of Xillia
By Quiznor 2013-08-14 13:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont discriminate what platform its on,as a gamer ill get w/e on w/e.

Unless you dont have an xbox.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-08-14 13:26:42
Link | Quote | Reply

i don't have an xbox.
By Quiznor 2013-08-14 13:31:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Well that makes more sense then!
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-08-14 13:32:08
Link | Quote | Reply

it's literally the only xbox game worth playing, too
By Quiznor 2013-08-14 13:39:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I just buy them all. That way I get to play everything.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-08-14 13:43:11
Link | Quote | Reply

too expensive, just localize ps3 version.
By Quiznor 2013-08-14 13:45:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Well in my case,I already had an xbox long before a ps3 (since EU had those horrible delays) so worked out for me.

Not suggesting go buy an xbox just for it :p
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-08-14 13:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Destiny and Eternia, psn
Destiny 2 and Rebirth, bundle for ps3
innocence and hearts, localize 3/ds
vesperia, localize ps3

easy money from me
By Quiznor 2013-08-14 13:49:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I know you said 3DS versions and saw what you said about vita on the other page.

Lolvita
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-08-14 13:52:07
Link | Quote | Reply

localizing vita version would just be a waste, i don't even know anyone with a vita.
By Quiznor 2013-08-14 13:55:46
Link | Quote | Reply

The tech junkie/must have EVERYTHING part of me made me buy one day of release. I knew i shouldnt. I didnt want to. I was just compelled by something inside me. Worst money I've ever spent probably. Nearly 2 years on and i have 2 games for it lol

I need help...
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-08-14 13:59:33
Link | Quote | Reply

i forgot vita even existed until i heard about hearts R
By Quiznor 2013-08-14 14:02:10
Link | Quote | Reply

About 2 months after it was released (vita) i forgot i even had one until around last october or so. You think after spending the money,I'd rememeber it. It's just that much of a failure. Would be nice to get hearts/innocence r. Even if its just another reason to play the vita

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-08-14 14:04:03
Link | Quote | Reply

i'd rather they port innocence to 3ds and localize them that way. 3ds is much more common
 Siren.Flavin
Server: Siren
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-14 14:05:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Etiernia is Destiny II if I recall correctly... and I'm pretty sure Hearts R is just a remake of Hearts... Probably won't ever see rebirth Stateside... All the rereleases for destiny have been JP only too... hard to say if they will do any of that...

Edit: Vita exclusivity could be a chip they're playing to increase vita sales... who knows... personally I dislike all the handhelds so yea...
 Carbuncle.Nezea
Server: Carbuncle
user: Nezea
By Carbuncle.Nezea 2013-08-14 14:08:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I bought a Vita just for Persona 4 Golden. Other than that I just use it to play old classics from PSN when I'm on the go. I don't really regret the purchase. I think it's a good system but is definitely lacking games.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-08-14 14:08:29
Link | Quote | Reply

not like they can't rename it, like final fantasy 4+6. i really don't see why the ps1 ones can't at least be on psn though
and yeah hearts r was just a remake, innocence i think had bonus stuff though. stuff they could keep in a 3ds port
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-14 14:14:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know... usually I'd just say it was a licensing issue but they have put out directors cuts and the such in the last 5 or 6 years so who knows... Putting it on PSN isn't always as simple as just saying hey go upload that game to the servers and slap a price on it! though... so they might not think it's worth it at the time...

Not really sure what you're talking about with the renaming but they already did rename eternia to tales of destiny II...
By Quiznor 2013-08-14 14:15:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Nezea said: »
I bought a Vita just for Persona 4 Golden. Other than that I just use it to play old classics from PSN when I'm on the go. I don't really regret the purchase. I think it's a good system but is definitely lacking games.

Thats one of the 2 games i own. Love that game so much. The hardware is there,the games just arent.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2013-08-14 14:15:53
Link | Quote | Reply

A while ago, I was watching some videos on youtube, and it suggested a video for Vesperia, and being a Tales fan I watched it. After seeing this scene I wanted to play Vesperia so much. Still wish they would bring the PS3 version outside of Japan.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-08-14 14:16:47
Link | Quote | Reply

well other games that haven't been stateside have been put on psn, so it wouldn't be impossible. the older ones that are ps1 or already have psp ports.
By Quiznor 2013-08-14 14:17:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Flavin said: »
Etiernia is Destiny II if I recall correctly... and I'm pretty sure Hearts R is just a remake of Hearts... Probably won't ever see rebirth Stateside... All the rereleases for destiny have been JP only too... hard to say if they will do any of that...

Edit: Vita exclusivity could be a chip they're playing to increase vita sales... who knows... personally I dislike all the handhelds so yea...

I was reading last night the head director (i think) said they wont put innocence and hearts to the west because of horrid vita sales. I know the statement is oldee but i saw it again last night
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-08-14 14:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Quiznor said: »

I was reading last night the head director (i think) said they wont put innocence and hearts to the west because of horrid vita sales. I know the statement is oldee but i saw it again last night
3ds, omg. pls. one is already on 3ds and other is on regular ds...
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-14 14:21:11
Link | Quote | Reply

It's definitely not impossible...
By Quiznor 2013-08-14 14:21:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said: »
Quiznor said: »

3ds, omg. pls. one is already on 3ds and other is on regular ds...

You know what i mean
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-08-14 14:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I think at least porting the two ds ones would be a good idea. a lot of people are picking up the series after the abyss remake and graces f.
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-14 14:24:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Scarmiglione said: »
A while ago, I was watching some videos on youtube, and it suggested a video for Vesperia, and being a Tales fan I watched it. After seeing this scene I wanted to play Vesperia so much. Still wish they would bring the PS3 version outside of Japan.
They might not be able to ever... depends on what kind of deal they had with microsoft at the time...
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-14 14:27:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Where is the love for Phantasia?!?!!?
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-08-14 14:28:58