Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 16022 16023 16024 ... 22576 22577 22578
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-12-23 00:17:03
Link | Quote | Reply

The power levels should honestly be changed to Strength, Toughness, Spirit Power, Speed, and Technique Enhancements.

Then you'd see how close stats are. Especially with Goku's fights.

No one really wants to sit down and figure them out based on the series. Believe me, I tried. I basically said *** it right after the Garlic Saga.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-12-23 00:29:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Good thing Garlic wasn't canon

Or well, part of the 'real' series (the manga)
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-12-23 00:36:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, the stats I had were lower than the Frieza Saga, then the Android Saga just messed up my head.
 Valefor.Sapphire
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-12-23 01:47:09
Link | Quote | Reply

aaaaand im done

i swear
for reals
playing casual now
promise
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-12-23 01:51:02
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-12-23 02:02:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sapphire said: »
aaaaand im done

i swear
for reals
playing casual now
promise

Gimp
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2014-12-23 02:39:53
Link | Quote | Reply

You need a gun that shoots other guns.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-12-23 03:47:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Garlic jr filler was lame because anime filler is always lame
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-12-23 04:44:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mariane
Server: Fenrir
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2014-12-23 07:25:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »

My feelings for your loss.

/comfort
[+]
By volkom 2014-12-23 08:04:36
Link | Quote | Reply

morning RT
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-23 08:47:26
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
morning RT
Morning~

Anna Ruthven said: »
That log out spoiler ***was MY thing. Quit *** it up or I'll have Scragg make it mod-only.
I voted for Obama. Anna likes punching seals.
[+]
By volkom 2014-12-23 09:25:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
volkom said: »
morning RT
Morning~

That log out spoiler ***was MY thing. Quit *** it up or I'll have Scragg make it mod-only.
I voted for Obama.
it wasn't a spoiler that time!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-23 09:29:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait....

GIRLBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-12-23 09:31:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Same thing.

Yeah, I did the log out spoiler once, now everyone is putting log out traps everywhere and everyone else is complaining. It's funny in moderation but done too frequently it's just annoying.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-23 09:32:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I only did it 3 times, twice on this thread, once on that turkey sandwich one.

But saying that I voted for Obama? That's below-the-belt low!

[+]
By volkom 2014-12-23 09:33:51
Link | Quote | Reply

mod posts log out trap as a joke. Gets mad when other people do it.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-12-23 09:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I did it like...once. King-Obama-is-love-Obama-is-life-nobody isn't the only one who has done it and gotten reported for it.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-12-23 09:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
You need a gun that shoots other guns.

SWORDSPLOSION!!!
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-12-23 09:49:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, sorry to hear.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-12-23 09:57:22
Link | Quote | Reply

*** yes this game is awesome!

I love the starter Gundam. It's made of Gundam head, Gundam MkII arms, GM Custom body, GM Custom legs, and Gundam backpack with Strike Gundam's beam rifle and shield.
Mine's currently mostly the same setup, but with Denan Zon backpack and a beam rifle from either the Gundam Ground-type, EZ-8 or Blue Destiny. Not sure which it's considered part of because moonrunes. Also swapped out the default beam saber for a big lance.

Edit: Now mine has Victory Gundam legs and backpack.
And the lance is awesome; it's strong attack combo just charges right through the enemy 3 times in a row knocking them higher into the air each time, and if I follow it up with a weak attack it slams them back into the ground. @_@
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-23 10:01:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I did it like...once. King-Obama-is-love-Obama-is-life-nobody isn't the only one who has done it and gotten reported for it.
Nearly all of my posts are reported anyway.

Besides, that last one even came with a warning. Ohji is the only one who, as far as I know, was negatively affected by my picture-logout-click one, and that wasn't on purpose.
 Fenrir.Weakness
Server: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-12-23 10:25:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry man, I feel your pain. Had to put down one of my cats not too long ago. Was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do.

/hug
By Bloodrose 2014-12-23 10:42:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Because of the 2015 resolutions thread, I did some digging into the Chinese Zodiac symbols.

