Link | Quote | Reply

It's like old Denali body to Thaumas body...Thaumas's stats make it look hot D:
 Shiva.Tedril
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Tedril
By Shiva.Tedril 2013-05-07 00:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Just got Rigors tonight, very pleased with these H2h. They are fantastic can't wait to play with them more. Also very easy to get. If anybody having trouble with fight, message me I did the group setup tonight and went alright. Idk about your server but mine has had trouble with this NM.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2013-05-07 00:06:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Trying to get them but all the plasma parites fill up in 2 seconds on this server. Haven't been able to get into one all day. And haven't been having much luck either with the required KI w/ pick up groups
 Shiva.Tedril
Server: Shiva
user: Tedril
By Shiva.Tedril 2013-05-07 00:09:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »
Trying to get them but all the plasma parites fill up in 2 seconds on this server. Haven't been able to get into one all day. And haven't been having much luck either with the required KI w/ pick up groups
I made a pickup group tonight, my basic idea was assume failure... I did the T5 moth for KI. Basically pull him to bivouc 1 for quick warp back. then have the pld pull the ally and 3 whms stand behind him so out of aggro range. get like 5 or 6 ppl with smn to come out however they can come w/e job you see fit to start and job change while pld holds. use schs/blm/rdm to enfeeble (and can also use DD WS) until 19 have been done then put one or dias on for last one, swap to all Smns/blms, 3 whms, and pld and nibble away.
 Sylph.Decimus
user: Octavius
By Sylph.Decimus 2013-05-07 01:23:05
Link | Quote | Reply

The wamoura can be done in 10 minutes. If you're getting closer to 20 then killing it inside may be a better option. Honestly though I don't see how people are having such a problem. Delve weapons for sure give you the tools to deal with it unless you really don't know what you're doing. I had the same experience with the Orobon in Foret - took less than 5 minutes inside the fracture with my l/s but pick up groups with little to no communication or understanding of their roles seem to get wrecked. They can both be done with legitimate dd setups requiring 0 smn's or blm's.

If your major complaint is you can't get the delve weapons without having the delve weapons just gear for high acc. and fight the nm inside where it won't rage. Just be conscious of the evasion boost mobs receive (it's either that or your acc is floored) with the "dreadful energy" message in Ceizak delve and grind it out. I'd recommend the peiste, orobon, and wamoura for tier 2 KI's as they are most definitely killable in the time allowed inside delve. This has nothing to do with Tlalpoloani but I figure it can't hurt to put this more places.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2013-05-07 04:12:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Honestly though I don't see how people are having such a problem.
Joining pick up groups

joined 4 groups today, combinations of trying outside and inside both wamoura and gnat, Didn't even come close to a worthwhile attempt any of the times.

Almost at 30k plasma, and not gonna be able to buy h2h :(
 Sylph.Jkun
user: Jkun
By Sylph.Jkun 2013-05-07 04:21:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »
Quote:
Honestly though I don't see how people are having such a problem.
Joining pick up groups

joined 4 groups today, combinations of trying outside and inside both wamoura and gnat, Didn't even come close to a worthwhile attempt any of the times.

Almost at 30k plasma, and not gonna be able to buy h2h :(

If you can find 18 people to do a successful (boss holding) point run, you can surely do Wamoura, it's just a simple zerg fight after his PDT bonus is removed. Don't sweat it, getting points over and over again is the worst and most boring part, so be glad you're getting it out of the way.