Forum » FFXIV » General » SE account wont let me reactivate id's
SE account wont let me reactivate id's
 Bismarck.Dangeriz
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dangeriz 2011-08-02 14:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

An error has occurred.
Please confirm the status of any relevant options and then try again.
For details, please contact the Square Enix Support Center.
(Error code: 105)

keep getting this everytime i try to reactivate characters
 Asura.Whalers
Server: Asura
user: jbrown08
By Asura.Whalers 2011-08-02 16:38:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I get that exact same message, its been like that for me since around 11am this morning. I can't even get through to the Support Center either.
 Fenrir.Payyn
Server: Fenrir
user: Payyn
By Fenrir.Payyn 2011-08-03 14:48:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Same here.. I got one account characters activated but not my main account...i get that error
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2011-08-03 22:16:33
Link | Quote | Reply

im getting the same problem on ffxi :/
 Odin.Chrysalis
Server: Odin
user: chrysalis
By Odin.Chrysalis 2011-08-06 16:06:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone been able to get this fixed? My best friend has been experiencing this and has been unable to get thru over the phone lines. They deducted the money to cover the account but he can't get on and play.....
 Phoenix.Asylina
Server: Phoenix
user: asylina
By Phoenix.Asylina 2011-08-08 17:16:54
Link | Quote | Reply

This is all I can tell you:

Dear Customer,

Regarding your request for account support. Please find your answer below.

We do apologize but Square Enix is un able to assist you with this error. This error is a decline error. You would need to contact your banking institution and Click and Buy for further details this.

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.

SE believes it not their fault. I happen to believe otherwise since my credit card has the money on it. Is signed up with ClickandScam and verified by visa.

Since Aug 1st I've had nothing but this error and maybe I should find myself lucky because payment hasn't went through. Your friend should be raising all kinds of hell right now with SE over payment being taken and not being able to play.
By Kyri 2011-08-08 17:23:05
Link | Quote | Reply

That really sucks ;/
 Phoenix.Asylina
user: asylina
By Phoenix.Asylina 2011-08-09 09:42:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I did come to find some very upsetting news from my credit card company last night.

Yesterday I tried to pay for my WoW account. Since I wasn't getting anywhere with SE and their bs...figured I would give my money to someone else who was more then willing to take it. Come to find, Blizzard tell me my CC is bad. Tried a few times, no go. So I wander my way over to NCsoft site to pay for my Aion account. They say the same thing also.

I had not gotten any calls from my credit card company and there was no warning or anything on my account website. I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the issue is with my cc.

Picked up the phone, called them. Come to find out that C&B was trying to hit my card for the amount of $11.00 53 god damn times. That not even the amount of the basic service and my FFXI account is $13.95 a month. They had locked the card from being used because of C&B trying to submit a $11.00 53 times.

So yeah, if you get an error 105 call your credit card or bank right away. It could be a very bad sign.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [61 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Honeybunney
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Honeybunney 2011-10-09 10:25:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I also have two account, one went through and the other I received the
105 error. After much clicking and frustration I garnered some clues and called my bank to check. Sure enough they had frozen my card. Scam sites out there make one small charge then slam you with a bigger one if it goes through so banks lock you up when there are two charges from the same company for your protection.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [119 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Rokusho
user: Rokusho
By Quetzalcoatl.Rokusho 2012-02-05 11:38:35
Link | Quote | Reply

i cant get pass it... keep getting error code 105 for my second account... first one went ok...
i called my bank to see if they were blocking anything and they told me everything was OK....
dunno what to do!!
By silvanesti 2012-02-05 21:57:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi I get error code 601 but I seem to have the same problem as you guys. I started a thread called Error Code (601) Seems atm people are divided into these two different error codes but are experiencing the same problem. There is also a thread going on the loadestone technical support forum about this. It's still unresolved however. I also find I am as of today unable to log into the lodestone forums... lame
By Zenaku14 2012-02-06 00:44:54
Link | Quote | Reply

You know there a new payment plan right? which you don't even have to use click and buy o.o not if you getting the error with the new payment.
By silvanesti 2012-02-06 06:07:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
You know there a new payment plan right? which you don't even have to use click and buy o.o not if you getting the error with the new payment.

I am on the new payment system...

On another note, can anyone else with this problem still log into the Lodestone Forums? Just wondering as I can't anymore as of this morning, but I was still able to yesterday when this problem began.

Cheers~
By Zenaku14 2012-02-06 08:25:12
Link | Quote | Reply

silvanesti said: »
Quote:

I am on the new payment system...

On another note, can anyone else with this problem still log into the Lodestone Forums? Just wondering as I can't anymore as of this morning, but I was still able to yesterday when this problem began.

Cheers~

Ouch :( maybe your bank account block it due to the 0.01cent taken from your account.
By EstharFalcus 2012-02-06 10:36:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Sort of off topic but I forgot to add crysta before my subscription ended so I was forced to logoff the official forums.
I put crysta on to my account and reactivated no problem later on in the day it was due (yesterday) and could log straight in, however it doesn't let me log into the official forums....

Constantly get this message

Quote:
You are forced to be logged off. Please be logged in again.
And everytime I login I get the same message. It's an endless cycle >_<
By silvanesti 2012-02-06 16:17:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Ouch :( maybe your bank account block it due to the 0.01cent taken from your account.

Yeah, I am going to have to get talking to the bank. I hope it goes well... I live in Japan and I find trying to get anything done at the banks here is a pain in the ***.

Quote:
You are forced to be logged off. Please be logged in again.

Yep same here...

Phoenix.Kugata
user: Greiver
By Phoenix.Kugata 2012-02-06 18:11:18
Link | Quote | Reply

answered here
http://www.ffxivpro.com/forum/topic/28534/credit-card-billing-error-code-601/#1747463
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [198 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2012-08-22 12:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Keep getting Erorr # 605 or 401 not sure how to fix it.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [349 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Ravna
user: Ravna
By Quetzalcoatl.Ravna 2013-08-06 08:41:32
Link | Quote | Reply

After CLick and buy was stopped and I needed to change my payment method. I've been getting error 401 when trying to reactivate. My card registers fine, but it is when trying to reactivate.

I find this weird as my 2nd account is working just fine, and its the same card and same details. I do have plenty enough money on it and all the small fees goes through fine.

No matter how much I've tried to tell SE when talking to them that the 2nd account works fine and it's nothing wrong with my card. They keep repeating themself saying it is, and it is not their fault.

I am getting rather depressed about this whole thing because it seems like there is no way to fix it whatsoever.
 Asura.Desperado
Server: Asura
user: Desp
By Asura.Desperado 2013-08-25 09:58:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Ravna said: »
After CLick and buy was stopped and I needed to change my payment method. I've been getting error 401 when trying to reactivate. My card registers fine, but it is when trying to reactivate.

I find this weird as my 2nd account is working just fine, and its the same card and same details. I do have plenty enough money on it and all the small fees goes through fine.

No matter how much I've tried to tell SE when talking to them that the 2nd account works fine and it's nothing wrong with my card. They keep repeating themself saying it is, and it is not their fault.

I am getting rather depressed about this whole thing because it seems like there is no way to fix it whatsoever.

Please confirm this:
1) you have 2 SE accounts with the same details and same CC?
2) you updated both accounts when C&B was stopped the SAME time?
3) have the bills for the "working" account been paid automatically?
4) the "not-working" account.. did you try several times to register/update the payment method? or Did it just give you the error 601/401 the first time you tried?
5) Last, did you try not updating or paying the activation fees for a full 24hours since last time you've seen the error for the "not working" account?