Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 17405 17406 17407 ... 22573 22574 22575
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-05-23 11:04:36
Link | Quote | Reply

leo said: »
Schizm Gallantry said: »
I actually wanted to build this..

American companies which published Japanese stuff always had to change something on the designs. Putting legs on Pacman what they were thinking back then at Midway ? lol
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-05-23 11:39:06
Link | Quote | Reply

What the hell is a "competitive eater"? You mean that thing you do so your body doesn't wither away, you're good at that?

Reminds me of when I used to be the breathing world champion up until that bout with bronchitis.
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-05-23 11:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

A competitive eater is a person who eats fast and dies young. It is the ultimate sport.

It is ....

Eating.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Nixak
Server: Bahamut
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2015-05-23 12:03:03
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-05-23 12:05:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not watching that. >.>

I'll watch video footage of an appendectomy or a partial nephrectomy but I'm not watching someone shove food in their face as fast as they can. >.>
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-05-23 12:15:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh Gyros. Those taste horrible.
By Fyyvoaa 2015-05-23 12:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I follow a few Competitive eaters on youtube, mainly just their weird ***stuff.
 leo
By leo 2015-05-23 12:49:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Schizm Gallantry said: »
Well with computers getting better and everyone doing the whole MAME retro thing, I atleast should build a newer MAME just to test it out in case anyone I know asks for my opinion on it.

Bought a straight out kit with harness and sticks/buttons. Should be here by Wednesday or Thursday, going to test it out.

Probably will have to run out and pick up a 23" monitor while I am at it. The computer... well I have to see what I want it to do. If I am just doing older jamma, I probably could do it on an older single core system. LOL.
You know you could just make your own controllers out of Atmel (AVR) microcontrollers ?

It's the "ARDUINO" thing but taken to a whole new level.

Look this page for some nice ideas (and source code too):

http://www.raphnet.net/
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-23 13:34:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Gah!!! I hate having to double check my dishes when I take them out of the dishwasher because my roommate doesn't know how to wipe dishes down before putting them in there!!!! >.<

/pep talk

Just breathe, breathe and count to ten. Only a few more weeks and stop being procrastinating and do them yourself!!!
[+]
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-23 13:38:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Verda said: »
Terraka said: »
Gah!!! I hate having to double check my dishes when I take them out of the dishwasher because my roommate doesn't know how to wipe dishes down before putting them in there!!!! >.<

/pep talk

Just breathe, breathe and count to ten. Only a few more weeks and stop being procrastinating and do them yourself!!!

Wasn't there an episode of home improvement where Tim tries to make a dishwasher that doesn't need you to prewash your dishes? :P

I don't remember but she doesn't need to pre-wash them per say, but if she could at least rinse them off or something. At least pre-wash the pots and pans. Dishwashers can only take so much off lol
[+]
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-23 13:44:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh, I guess I need to stop procrastinating and do them myself before she gets to them then lol
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-23 13:51:18
Link | Quote | Reply

You should wear sunglasses and dress up nice and ask her to sit down at the table, there's something serious to talk about. Then drop the dish bomb on her.

I'm more of the passive aggressive type and keep things to myself lol. Especially with her because she's a very sensitive person and she gets very... uh... defensive if you tell her something is wrong with her

So I'm just going to bite my cheek and wait it out till she moves out.
By Fyyvoaa 2015-05-23 13:55:27
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-05-23 13:57:19
Link | Quote | Reply

You should wear sunglasses and dress up nice and ask her to sit down at the table, there's something serious to talk about. Then drop the dish bomb on her.

I'm more of the passive aggressive type and keep things to myself lol. Especially with her because she's a very sensitive person and she gets very... uh... defensive if you tell her something is wrong with her

So I'm just going to bite my cheek and wait it out till she moves out.
Have someone else tell her.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-05-23 14:07:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing good on TV, why am I paying these people?
[+]
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-23 14:08:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean, don't get me wrong, she's the sweetest and most generous person I know (she bought us a new 32" TV when she moved in as an "apartment warming gift") but the moment you bring up something about her that could be worked on, not even in bringing it up in a mean way, she gets really defensive and turns it around on you. Like nothing could ever be wrong with her.
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-23 14:09:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

And that's why I got rid of cable, especially since I was the only one watching it and between going to school and work I didn't have time to watch it at all so I just said bye bye cable and kept internet. lol.

Though there are some days I miss just vegging out on the couch surfing through channels to find something lol
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-05-23 14:11:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I use Hulu+, Netflix, and Amazon Prime. Haven't had cable or satellite in over a year now.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-05-23 14:15:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean, don't get me wrong, she's the sweetest and most generous person I know (she bought us a new 32" TV when she moved in as an "apartment warming gift") but the moment you bring up something about her that could be worked on, not even in bringing it up in a mean way, she gets really defensive and turns it around on you. Like nothing could ever be wrong with her.
In her mind she probably has her own logic and her own concerns, gotta pick your battles; for example the dishes matter as it's a sanitary issue, if you get annoyed with her because she puts a new roll of toilet paper on the dispenser and the direction isn't to your liking, it really doesn't matter. Best to just let it go. Basically if you nag a sensitive person too much, over any little thing, they'll just think you're an ***, also knowing how to approach the issue rather than just letting anger fly is 90% of the battle. That varies from person to person.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-05-23 14:18:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Best to just let it go.
/deep breath
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 17405 17406 17407 ... 22573 22574 22575