Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 19398 19399 19400 ... 22583 22584 22585
By Bloodrose 2016-05-23 16:02:26
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-05-23 16:03:01
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-23 16:19:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlebob is more meme than man.
By Bloodrose 2016-05-23 16:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

CandleMeme.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-05-23 16:32:27
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-05-23 16:33:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Huh. Don't know how I missed this.
YouTube Video Placeholder

Looks much better than the first trailer. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
Not a fan of the new uniforms though. They look a little weird. The new jackets are pretty cool. Hope they make it into STO in the upcoming rebootverse lockbox.
[+]
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-23 16:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

You probably missed this too.
http://gematsu.com/2016/05/dragon-ball-fusions-launches-august-4-japan
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-05-23 16:44:47
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-05-23 16:47:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, I've known about Fusions for a while. Just not all that hyped for it.
Seems like the kind of game that won't get brought over, and the fact that they're introducing a new fusion method just screams that any new designs from this will never be seen again afterwards.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-23 16:49:12
Link | Quote | Reply

F-fine then. Its not like I wanted to make you excited or anything!
[+]
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-23 17:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-05-23 17:04:11
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-22/several-handshaking-events-cancelled-after-idol-attack/.102390

Quote:
Tomita, who is 20 years old, is currently in critical condition after having received nearly two dozen stab wounds on the neck and chest. Police found the suspect, 27-year old Tomohiro Iwazaki, at the scene. According to police, Iwazaki allegedly admitted that he had stabbed Tomita due to her returning a gift he had sent her, without clearly explaining the reason why. He had allegedly been waiting for her at the station to ask her about the gift.

Quote:
Tomita, who remains in hospital in a critical condition, had earlier visited a police station near her home in Musashino and asked them to stop Iwazaki from harassing her online via social networking sites such as twitter.

Although Tomita told the police Iwazaki’s name and address on May 9, the police did not contact him, saying it was necessary to confirm that the messages were actually written by him, the sources said.

Police also failed to take the case to a unit tasked with investigating stalking on the grounds that the messages did not imply an immediate threat of assault.

Learning from Tomita on Friday that she planned to appear at an idol event the following day, officers at the Musashino police station asked the police in Koganei to respond if they receive an emergency call from her. [Ah yes, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure proverb.]

However, the Koganei police station did not send an officer to the idol event as they did not receive that emergency call from Tomita.

The Metropolitan Police Department is now investigating whether the local police station handled the incident appropriately.

Police have seen public outcry over their lax response to stalking cases in the past, some of which resulted in deaths of the stalking targets despite them having notified authorities.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-05-23 17:06:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Warner Brothers officially announced on Tuesday that a live-action film adaptation of Hiromu Arakawa's Fullmetal Alchemist manga is in the works and is slated to premiere in Japan in winter 2017. Filming is scheduled to begin in Italy at the beginning of June, and wrap up in Japan in the second half of August.

The film will star Ryōsuke Yamada (Hey! Say! JUMP member and live-action Assassination Classroom's Nagisa) as Edward Elric, Tsubasa Honda (live-action Blue Spring Ride's Futaba) (pictured top right in image to the right) as Winry Rockbell, and Dean Fujioka (live-action Happy Marriage!?) (pictured bottom left in image to the right) as Roy Mustang. Other cast members include:

Fumiyo Kohinata as General Hakuro
Ryuta Sato as Maes Hughes
Misako Renbutsu as Riza Hawkeye
Natsuna as Maria Ross
Natsuki Harada as Gracia Hughes
Yo Oizumi as Shou Tucker
Jun Kunimura as Doctor Marco
Yasuko Matsuyuki (pictured bottom right in image to the right) as Lust
Kanata Hongou as Envy
Shinji Uchiyama as Gluttony
Kenjiro Ishimaru as Father Cornello

Fumihiko Sori (live-action Ping Pong) will direct the film. On adapting the source material, Sori said, "I want to create a style that follows the original manga as much as possible. The cast is entirely Japanese, but the cultural background is Europe. However, it's a style that doesn't represent a specific race or country."

Sori also said he could not yet reveal details on how Alphonse will be presented in the film, but is confident fans will be satisfied.

This will probably suck
[+]
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-23 17:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Now I understand why Amazon is bleeding money. I ordered something for my mom and an amiibo card pack for myself. Well the pack never showed up so I sent them a message on how to get a replacement. They refunded my whole order (mom's stuff too even though I didn't click the box for that item) no questions asked without even talking to me. >.>
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-05-23 17:16:16
Link | Quote | Reply

SpaceAnomaly said: »
Now I understand why Amazon is bleeding money. I ordered something for my mom and an amiibo card pack for myself. Well the pack never showed up so I sent them a message on how to get a replacement. They refunded my whole order (mom's stuff too even though I didn't click the box for that item) no questions asked without even talking to me. >.>
I ordered a set of gunsmithing screwdrivers Friday and no update on Amazon. Hope they just aren't updating their ***.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-23 17:19:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Should be there tomorrow if you have prime. Friday/weekend orders usually show up then.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-05-23 17:21:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Should be there tomorrow if you have prime. Friday/weekend orders usually show up then.
No prime. I ordered my phone from Google Friday and it's scheduled to show up tomorrow too.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-05-23 17:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Any RL anglers here? I live in a town that a river goes through and we have a small dam. Where is the best place to try fishing? Near/close to the dam? Before/after the dam?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-05-23 17:30:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
One of the best areas to fish near dams is the first deep pool down river. This is where inactive fish will move to for protection
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-05-23 17:40:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Quote:

This will probably suck
I dont know, their Kenshin movies where pretty badass (3rd not as much as 1st 2)
By Jetackuu 2016-05-23 17:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Are they in the red? I somehow doubt that.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-05-23 17:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Here most people just do float fishing. Most use telescopic rods without reels since they don't take up much space but have long reach. Don't want to use a normal rod if you have your family in the boat lol, might hook someone. The ones we use look a bit different from the telescopic rods google shows though, they're called 'metspö' here
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-05-23 17:48:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
No prime. I ordered my phone from Google Friday and it's scheduled to show up tomorrow too.

kinda hard to keep track especially if no prime. at worst case scenario, its a day late.

Amazon doesnt bleed money just like that, it is mostly because the UPS delivery drivers are ***.

like when I ordered Fire Emblem, UPS sent my game to another city... state.
so delayed.
when it got here, no one was home, so UPS left an empty note, not checking any boxes for "left at neighbor" "come back later" "sent back" and just wrote 764, in which case, that apt is on another bulding across the street.
Johnson also signed the package. dont know any Johnson.
filed a claim, game got sent again.
late night, the cute mom across the hall brought the package. her apt didnt match the number written. package was dropped off there earlier. Johnson is her last name. go figure.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-05-23 17:57:46
Link | Quote | Reply

an irl winry? i might end up with a waifu.
By Ackeron 2016-05-23 18:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Just what we need, a live action version of
[+]
By Faelar 2016-05-23 18:25:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Price history shows 70k for every entry.

Also, gouging*

Jeezus.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 19398 19399 19400 ... 22583 22584 22585