I used to believe, through very limited information, that I was born in the Year of the Rabbit. Partly because all anyone ever told me about the Zodiac (even those supposedly well versed in it's theological history) was being born in 1987 was The Year of The Rabbit.

Turns out, because my date of birth is before January 29th, I was actually born in the last few weeks of The Year of the Tiger.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-12-23 10:53:17
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

it's a fun channel.
By volkom 2014-12-23 11:00:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Because of the 2015 resolutions thread, I did some digging into the Chinese Zodiac symbols.

I used to believe, through very limited information, that I was born in the Year of the Rabbit. Partly because all anyone ever told me about the Zodiac (even those supposedly well versed in it's theological history) was being born in 1987 was The Year of The Rabbit.

Turns out, because my date of birth is before January 29th, I was actually born in the last few weeks of The Year of the Tiger.
Year of the Horse. and a Taurus here ~

Tiger:

Quote:
"Born leader" is the key word for the Tigers. They are always in the lead and are most likely the ones to cry out "Let's Go"! Noble and Fearless, Tigers are respected for their courage, even from those working against them.

Tiger people are daring fighters, they are capable of standing up to the better end for what they think is right. Although they could be selfish from time to time in the little things, they are capable of great generosity.

Tigers are unpredictable, always tense. and like to be in a hurry. Tiger people are difficult to resist, for they are magnetic characters and their natural air of authority confers a certain prestige on them.

They are tempestuous yet calm, warm-hearted yet fearsome, courageous in the face of danger yet yielding and soft in mysterious, unexpected places. Tigers are very confident, perhaps too confident sometimes.

Although they love adventures, and are addicted to excitement it is better not to challenge a Tiger's confidence. They likes being obeyed and not the other way around. Because Tigers are urgent people and always in a hurry to get things done right, they usually choose to operate alone. Tigers like to work, they are hard-working and dynamic. If you assign a task to a Tiger, the job will be undertaken and accomplished with enthusiasm and efficiency.

Tigers make money, but they are not directly interested in money. Still, the Tiger needs not worry about money: just when they fear the money is gone, more seems to show up. Tigers are sensitive, emotional. They are capable of great love, but they become too intense about it. They are also territorial and possessive, if you are a friend of a Tiger, they want you to take their side against the bad guys and because the Tiger is so adorable, you often do.

As lovers, Tigers are passionate and romantic, but the real challenge for the Tiger is to grasp the true meaning of moderation.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-12-23 11:06:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I am a rat. The Wooden Rat, to be precise which consists of;

Inquisitive, intuitive, apprehensive, adaptable, is motivated by diligence and is not very conventional.

Rat Personality Traits:

People born under the year of the Rat tend to be forthright, generous and easy going to all of those that they love and care for. They generally have happy, lively personalities and are very outgoing, although they can get very edgy when upset. On the whole they are successful in what they choose to do and are full of imagination and possess very good memories. During a crisis rats come into their own because they are level headed and intuitive, but often their energies can be scattered by their over ambitious tendencies. If their over ambitious enthusiasm can be avoided there is no reason why Rats should not do well. The Rat is a lover of money and a hater of waste and idleness.

The year of the Rat is symbolic of opportunity and good prospects. Business in general is forecast as being good although it is possible that bleak years will follow. However anything that began in the year of the Rat should in theory be successful.

Too bad I'm not a feline in the Chinese zodiac, would make more sense.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-12-23 11:07:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Our local FYE went out of business, I was really hoping they would have Airbender/Korra on DVD or something but no dice :(
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-12-23 11:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply

My mom reads me horoscope all the time. Scorpios like me know we've been in *wait for it* status for like...5 years or something. Every year it says "it's been a very tough year for you but things are finally starting to set into motions, just a few months and everything will fall into place".
...one year later, it tells the same thing.

If it's anything like an orgasm, hopefully all this witholding will pay out. Hopefully not another year though.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 16022 16023 16024 ... 22576 22577 22578