Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 17610 17611 17612 ... 22573 22574 22575

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-28 20:05:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Why are my achievements gone? Did my character finally get "poofed"?
 Bismarck.Patrik
Server: Bismarck
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2015-07-28 21:03:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Totally worked out great for 13's PC version
Yeaaa... I expect type-0 will probably have optimization issues. But, just glad I'll be able to play it, and the $30 price aint bad at all.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-28 22:13:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Schizm said: »
<(O.o)> Having one of those "feeling old" moments when an actress, not of my generation but after mine, way after mine, and I found out she's 30 years old.

Ashley Tisdale, she was on a new show called 'Clipped' and it was funny as hell.

But wow, she's 30 but doesn't look it....not at all...
Are you implying 30 is old? =__=

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-28 22:17:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Legendia said: »
30 is old as hell, like near dead; 99.999 of human beings that have existed have never even got close to living past 30.
That statistic is misleading because they factored in the infant mortality rate. If you could survive being born and making it to adulthood your life span was about the same as it is now. maybe even better because people didn't really get heart disease and cancer like we do now

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-29 02:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I just tried to like a comment on youtube but then realised it was my own comment from 4 years ago haha
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-29 02:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
Valefor.Endoq said: »
I just tried to like a comment on youtube but then realised it was my own comment from 4 years ago haha
and I thought my memory was bad, for shame

Goku can beat superman. but only in one way.

-Get king kai to go find a location with no stars for trillions and trillions of light years in any direction.
-Instantly transmit himself and superman there.
-Transmit himself and King kai away
-Wait for superman to run out of power. He needs stars to absorb light and if he flies at top speed in any direction he still will run out of power before reaching one, meaning Goku can instant transmission back and kill him.

Superman isn't indestructible.
Majin Buu is.
Goku still beat Majin Buu.
Your argument is invalid.

Also, Solomon Grundy is stronger than Superman.

And Goku is stronger than both them combined... Just saiyan

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-29 03:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Comic books are for noobs
Anime/manga or gtfo
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-29 03:57:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Josiahfk said: »

-Get king kai to go find a location with no stars for trillions and trillions of light years in any direction.
-Wait for superman to run out of power. He needs stars to absorb light and if he flies at top speed in any direction he still will run out of power before reaching one, meaning Goku can instant transmission back and kill him.

Majin Buu is.

your facts are extremely incorrect my friend, go watch the superman vs goku video and the one from last week, Arch superman vs super saiyan god super saiyan goku.

The fault lies in how vague the comic books were, superman was actually pulling solar systems around on a chain and holding the entire universe up in his hands in one of them, just ridiculous stuff. one book had him going like 800 billion trillion miles per second as a flying speed lol
YouTube Video Placeholder

Interesting numbers but there were obvious flaws.
First of all the suns power is not limitless as they stated. so therefor Supermans power is not limitless or even close to that concept.

Goku still has a lot of untapped potential while Supermans potential is limited to that of w/e sun is near him.

Super Saiyan 4 is most likely not Gokus final form. Especially since it looks so lame...

And lastly there is the huge plot hole of how did all of supermans planet die if they were so powerful? Also, in the story of superman it was our own suns special radiation that gave superman his power. not just any sun but our sun (sol)

so yeah... Superman isn't better than Goku. nana boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.
By Wordspoken 2015-07-29 05:52:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Today's kick in the nuts! Updated stuff on computer and now both steam and ffxi won't work! Just what I wanted!

Silver lining: internet works. Everything else seems fine as well.
By Jetackuu 2015-07-29 07:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Comic books are for noobs
Anime/manga or gtfo
/stare

As for the Superman vs Goku argument:

It all depends on which Superman interpretation we're talking about here.

If we're talking of the classic weak to Kryptonite gets the power from a yellow star type Superman then Goku would wipe the floor with him easily post Namek, and probably a good bit of the way pre Namek.

Now if we're talking like Superman Prime, then Goku doesn't stand a chance (unfortunately).

*** nerds.
By Jetackuu 2015-07-29 07:23:06
Link | Quote | Reply

<(O.o)> Having one of those "feeling old" moments when an actress, not of my generation but after mine, way after mine, and I found out she's 30 years old.

Ashley Tisdale, she was on a new show called 'Clipped' and it was funny as hell.

But wow, she's 30 but doesn't look it....not at all...
Probably why she played a teenager in her mid 20's. Quite frankly I wouldn't have guessed that she was 30 either.

That's ok, Hilary Duff is almost 28, that make you feel old?

The Olsen twins are 29 as of this month.

:| The one that hurt was when a female said, "Who's Sega?"

Think of this also, the original Star Wars was my generation. The last three pieces of crap, you can keep. Not even looking forward to the newer ones.

The Sega thing: ouch. To be fair, if they don't play a good many games they probably don't know many if any just publishers, even if they used to make hardware.

The prequels weren't that bad.

(inb4 the hate).
By Jetackuu 2015-07-29 07:23:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Wordspoken said: »
Today's kick in the nuts! Updated stuff on computer and now both steam and ffxi won't work! Just what I wanted!

"update" to 10?
By Wordspoken 2015-07-29 07:36:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Wordspoken said: »

"update" to 10?
I have switched into gnu/linux since 2011 so...no. There was a regular security update which seems to be the cause. There might be a workaround, but looks like I'll have to wait for a fix.
By Jetackuu 2015-07-29 07:52:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah, gotcha.
By volkom 2015-07-29 08:05:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Majin Buu is.

your facts are extremely incorrect my friend, go watch the superman vs goku video and the one from last week, Arch superman vs super saiyan god super saiyan goku.

The fault lies in how vague the comic books were, superman was actually pulling solar systems around on a chain and holding the entire universe up in his hands in one of them, just ridiculous stuff. one book had him going like 800 billion trillion miles per second as a flying speed lol

First of all the suns power is not limitless as they stated. so therefor Supermans power is not limitless or even close to that concept.

Goku still has a lot of untapped potential while Supermans potential is limited to that of w/e sun is near him.

Super Saiyan 4 is most likely not Gokus final form. Especially since it looks so lame...

And lastly there is the huge plot hole of how did all of supermans planet die if they were so powerful? Also, in the story of superman it was our own suns special radiation that gave superman his power. not just any sun but our sun (sol)

so yeah... Superman isn't better than Goku. nana boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.

superman lifted eternity and infinity.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-07-29 08:30:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Is your character inactive?
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-29 11:20:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Rooks said: »

Is your character inactive?
I haven't been on game in over 2 years

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-29 11:42:35
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »

Majin Buu is.

superman lifted eternity and infinity.

Goku would eventually beat Superman because Superman never trains and Goku does. Goku just needs to train and learn magic since Superman has no magic def. Also Goku could use a multiverse spirit bomb vs Superman if he absorbed the spirit bomb instead of throwing it.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-07-29 11:43:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't been on game in over 2 years

I actually check the validity of the LSCOM link now; inactive characters will start dropping off achievements.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-29 11:47:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Josiahfk said: »
Goku would eventually beat Superman because Superman never trains and Goku does. Goku just needs to train and learn magic since Superman has no magic def. Also Goku could use a multiverse spirit bomb vs Superman if he absorbed the spirit bomb instead of throwing it.
it's time to stop white knighting Goku and look at the facts, which are sadly heavily skewed towards superman for the reasons I already stated.

My original post is likely the only way Goku could ever win.
All of Goku's fights start off "heavily skewed" against him.
And he still always wins after extensive training and a few near deaths (or even deaths)
First Page 2 3 ... 17610 17611 17612 ... 22573 22574 22575